The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Gifted  (Read 25387 times)

Offline Halfeb

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Dingo
  • Coloring: Orange with white on maw throat chest and stomach and maroon around eyes and tips of ears.
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Build: Slender, yet musculer
Re: The Gifted
« Reply #390 on: November 25, 2010, 08:16:13 AM »
Inside the bus was everything most people would have in thier homes. The seats were like couches, there was an eatting area, a couple of TV's, even a toilet and bathroom in the back of the bus. Everything was name brand, all the sponers that Halfeb endorced. Top name brands too, the fridge was full of coke-cola, mars bars and M&M's. And even cold cuts up the top. An Xbox 360 was plugged into the main TV with Halfebs own daredevil game inside it. Everything was red and white and yellow. And the floor was carpeted. Nate threw a fter trunks in the storage compartment under the bus. Halfeb stepped onboard the bus too. "This is my tour bus. I hope you all like it." He said to the others as he walked on.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #391 on: November 25, 2010, 10:27:02 AM »
"wow.....this bus is worth more than my entire building, and its contents!" max joked looking over the bus. "oh and are we going past the city? i could really use some stuff from home?" he walked over to halfeb, still in his almost seethrough clothes with burnt out luminescent sections. "as you can tell, my cell was 'specially designed' for me."
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Halfeb

• Dancing Dragon
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Orange with white on maw throat chest and stomach and maroon around eyes and tips of ears.
« Reply #392 on: November 25, 2010, 11:56:10 AM »
He looked Max up and down, "How did most of us end up either destroying out clothes or needing a wardrobe change so bad..." He ask himself. "Umm, I got a whole lot of clothes up stairs in my room if you wanna run up and get something inconspicuous. Umm, I don't know about going to anyones houses though, cause, chances are, tey'll be there waiting for you." He told him, "So, if you desperatly need to go back, we can make it quick, otherwise, I'd suggest wearing what you can find." He told Max, being frank.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #393 on: November 25, 2010, 12:15:19 PM »
"OK, I'll raid your clothes then could i make a call? otherwise when this is all over I'll be safer back in my cell than on the same continent as my father." he joked leaving the room. he went upstairs and found some clothes he liked. some black cargo pants and a shirt. he quickly went back to the car remembering something of his he had grabbed just before finding Seth. he went back down to the bus. "you have way to much clothing that you haven't worn, there's over half a wardrobe of clothes with tags still attached."he said sitting down casually.

(i think we should wait for sain before continuing to much further.)
« Last Edit: November 25, 2010, 12:18:47 PM by serpington »
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #394 on: November 25, 2010, 02:31:44 PM »
She stopped clipping her nails, and turned towards her computer to pull up the system history before speaking again. "Um, I couldn't do much about it since USSA 'human services' insisted I take a day off after working every week. All I could do was basically play 'damage assesment' after our wolf-man escaped his cage. Apparently they did more than just release Wren, four subjects were also released, and someone downloaded all of our notes and data on the Formula. You'd think that man you put in charge of security would at least put the system on lockdown the moment Wren escaped."

Max glanced back at Wren with an uneasy grin before looking out the window once more. "Salevrin planned to go missing for several years only a few months before this job was pulled off, in the meantime, we would be considered your 'A-team' or 'Black Ops' of the rebellion."
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
« Reply #395 on: November 25, 2010, 04:33:09 PM »
Wren ran his hands over his face "I thought he would do that...." he eased back into his chair "all right then... you can go have your break, we have all had enough for today"

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #396 on: November 25, 2010, 04:37:24 PM »
Chuck, now fully recovered from his painful experience, went to inspect his new soldiers. He was shocked to see them all growing in vats.

"They're.... they're.... clones?"

"Exactly" the scientist responded, now without special armor, because Chuck could now control his powers and didn't need to siphon people to survive anymore.

"Name them what you like, they now respond to your commands" he said as the vats opened, and as one the four clones stepped out of the tank and immediately saluted, head to toe all of them were in similar armor to Chuck's own.

"Six, You'll be Blue, Mu, and Delta" he said, picking the names at random. The clones immediately took to their new names and marched to a helicopter.

"Your orders are to destroy the USSA, and cripple the leadership of the USA, and deal with that rebellion against the USSA, they might cause major problems if not destroyed."

Offline Halfeb

• Dancing Dragon
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #397 on: November 25, 2010, 05:00:10 PM »
Halfeb nodded, "And thats just in this house alone. It lets me feel more free if all my houses have enough stuff for me to stay a while." He told Max. He then threw him a mobile phone, "Its disposable. Always have a few around incase I pick up staff on the road and need to keep in contact with them." He added.

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
« Reply #398 on: November 25, 2010, 06:03:09 PM »
Siyan rocked in annoyance he looked out side,  the sun was coming "thank God" he said in a low irritated voice. His ears twitched as his eyes widened as he made the transition, he looked at Emily, "I was so worried" he said pulling her in tightly. The make shift cast fell apart, leavening the open wound, the bones where healed but his arm was still had flesh wounds. He screamed in agony as the pain hit him, bringing him to his knees.
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #399 on: November 25, 2010, 06:10:29 PM »
Emily gasped and asked frantically "whats wrong!!" she looked at the wound "oh my god.." was all she could say "Seth, SETH!!!"

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #400 on: November 25, 2010, 08:13:23 PM »
"thanks, I'll be right back." max walked outside and picked a secluded spot of the house that he thought was empty before dialing I'm the number. "who the...... "Jake its me, max. is my dad there?" "what? where have you been? your dads been chucking a fit for the last few days looking for you man, hes worried about you........" "look, put him on.......i want to talk to him." the phone went silent for a minute before a rough sounding voice answered. "who's this?" "dad.......i can't tell you were i am.....or where I'm going. all i can tell you is that I'm fine, I'm with a group of others with powers like me and........i found who took mum.....they tried to get me and the others. i still have mums cross though, for if she's still alive." "max, i knew something had happened but i never imagined.......just stay safe and if you find your mother........please try to bring her back, for everyone." "i will dad. I'll see you when i can." max hung up the phone and looked out of the large window in the room and just stood there watching the sunrise while sighing.

Offline Halfeb

• Dancing Dragon
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Height: 6'1&quot;
« Reply #401 on: November 26, 2010, 03:59:36 PM »
Halfeb told Nate to get the Doc, who rushed in and started making Max a proper cast, after stitching up the wound. He also gave Max some mild pain killers. "Doc, any chance of getting you to come with us?" Halfeb asked him.
"Sorry guys, I've a date tonight." He said before getting his stuff, "So, I'm actually out guys. Have fun." Halfeb nodded and helped Max onto the bus.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #402 on: November 26, 2010, 04:34:27 PM »
come on seth, she went to the bis, she was worried about everything right now. she wanted to be somewhere safe.

Offline Halfeb

• Dancing Dragon
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Height: 6'1&quot;
« Reply #403 on: November 26, 2010, 05:10:22 PM »
Halfeb called out through the house, "All aboard! We're leaving!" He then got into the bus and waiting for the others.

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
« Reply #404 on: November 27, 2010, 03:41:50 PM »
Seth got on the bus, looked at halfeb,  "thanks" he said as he geasters at the cast, getting on the bus and resting his head down.
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<