The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Gifted  (Read 25381 times)

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
Re: The Gifted
« Reply #450 on: December 02, 2010, 11:26:56 PM »
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Seth yelled screaming holding his ears from the screams of the trees, "they lit the forest on fire!!" Seth yelled, seth ran in the direction of the screams, the air around him began to circulate, and then turned into full blown guest, rushing up ahead, blowing in the direction of the bad peoples, blowing the toxic fumes into there face, along with burning hot ashes.
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #451 on: December 02, 2010, 11:29:03 PM »
With the helmets on, the toxic wind only managed to clog their vision.
"Keep going, My guess is nature boy doing some weird 'gift' power to try and strangulate us with our own smoke, well let him assume he did us in."

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
« Reply #452 on: December 02, 2010, 11:29:55 PM »
Emily heard the explosion, smelt it and felt it within the earth. she turned to Halfeb "I have a feeling that might be Chuck!" she yelled. she looked around, she noticed a couple of startled children...mothers...dads. Emily began to worry how aggressive will Chuck get? she ran to Seth's side, gripping his shoulders. "we can't risk our cover seth!!" she looked, the smoke stinged her eyes. hey over developed senses made it much harder to deal with stuff like this...

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #453 on: December 03, 2010, 10:23:33 AM »
max thought he saw something in the confusion, a tall dark green lizard running towards one of the explosions, he ran after her trying to catch up and find out if this was really who he was looking for? was this his mother?..........
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #454 on: December 03, 2010, 12:33:07 PM »
"I can't let them do this!" Seth said as he pulled away,  he jumped ina tree, as one the braches lifted him in the air, he saw four people, it was chuck. His teeth tightened in anger, 'i should of killed him!' He thought to himself. He plunged his arms into the tree, the tree next to six sprang to life as it hit him with a branch, Seth glared at them, they couldn't see him, but he could see them.

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #455 on: December 03, 2010, 08:07:13 PM »
Six tumbled down as the tree impacted his armor, it wasn't a lethal blow but it would leave painful bruising. Chuck spun around and slashed the tree with a burning tree branch, smiling to himself as it recoiled backwards in pain, trying feebly to extinguish itself.

"You alright Six?" he asked, hoisting the trooper up.

"Good to go chief" was the reply

"Nature boy upgraded, keep your distance from the living trees now, if he can make them hit us i dont want to know what he can do with a horde of em, keep feeding the fire and stay with me!"

Delta looked around and saw a glimpse of a shoe in a tree.

"Target Marked!" he shouted and the three troops opened fire with their Ak-74s in where they saw the shoe, and hopefully sain.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #456 on: December 03, 2010, 08:26:38 PM »
the woman ran silently through the trees, once the fire was in sight she pulled out a small fan, barely 5cm long folded. the skin right down her arm rippled milliseconds before the fan 'grew' to over 5foot long, she spun in midair, opening the fan and sending a shock wave of air which put out most of that fire then and there. max stood in shook behind her watching her put out the rest of that fire. the older lizard turned with a satisfied grin, only to see something that turned it into a shocked, disbelieving stare, then into a tear filled embrace as the two grabbed each other in an affectionate hug. "max?" "mum!"
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #457 on: December 03, 2010, 08:48:18 PM »
Shockwave or no shockwave, the fire is restarted by the soldiers with their still burning torches and the blaze continues. Time to run from three armored people who can restart fire.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
« Reply #458 on: December 03, 2010, 10:31:48 PM »
Emily ran after Seth. the sound of the roaring fire, the smell of smoke...she held her arm over her nose and mouth "SETH!!" she called. she had to be careful where she stepped. leaning against a tree, she began to cough. she began to look around for someone...anyone. she saw the three with blow torches. she wanted to reach them, she couldn't though, the smoke was too much...everything was too much. she was suffocating, coughing. untill she blacked out....

why did I go out there? she asked
because Seth is your friend, he cares about you..he was your first friend to ever understand you Emily...
The formula will fully activate when you experience certian death...

the word death repeated in her mind until she woke up again, she had only been out for a couple of seconds, but something was not right, her eyes were completely wide and wild, her green irises were now darker than usual. she charged through the smoke, she was epically silent....

