The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Gifted  (Read 25382 times)

Offline Halfeb

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Dingo
  • Coloring: Orange with white on maw throat chest and stomach and maroon around eyes and tips of ears.
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Build: Slender, yet musculer
Re: The Gifted
« Reply #420 on: November 29, 2010, 01:15:28 PM »
Halfeb shrugged as he sat back in his seat and opened his drink. "Honestly, its been so long since I was there last. She might be there. I didn't get to meet everyone there either. I only met the head people and stuff. So you might find who you're looking for, you might not." He told Max, being frank. "Sorry man."

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #421 on: November 29, 2010, 01:32:12 PM »
"don't be, its not your fault. plus theres hundreds of places she could be that are safe." he smiled sitting up and turning towards the front of the bus. "what i would like to know is why no one has asked me any questions. i mean, just of the top of my head I've got what happened to me during the escape? what i called you when i first meet you?" he turned to to Seth momentarily. "how i knew where to bring Seth without anyone telling me where to go? whats the deal with this cross? and who it is that I'm looking for? and I'm sure that's not all the questions i could think of." he rested his back against the wall behind him now looking out the window across from him.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Halfeb

• Dancing Dragon
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Orange with white on maw throat chest and stomach and maroon around eyes and tips of ears.
« Reply #422 on: November 29, 2010, 07:48:10 PM »
"Sorry man," Halfeb replied, "Just had alot on my mind. Just with everything thats gone down. So, tell us, how did you know where to come and all that?" He asked looking at Max.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #423 on: November 29, 2010, 08:28:11 PM »
"OK I'll tell you a bit but i don't really want to start rambling. lets see, back when i was in my cell they deprived me of the use of my gift which is to communicate with shadows, which basically explains your question, over the time i was imprisoned my power built up and took over. the being that released you, Emily, Raph and Seth wasn't actually me, it was my shadow posesing my body which is why i seemed......eviler......than normal. i learnt another basis of my power and now have basic controle over weak shadows. Seth during the escape i called you spinchente flesk hintente, that is your shadow's name, it translates in to enforcer of spirits. and the entity you meet earlyer is called shineteki otre threnk meteniki deth, that is my shadow's name and translates into servant to the master dark. as for the cross and the woman, the cross is hers and she is............important to me..........she was captured a few years ago put i found out she escaped and went into hiding. i have to find her." he sat there completely still, the cross between his fingers. "she's another gifted by the way......."
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #424 on: November 29, 2010, 11:34:32 PM »
Chuck and his chopper shadowed the bus from a safe distance in which it could not be detected. When they were at the safehouse with the rest of the rebels, the trap would spring.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
« Reply #425 on: November 29, 2010, 11:58:06 PM »
Emily sat towards the back...listening to max's story... "you guys...I think Chuck thinks we are with the an organization"

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #426 on: November 30, 2010, 04:15:10 AM »
"He's the one with an organization. How do we know he wasn't in with those a-holes that captured us? A chopper and an army with him? He got the best deal out of all of us."

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #427 on: November 30, 2010, 04:22:30 AM »
"I know...but, something is not right, I don't think he is think we are with the ones who captured us...whoever we are... when that one wolf picked me up, he also had a team...but more, I guess you can say, unorganized, like a rebellion"

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Halfeb

• Dancing Dragon
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #428 on: November 30, 2010, 06:30:56 AM »
Halfeb nodded. "Well, when we get to this place, they'll have to get through quiet a bit of fire power before they get to us." He told them. "Anyway, we're not part of any reballion. Not that I know off anyway." He told them.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #429 on: November 30, 2010, 06:32:33 AM »
Emily had a thoughtful look on her face, grasping the idea Halfeb produced. "okay, well..thats good I suppose"

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #430 on: December 01, 2010, 02:45:38 AM »
Emelia finally traced the call, then pulled out her own phone that was provided to her by Salverin after he divided himself into seven people. She called the number for the assistant, who immedeatly picked up the phone when it was convenient. "Emmy, whats wrong?" "I know she was going to do something dangerous, but you gotta help me Jake, someone's got Annie!!" Jake closed and locked the door of his office before sitting back down. "You know what 'he' said, neither of us are to leave our position for any reason with the exception of us being in the danger of death!! Get Oliver, Kade, or Max to help you as we both have our positions to play!" He hung up the phone and went back to the door to unlock it, then felt the urge to open the door...
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Halfeb

• Dancing Dragon
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #431 on: December 01, 2010, 09:54:22 PM »
A few hours later the bus was driving out in the forest. Things started to look like the middle of nowhere. Halfeb went to the front of the bus and looked out. Halfeb tapped the driver on the shoulder. "stop here." He said. There was a dirt road leading into the forest. The door opened and Halfeb walked out, he opened the underside of the bus and started grabbing peoples stuff. "We have to walk from here." He told them. "And follow me, foot step for foot step." He added before pointing out the tripwire the bus would have run over if it turned down the dirt road. He then stepped over it and started walking into the forest.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #432 on: December 01, 2010, 10:00:24 PM »
"well at least they like their privacy......" max said getting of the bus calmly.

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
« Reply #433 on: December 01, 2010, 10:05:56 PM »
Seth got off the bus,and jumped on a tree,  "they don't appreciate this you know, how would you like to be blown up" he said, putting his hands on the tree.
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #434 on: December 01, 2010, 10:17:02 PM »
"honestly?.....depends on how much its gonna hurt." max joked watching Seth.