The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Gifted  (Read 25384 times)

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
Re: The Gifted
« Reply #405 on: November 27, 2010, 04:24:18 PM »
Raphael looked at everyone on the bus. There was Max, Emily, Seth, himself, and Halfeb. "I think everyone's here Halfeb. Let's move em out!" Raphael turned to Emily. "You feelin' alright? You've been acting kinda strange today."

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #406 on: November 27, 2010, 04:57:46 PM »
suddenly the occupants of a buss heard a helicopter overhead, a transport chopper, for all they knew it could have anyone in it, but it contained Chuck and his squad.

"Targets in sight sir, shall we destroy them?" Six asked, manning the high caliber machine gun.

"Negative Six, at least not yet. we could use them to deal with the USSA"

Mu took the helicopter on an approach vector and landed nearby the bus, Chuck, Six, and Delta jumped off the chopper and went to greet the rebels. Chuck took off his helmet.

"Well if it isn't all my friends! A pleasure to see you again, and alive too! To be honest I thought everyone died back at the labs"

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
« Reply #407 on: November 27, 2010, 06:44:29 PM »
Emily came out of the bus, she thought she heard chucks voice. but she froze when she heard "died back at the lab" she saw armor, helicopter, men... Emily gaped at him "what the hell is this" she waved her hand at all the...military like equipment.  "honestly, I thought you died too Chuck, I felt like [censored] because I couldn't find you" she still stayed o the bus, not daring to go any closer "are you gonna capture us too?"

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #408 on: November 27, 2010, 09:52:38 PM »
Chuck raised his hands in protest.

"No, these men I have with me are with the Russians, our rightful allies, They helped me escape from the labs, and these men in particular have been tasked with destroying the USSA as a threat to every nation. I just came along for the promise of .. I don't know, getting some sense of fulfillment from keeping other gifted from being unfortunate victims of their greed."

The drugs implanted in his system by the Russians gave him knowledge of how to willingly lie and not give it away, and gave him a grasp of battle tactics and weapon usage.

"These Russians can't be all bad, I mean they helped me learn to control my power, now I don't need to constantly feed off of people to survive, and I don't kill people in close proximity anymore."

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #409 on: November 27, 2010, 10:28:08 PM »
Emily felt his emotions, calm, composed...a liar. she narrowed her eyes and back away slowly "I see..." she slowly, she gestured for Nate to start it up..."well then... goodbye"

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #410 on: November 27, 2010, 11:21:39 PM »
"Hey, you still there? Anna, answer me!!"

Max could only laugh at Wren's frustration as he walked out of the office. He opened the door again and turned towards Wren, with a sly grin. "If you'd like, I could put a tracer on Emily the next time we come in contact."
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #411 on: November 27, 2010, 11:33:14 PM »
"think of it this way Emily, big brother Chuck is ready to help you when he can"
Motioning for Six and Delta to follow him, he leapt onto the chopper.
"Just know the Russians aren't so forthcoming, they're more of a shoot first ask questions never kind of people"

(aside to his people which the bus can't hear)
"Blu take us up. If we see that bus ever again, we'll open up with everything..."

Offline Halfeb

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Dingo
  • Coloring: Orange with white on maw throat chest and stomach and maroon around eyes and tips of ears.
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Build: Slender, yet musculer
« Reply #412 on: November 28, 2010, 03:11:42 AM »
The bus started up. Halfeb watched Chuck and Emily from the door of the bus.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #413 on: November 28, 2010, 04:54:19 AM »
"Psst. Halfeb. Are you sure this place of yours is safe? If Chuck found us, that means others can too." Raph made sure Chuck couldn't see him talking to Halfeb, just in case.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #414 on: November 28, 2010, 05:02:52 AM »
Wren liked the offer but shook his head "no, its fine, she will come when its time"

________

Anna didn't feel the tranquilizer in her neck. she woke up in a dark room, one light and a table "what the hell is this??" she asked darkly. "Emmy" a voice unrecognizable said "Emmy she is fine, we will speak later" ....

Emily boarded the bus "I don't like this...something is wrong, I can feel it" Emily had nothing against Chuck, she was glad that he was okay...but something in her gut told her that something was about to happen that was very, very wrong...

Offline Halfeb

• Dancing Dragon
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Orange with white on maw throat chest and stomach and maroon around eyes and tips of ears.
« Reply #415 on: November 28, 2010, 06:57:22 AM »
Halfeb looked at the russians. "Sorry guys, I can't risk it." He said as Nate shut the bus door. "Good luck Chuck. Don't let the use you." He said as he shut the window. Nate opened the garage door and hit the gas. They were all aboard. Halfeb sat quietly in his seat. He didn't like leaving people behind, but, he had to trust the others on this one. Emily knew people ever since the incadent.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #416 on: November 29, 2010, 12:31:52 AM »
Emelia almost threw the phone, but turned back to her computer and stopped going through the system mainframe, and focused on tracing Anastasia's cell. "I wish Max was here, he'd have gotten this done in half a minute."
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #417 on: November 29, 2010, 05:05:47 AM »
max yawned calmly laying down at the back of the bus dangling the small cross in his fingers, the small chain between his index and thumb. "so......now what? cos i missed the entire planing thing." he called to anyone that would answer.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Halfeb

• Dancing Dragon
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #418 on: November 29, 2010, 08:50:32 AM »
Halfeb was in deep thought about leaving Chuck, if he had truely done the right thing. He then snapped out of it when Max asked where they were going. "There's a little group of people just outside of town. They live heavily armed and don't like government and coperate people. They are pritty paranoid. But, they like me because I performed for them once and raised money for them. We should be safe with them until we get a new plan." He told Max. Before getting up and walking to the fridge and getting himself out a bottle of Gaterade. "Help yourself to all the stuff guys." He told them all.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #419 on: November 29, 2010, 10:24:04 AM »
"can do! and as for this group of people, do you know if there's a woman there, basically an older version of me but with dark green scales?" he asked holding the cross still while staring at the intricate engravings covering the entire piece of steel.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."