The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Gifted  (Read 25417 times)

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
Re: The Gifted
« Reply #45 on: November 04, 2010, 03:29:48 AM »
Raphael had made it back to the monastary and had begun to feel a little better. When he went in the front doors tho, the monks were there to greet him. "Welcome back Raphael. Please sit down." Confused, Raphael sat down, "What's going on?" "You've been asking about your mother alot Raphael, and we think that you're old enough to know the truth." Raphael had never known who his mother was. All he was told was that she gave him to the monks so that he could lead a better life than she could afford. "Your mother, didn't leave you with us Raphael." "Wh... What?" "We found you in Central Park, with no note, no name-tag, nothing. You were abandoned." Raphael was stunned, his jaw hanging open. Abandoned? By his own mother? "We've found out where your mother lives, if you want to meet her." The monk handed Raphael a slip of paper with an address and a name on it. He looked at the piece of paper for what seemed like an eternity, and felt for the first time, hate. His face contorted into a snarl, and with both hands, tore the paper apart with the loudest roar he could muster. He tore at every single crap, until he couldn't grasp anymore. When he couldn't tear, he smashed his fists into the floorboards as hard as he could, screaming with each pound, until he finally collapsed onto the floor in a pool of tears and paper bits. The monks looked on in sadness. They knew he wouldn't take it well, but did not think it would be this bad.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
« Reply #46 on: November 04, 2010, 04:05:28 AM »
Emily's senses flared again, this time it was strong, her mind took over as she stood up and walked back over to her previous spot. she looked around, for something, she pulled out her journal and went on another writing and drawing craze, this time she stared at both of the guys, she quickly drew them, adding them into her story....

after the young boy showed me his truly amazing gift, again I was drawn back to the two others, one was dressed in a outfit, he looked similar to a guy on the poster, the other was different, he made everyone around him run away or feel ill she went up to him, and began to draw both of their faces. then continued writing it was as if  they were trying to get away from something, not really sure, every time I go near him, I do not feel sick...I did afterwards but it was so light that it was barely noticeable. But the boy and his tree friend Jeffery told me that he was bad...I wonder why? she snapped out of it. she stood there for a moment, recollecting her thoughts. she looked down at the journal, closed it and looked up at the other two, smiling. "Hello again, sorry about that" she looked back at Seth and smiled.

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #47 on: November 04, 2010, 04:08:25 AM »
max flew through the door of the animal shelter and jumped the front desk, opening his book on the way. he landed in the chair on the other side and instantly started to read seconds before a coworker walked through the door behind him. "close, you got to keep an eye on the time coz when the boss does catch you he's prity clear on what he'll do." "my old man? i already know what he'll do. he only lets me work here because I'm good with the animals and i live in the adjoining building so it's easier on him." "you got some cash i can borrow?" said the brown cat walking around the desk. "yea just let me....man, my wallet, it must have fallen out in the park." max said searching his pockets.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Halfeb

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Dingo
  • Coloring: Orange with white on maw throat chest and stomach and maroon around eyes and tips of ears.
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Build: Slender, yet musculer
« Reply #48 on: November 04, 2010, 04:55:00 AM »
"Chuck." Halfeb said, making sure he got the name right, "Nice to meet you mate. I'm Halfeb." He said as he extendedhis hand to shake. "Now, I'm gonna guess the dangerous feeling I get off you, that a gift." He said, "I've met alot of people with gifts over my career. Yours is the first one I was truly drawn to." He told him.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #49 on: November 04, 2010, 04:36:18 PM »
Kitt gave a yowl of surprise as Walter pulled him away, dissolving into a low grumble. He stayed silent as they walked back to Walter's house, not even trying to pull out of the grip or run...
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #50 on: November 04, 2010, 05:17:47 PM »
Chuck cursed to himself and sighed.
"Of course thats the only reason anyone would ever talk to me. My so called gift. Well sir, since you're so fascinated by it, what do you want to know" he said, with venom dripping from his words. He wanted people to talk to him not because of his gift but because he was a person. Unfortunately he wont be able to get so lucky anytime soon.

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
« Reply #51 on: November 04, 2010, 06:43:11 PM »
Seth walked up to Emily, "hey its getting late, I. Think I should leave and look for a place to sleep, its been nice meeting you" Seth looked around, and walked over to Jeffery to say good bye.
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: November 05, 2010, 12:52:20 AM »
"oh, okay..." she checked her watch, it was late, her parents took off without her...she had a text message saying that they are going out to the cabin without her. like usual. she sighed. she loved the cabin... when she heard gift from the other guy her ears perked up. but the venom in her voice made kept her from her curiosity. she jotted down her address and cell phone number on a sheet of paper and gave it to Seth "just in case you need me" she said before walking off across the grass...before she stopped and turned back to Seth "you needed a place to stay right?"

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: November 05, 2010, 01:02:47 AM »
"No, I think I'm good, Jeffery told me that there was this dumpster, that isn't to far from here, that mostly no one goes too, then after that, when the suns comes up, ill head to a shelter, Jeffery doesn't want me walking around alone this late. And if a hobo comes later, usually there not to mean, I mean they only throw me out, nothing bad like they do to other people." Seth looked at the paper Emily, then at Jeffery, "No I can't ask her too, no that is rude, ill be fine its not the first time." Seth looked back at Emily and smiled.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: November 05, 2010, 01:10:43 AM »
"I emancipated three weeks ago, I live alone and I do have space" she offered "come on, tonights gonna be cold" she smiled kindly at him.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: November 05, 2010, 01:14:34 AM »
Raphael woke up to find he had been moved to his bedroom. His pillow had a wet spot from his tears on it. Looking out of his window, he noticed it had become night. He turned to go to the bathroom and saw a note on his night stand. He knew what was inside it, but did not want to open it tonight. Tomorrow he will look, but tonight, he can only rest.

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: November 05, 2010, 02:53:49 AM »
He blusged, he wasn't use to this kind of kindness, and he didn't know how to react,"ummm ok, I guess" he walked over to her, and ignored Jefferys comments.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: November 05, 2010, 03:06:03 AM »
Emily smiled, leading him across Central park to a cross walk, which turned green, it was a quick walk to her apartment building, she lived up on the 9th story. down the hall and to the right. room 935
"well here we are" pulling out her key, she opened the door and turned on the light. which led to a small foyer and her living room which was shelves of just her journals and books, an easel with a beautiful painting...two hall ways, one led to the kitchen the other to the two bedrooms and bathroom.

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #58 on: November 05, 2010, 04:36:16 AM »
Noticing it was getting dark soon, Chuck just left Hafleb on the bench, but in the necessary evil of having to leech, he decided to follow the girl with the book and that other guy. following from a distance, he sat down in front of her door, slowly and quietly leeching off of her and her friend.
"Just once i'd like a normal night..." he mumbled to himself and set a pillow down and a blanket, putting on the facade of homelessness, although he was doing so in an apartment complex so its not like it would work.

He could go home, but his parents were afraid of what he was and were physical about it. They didn't care where he went, to them he was a monster.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #59 on: November 05, 2010, 04:41:03 AM »
max finished feeding the animals in the shelter before walking up a small set of stairs in the back of the building. he heard the usual goodnights from the animals shadows as he disappeared up the staircase and into his small apartment. "well another lot of people think I'm crazy, i lost my wallet and the last few months worth of work is now in the trash. yep just another boring day." he said not talking to anyone in particular."at least you still have your health." called a voice from a dark corner of the room "yea, same as every other day." he smiled turning on the light and siting in a small lounge in the empty corner
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."