The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Gifted  (Read 25386 times)

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
Re: The Gifted
« Reply #375 on: November 24, 2010, 06:04:52 PM »
"Your in a good mood..." Emily said, her shoulder was still very sore. she chugged her water and put the bottle in the recycle bin. "so, when do we leave?"

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #376 on: November 25, 2010, 01:18:08 AM »
At the hideout, which looked like a rundown apartment in the projects, opened up one of the side walls to let the van in before closing again. There, Max drove them down a winding ramp until they reached a dome that had three buildings and an underground river that flowed from the ocean to the water table of New York's resevior. The van pulled up to a theatre like building, and Cid got off the roof to open up the van doors. "Come on VIP, Max is going to debrief the rest of us in the Hall..."

The secretary knocked on the bathroom door, wondering why it took so long for Ms. Smith to leave. There isn't any underground tunnels in the bathroom on the second floor, what is taking this woman so long?
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #377 on: November 25, 2010, 01:39:50 AM »
Wren ran his fingers through his black hair, walking twords a door, the door burst open when he reached it, many of the followers who were minding their own buisness froze in place. either stumbling or dropping whatever they had. One in paticular, a short, mouse girl stood up, knowcking over her desk wen she yelled "WREN?!" everyone cheered and clapped his shoulder or back as he reached his very own 'office' Good to be home...wish I could share this with you Emily.. he waited for Max to come in and show him the files.

Anastasia exited through the the other exit. avoiding the secretary, she looked completely different. no one recognized her... she headed toward one of the offices.

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #378 on: November 25, 2010, 01:57:51 AM »
Anastiasia's phone started to vibrate in her purse, and the Caller ID displayed the name 'Emmy'.

The five dragons easily made their way through the crowds, since most attempts at stopping any of them were met with hostility by the rest. Kade, Jared, Oliver, and Cid went into their rec room and played the game system as their small reward for putting their lives on the line by at least getting into one firefight that they won. Max got all of information onto a spare laptop, and had it printed out so he could present it to Wren.

Upon entering the room, he handed the papers to Wren before sitting down and looking out the window. "The reason they're called 'gifted' is because the USSA caught them and shot them up with some kind of wonder-drug, with quite the nasty side-effects."
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #379 on: November 25, 2010, 02:08:16 AM »
"ahh...yes the so called Formula" Wren said darkly as he took the papers from Max's hands, he skimmed through the others untill he landed on Emily's. he tried to hide a smile. then he frowned "her title is 'Artisan...as in the Kuznetsov experiment, when he came up with a new species of 'gifted?' that was supposedly genetic " he looked through her genetics page "it shows nothing of her parents or parents before her having that particular 'gene' "

Anastasia smiled when she saw Emmy's name she opened the phone "hey!"
« Last Edit: November 25, 2010, 02:10:04 AM by Emrelda »

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #380 on: November 25, 2010, 04:10:15 AM »
"OK we're here." max sighed pulling up to halfeb's front gate. he got out of the car and walked over to the buzzer/doorbell. he pressed it and heard someone he didn't recognise ask him who he was. "I'm here with a friend of someone inside, we're here to meet up with the others."
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #381 on: November 25, 2010, 04:13:59 AM »
Max held back a snicker when Wren questioned her lineage. "We may have been born with our powers, but they are not inherited. In fact, the Formula is the attempt at creating 'gifted'. Its a double-edged cocktail that is probably more trouble than the sum of its parts."

In an apartment suite owned and paid for by USSA, a black dragoness is clipping her talons while wearing the standard labcoat and slacks. To her right she has the mainframe of the base that was recently raided by the resistance dragons. "Nice to hear that someone isn't completely stressed out, so how did the meeting go?"

Offline Halfeb

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Dingo
  • Coloring: Orange with white on maw throat chest and stomach and maroon around eyes and tips of ears.
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Build: Slender, yet musculer
« Reply #382 on: November 25, 2010, 04:19:57 AM »
Halfeb went to the intercom and saw Nate answering it. He looked at them through the security camera. "Sure, they're cool, let them in. Also, ready the bus. If we got more people we're going to need it." He added before Nate hit the buzzer to open the gate.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #383 on: November 25, 2010, 04:28:41 AM »
the gate slowly opened and max drove the car up to the main door. "let's good Seth, see who we're working with." he said just before the doors opened.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #384 on: November 25, 2010, 04:46:26 AM »
Anastasia rolled her eyes "I ran into an annoyance that ruined the meeting, somehow I am going to have to get back in there... I had them all into it." she sighed heavily. she checked herself in the mirror. still extremely sexy, even with the slim glasses " how about you, you day coming along or is it just as annoying with interference...such as, Wren getting loose?"
-------------------------

Emily was anxious to see who they were, when she saw Seth, she ran to him "oh my god, I am soo glad your safe!!" hugging him tightly she rocked side to side
---------------------------------
"mmm...thats joyful" Wren said sarcastically. he sat down in his swivel chair, sighing as he turned on the computer. he set down the folders before rubbing his eyes " So when is your original getting back?" he asked in a tired tone

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #385 on: November 25, 2010, 05:15:16 AM »
"Max! Seth! Oh how joyous it is to see you!" Raph ran to Max, hugging him tightly, almost crushing him. "Op, sorry. I'm just so happy to see you got out. I suppose you'll be joining us then?" Raph couldn't hide the smile on his face if he tried to. It was the chowder party all over again, except for Max, but since he was the first of his friends, he counted him anyway.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #386 on: November 25, 2010, 05:19:47 AM »
Emily felt so happy that all of her friends were safe again....

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #387 on: November 25, 2010, 05:21:53 AM »
"nice to see you to raph. Seth took a hit or two during our escape but should be fine. and sorry if i scared or hurt any of you earlyer........i wasn't in controle." max said rubbing raph's head softly while looking at the others. "but there were others we couldn't get to......."

Offline Halfeb

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Dingo
  • Coloring: Orange with white on maw throat chest and stomach and maroon around eyes and tips of ears.
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Build: Slender, yet musculer
« Reply #388 on: November 25, 2010, 05:44:49 AM »
Halfeb walked down the steps and shook both thier hands. He wasn't that big on hugging men. "Good to see you're both alive. We're leaving here soon, so, grab your stuff. Theres a bus down in the garage. Once everyones fed and ready we'll get out of here." He told them as he let them all in.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #389 on: November 25, 2010, 07:17:23 AM »
Raphael, not having anything, walked straight onto the bus. Taking a seat, he closed his eyes and started to day dream. He thought of the monks he left, would they miss him? Probably not. He never felt wanted there anyway. The base. Where was it? Why were they brought there? His friends. They liked them. They liked him too. Today was just gonna keep getting better.