The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Gifted  (Read 25380 times)

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
Re: The Gifted
« Reply #435 on: December 01, 2010, 10:19:44 PM »
A tree branch feel right onto maxs toe, "they said a lot more then that, thes trees.... there are rather violent sort, so just watch what you say"
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #436 on: December 01, 2010, 10:29:14 PM »
-__- "you wanna go trees!" max yells as chanting fills his ears. "i can hear that!!" his right eye starts to twitch while he listens to the trees shadows chant insults. "just what i needed.......obnoxious trees......."
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #437 on: December 01, 2010, 11:34:43 PM »
Raph followed Halfeb's steps as closely as he could. He found the idea of trip wires humorous, as if he could trip on them.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
« Reply #438 on: December 01, 2010, 11:37:15 PM »
"boys, knock it off" Emily hissed, she could feel the peaceful serenity in this forest. her footsteps usually would cause allot of noise...but her grace, fluid silent movements made her completely silent on the forest floor. she gently ran a hand over a large tree trunk...smiling, she had always loved the forest...

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Halfeb

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Dingo
  • Coloring: Orange with white on maw throat chest and stomach and maroon around eyes and tips of ears.
  • Height: 6'1&quot;
  • Build: Slender, yet musculer
« Reply #439 on: December 01, 2010, 11:53:03 PM »
Halfeb looked back at looked back at Max and Seth, "Look, tweedledumb and tweedledumber, its not only trip wires you have to watch for. The reason I say follow me step for step is because there are pressure mines too." He told them as he continues along the road. "Like I said, they arn't very trusting of government or corperate types. PS, they don't think sining the theme from Deliverance is very funny." He told them as he took them deeper.

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #440 on: December 01, 2010, 11:58:59 PM »
"You didn't have to be an ass" Seth said sour in his tone, "and I've been told where everything is, ill be more then fine"

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #441 on: December 02, 2010, 04:15:51 AM »
max just looked blankly at Seth while following the others carefully. "they started it......"
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #442 on: December 02, 2010, 04:08:45 PM »
"Sorry was talking to Mr.Grumpy Gills," Seth said pointing at halfeb

Offline Halfeb

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Dingo
  • Coloring: Orange with white on maw throat chest and stomach and maroon around eyes and tips of ears.
  • Height: 6'1&quot;
  • Build: Slender, yet musculer
« Reply #443 on: December 02, 2010, 08:15:34 PM »
"Well, don't mean to be grumpy, just don't want to get you all this far to have you blown into ten million pieces." He told them, there then a calling out infront of them.
"Who, the hell, goes there!?" A scraggly fox yelled from up infront of them, cocking his shotgun.
"Peter, put your gun down! Its me and some friends seeking refuge." Halfeb yelled at him.
"Friend or foe?" Peter yelled back, before Halfeb grabbed his gun and pointed it the other way.
"Ignore him guys, he's special in the head." He told them as he continued on. "Oh don't stress about following me footstep for foot step anymore, it was just that part that had land mines."

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #444 on: December 02, 2010, 08:19:00 PM »
Raph eyed the fox as they continued past. He walked closer to Halfeb. "What's deliverance?"

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #445 on: December 02, 2010, 09:59:12 PM »
The chopper touched down a ways out of the forest, and Chuck and his troops disembarked.
"Seeing that the enemy has taken to the forests, a through search is impossible, therefore Six and Delta will set fire to the forests here here and here to flush them out of their hiding place. Understood?"

"Roger Sir!" delta said as the two saluted and ran off with det packs on their backs.

"Blue, stay with the chopper and provide air support with Mu, do whatever you can to harass them from the skies, after the forest has burnt a bit, Delta, Six, and I are going to move in for the coup de grace"

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
« Reply #446 on: December 02, 2010, 10:01:42 PM »
she gave Peter a slight nod as she pasted, something told her that she going to be...somewhat okay,she sighed, hopefully nothing bad will happen yet, she looked to the sky, covered by trees. "so...this is it" her heart pounded as she felt a strong breeze. she stood still for a moment. listening...something was off, her senses knew it

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #447 on: December 02, 2010, 11:12:38 PM »
"Det packs ready commander, awaiting your signal"

"Roger that, move to minimum safe distance, and i'll start the countdown,"

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #448 on: December 02, 2010, 11:15:32 PM »
Seth stood still,"what do you mean.... where" Seth shook his head and looked at the others, "some one is here, there packing and they got a flying vehicle, most likely a helicopter, but these trees aren't to familiar with all the technical jumbo, where is Jeffery when you need him" Seth said mainly to him self at the end.

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #449 on: December 02, 2010, 11:18:54 PM »
"3....2.......1......."
The detonation packs, with a few cases of incendary ammo shoved into them for good effect did their jovs and detonated when chuck hammered the switch. The incendiary ammo either went off, or blew in direction of the forest, with trees blown back by the explosion, or on fire, sometimes both, the fire began to spread as the incendiary ammo continued to went off and the fire began to move inward.

"BLUE I want you to find their vehicle and take it down!" Chuck ordered, and he got a wink on Blue and Mu's acknowledgment lights.

"Delta and Six, meet on me, we're going into the blaze, armor on!"