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #459 on: December 03, 2010, 10:39:25 PM »
the fire loudly restarted behind the two. "max go, I'll stop this." "no mum, I've already lost you once and I'm not going to lose you again. you'll thank me later but.......hishna flesk grend, slonte........" (hand of gods, sleep........) max said not letting his mother go, she silently feel asleep in his arms. he put her on his back and started running away from the fire, and back towards the others.

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #460 on: December 03, 2010, 10:56:37 PM »
The bullets flew past seth, his rage was building up, one built almost hit him, forceing him to look down, he saw emily, "emily!" seth yelled, he couldn't take much more of this ((god modding lol)).  He jumped down in front of her, "stop!" he yelled, putting his palms up infront of her.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #461 on: December 04, 2010, 04:15:10 AM »
Raph had enough of standing back. His reflexes raring to go, he ran to Seth and grabbed him. "We gotta go now!" He didn't bother to check if he heard him, he just ran with Seth away from the fire. Looking back, Emily was gone. He couldn't see through the smoke. All he knew was he had to get them away.

Offline Halfeb

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Dingo
  • Coloring: Orange with white on maw throat chest and stomach and maroon around eyes and tips of ears.
  • Height: 6'1&quot;
  • Build: Slender, yet musculer
« Reply #462 on: December 04, 2010, 06:54:37 AM »
Suddenly a few of the soliders helmets blew like thier heads just exploded, one by one. It was a sniper. An expert one at that. Halfeb ran through the forest as a rather large bull and several males followed him in gurilla warfare clothing and armed to the teeth. Thier guns blasted and tore into the team. They may not have been experts, but they knew what they were doing. Halfeb looked at Chuck and stared him down. "Don't handle rejection well, do you chuck?He asked retorically.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #463 on: December 04, 2010, 10:46:51 AM »
max ran past halfeb and grabbed his hand "come with me." his voice slightly echoing and his eyes darker than normal. "I'll explain her later."

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #464 on: December 04, 2010, 03:02:28 PM »
(since no one reads the ooc anymore I'll say this, my clones are going to be important later so they wont die yet, and two, I THINK WHEN I WANT CHRONO TO DO SOMETHING YOU ALL TAKE THE CUE AND BE NICE PEOPLE AND GO RUN TO CHRONOS TROUPE! BUT I GUESS THAT ISNT GOING TO HAPPEN NO IS IT!? and since my power helps make Hafleb unlucky I guess i just made m soldiers not dying make sense)
Six and Delta stood back up, their helmets damaged slightly. Delta ran up, the sniper tagged into his HUD and blasted him apart with an undermounted shotgun, then tosses a few grenades. Six slung his arm out and the extend-able shield grew to shield himself from the oncoming bullets, he loaded an underslug grenade and aimed for the center mass of the oncoming hillbillies and either they were thrown into the air, dead from the explosion or wounded and scrambling for cover.

Chuck flexed and a small hole in his armor gauntlet opened up. "You think a few hillbillies could stop me?" He asked coldly, then he lunged and shoved his hand into Hafleb's face, quickly draining him of essence, then tossed him to the side, still alive.
"Let's see you survive me you daredevil! ISNT THAT WHAT YOU WANTED!? A CHALLENGE!?" he yelled as Hafleb hit the ground.

Suddenly a vibrating sound hit the ears of everyone, Blu and Mu were opening up with the minigun on the camp, indiscriminately strafing everything with machine gun fire.
Hopefully now they would lead them to the real resistance after a show of their real power.

(my warning to ALL of you, if you think to god mod me and instantly kill my squad, I can god mod tens times as hard. Don't complain about me god modding when you do so yourselves, I'm only responding in kind)
« Last Edit: December 04, 2010, 03:05:34 PM by Gabag »