The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Gifted  (Read 25389 times)

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
Re: The Gifted
« Reply #360 on: November 22, 2010, 05:56:57 AM »
Seth had no idea what he was doing, he had what seemed to be an endless supply of people running at him, some of them shooting, he turned around and threw his arm at them, causing a vine to fly from the wall, knocking some of them out, and then dissolving, but the people where soon replaced. He was growing weaker, the plants where as strong, and he could talk to the wind, he made a left and saw his wood wall of safety, he lunged into it, floating threw it like butter, and ploping right next to max.
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #361 on: November 22, 2010, 06:04:01 AM »
"our time is nearing its end. i can only do one more thing to ensure your survival for now. let the darkness guide you to your true power." said the shadowy figure before lunging at max and clawing down his throat like a living ooze. the darkness opened up to a wooden dome with Seth siting next to him. "what happened?"
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #362 on: November 22, 2010, 06:14:29 AM »
"I'm not sure I leave you for 5 seconds and now we are surrounded"

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #363 on: November 22, 2010, 09:58:08 AM »
"let me take a look, lets see if this works. shineteki otre threnk meteniki deth, lishne mitne yonteret entenm." (servant to the master dark, lend me your eyes.) he put a hand to where the eyes would be on his shadow. he then moved his other hand over his own eyes as his shadow crept under the wall of vines and wood before returning. "it's clear but i think you should have a look to, just in case i missed something, hold still." max sighed holding a hand over Seth's shadow. "spinchente flesk hintente, lishne mitne yonteret entenm." he held his other hand over Seth's eyes. "take a look...." Seth shadow crept under the wall, showing Seth life through its eyes.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #364 on: November 22, 2010, 05:35:02 PM »
He stood there silent, not knowing what just happened, or what is going on, but kind of stunned, in amazement. "Alright lets move," he said as the wood pieces started to move away, he slowly crept out, "come on before some one comes-" his voice is silenced with the sound of gun shots, two bullets pierce his superior part of his arm, fracturing his arm. He screams in pain as he falls to the ground holding the wound, he try's to force his eyes to look at his attackers, they looked different the others, "we must kill them all" one said as he aimed his gun at Seth and fired. Seth felt tears stream from his face as the noise from the bullets echoed though his ears. "Dam it" Seth yelled in a slightly deeper voice, it was a bit rougher then his normal, cute lil boy voice. The air around seth spun with such force that it ripped the wood wall into pieces, when the debrie cleared, the guards face where covered with small lacerations, and wood embedded in them. 

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #365 on: November 22, 2010, 08:07:08 PM »
"hold on tight I'll get us out of here." max said grabbing Seth and putting him on his back. "lalnet threnk inshekdren heknu vinshe sme frenla, granchmeti otre Yonteret thinte!" (all the shadows that wish us harm, scream to your body's!) all the guards in the facility fell to the ground holding their ears as they were filled with echoing high pitched screams. "OK, lets get you out of here." max said carry Seth out of the facility and into a car they found outside.

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #366 on: November 23, 2010, 01:16:08 AM »
"Wait you-" before he could fight back, Seth was already taken. When max put seth down, he couldn't help but eye him with a look of disdain, "thanks" he uttered, not wanting to make it to obvious. His voice was still a little deeper, and rougher. He put his arm on the ground as vines started to wrap around it, they formed a cocoon around it. He tugged his arm away, only leaving a hard shell of the cocoon, he looked at max, and spread his wings, they have been so stiff all day. "Now lets us move shall we?"

"Where... where am I" Seth said in his normal scared voice, "kid, you should pay attention more, the earth told you this would happen", the rougher deeper version of his voice said. "wait who are you!", "I'm you more or less, probably less, anyways call me Siyan, think of me as your other ego. We now share this body, at night it is all mine," Siyan said as he laughed.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2010, 04:25:21 AM by Self-sain »

Offline Halfeb

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Dingo
  • Coloring: Orange with white on maw throat chest and stomach and maroon around eyes and tips of ears.
  • Height: 6'1&quot;
  • Build: Slender, yet musculer
« Reply #367 on: November 24, 2010, 04:40:51 AM »
Halfeb knocked on the bathroom door. "Hey Emily, good to hear you're up and feeling better. The Doctor told me you were in there." He said through the door. "Umm, look, I had a look around the place and found some womens clothes. I'm not sure if they are in your size." He told her. He was lying though, he had go Nate to go out and get some new clothes for her, stuff to make her blend in. "I'll leave them outside the door for you." He said as he put down the clothes and walked away.

He found Raph and smiled as he got himseof something to eat. "Hey, nice jeans. I forgot I even had those." He said before looking again, "Whats the matter? Couldn't find a fitting shirt?" He asked smiling.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
« Reply #368 on: November 24, 2010, 04:45:20 AM »
Emily opened the door. nearly blinking several times, these clothes were her style and her size... she laughed when she saw the tags nice Halfeb she laughed. she almost died with laughter when she saw that she even had underwear and a sports bra. putting them on (unders,light blue boot cut jeans, plain black t-shit and socks) she came out of the bathroom and into the kitchen. "thanks" she gave a playful wink to them before she grabbed a bottled water.

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #369 on: November 24, 2010, 04:54:27 AM »
"sorry for saving you, next time I'll just use you as a shield." max joked noticing the look he was getting. he got in the car after opening a door for Seth. "lets go, i know the way." he said starting the car, once Seth got in he heard the shadows leading him towards the others he had helped escape.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #370 on: November 24, 2010, 05:15:28 AM »
"I don't think anyone will mind seeing this." Raphael flexed, showing off his abs. They weren't spectacular or anything, but he'd always been a bit overweight and this made him feel really good about himself. "I remember you said something about a place we should go after we went here. Should we still go?" He grabbed a banana from the table and put it on his nose. He was in a really good mood today.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
« Reply #371 on: November 24, 2010, 05:21:39 AM »
Emily, being blunt mentioned "if you wanna keep the abs, gotta keep exercising and eat properly, which is pretty easy"  she then lifted she form fitting t-shit to show off her abs, the putting it back down "always had these" she then looked at Halfeb "yeah, where are we going anyway?"

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Halfeb

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Dingo
  • Coloring: Orange with white on maw throat chest and stomach and maroon around eyes and tips of ears.
  • Height: 6'1&quot;
  • Build: Slender, yet musculer
« Reply #372 on: November 24, 2010, 07:52:16 AM »
He smiled as he shook his head at thier abs contest. "It's a little group of people a couple of miles out of town. They're not very trusting of government or corperate people. Most of them are conspiricy nuts. And, they got guns. Alot of guns. I performed there a few years back after I ran into some trouble with some bad men. Lucky me I ran into them and they sheltered me." He told them. "Now, just a warning, its not exactly the lap of luxury. They all stay in trailors or in little underground houses they built. The underground ones are actually pritty cool." He added before grabbing the keys to his aston martin DBZ. "Oh, and, by the way," He stopped and lifted his shirt, showing his perfectly formed abs, "I got these from a life and trying to kill myself. Go figure."

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #373 on: November 24, 2010, 04:21:57 PM »
Raph burst out laughing. An Ab contest, go figure. "All right then. Let's go!" He striked a pose with his banana as if on some sort of tv show. He wasn't exactly sure why he was like this today. Something just told him that today was gonna be a really good one.

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #374 on: November 24, 2010, 05:44:58 PM »
"yea.." he said as he got in, he could fell the his arm scream out in pain, but he has seen and had worse. He just hoped this wouldn't be a weak one.