The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Gifted  (Read 25379 times)

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
Re: The Gifted
« Reply #465 on: December 04, 2010, 04:37:42 PM »
(siiiigh....*facepaw* okay...look, I am seriously getting sick of everyones complaining....sorry Chrono)

Anastasia and the man did not speak for several hours, in the end, the shadow figure spoke "do you know where you are?"
"under the white house smart one"
"nope.."

Wren received an urgent call. "sir, a community not to far away from based 37 has been attacked!"
"send  team out there to investigate please"

Emily was calm again, but she felt so dizzy from the lack of air, she tried to find her way out of the smoke, fire, heat. until finally collapsed, but she continued on, the air was more clear, but still heavy. doing a weak army crawl.

Post Merge: December 04, 2010, 07:46:11 PM
Dear Readers and Players,

As of right now, I am officially ending this RP. due to arguments and extreme godmodding. there is no one to blame, but it is getting off track and chaotic. I am become frustrated with trying to involve everyone, because each one has their own idea. not that its a bad thing, but arguments have erupted and its too much for me to handle all at once. I hate to end it right in the middle, and I hope you understand.

With my Sincerest Apologies,

Emrelda
« Last Edit: December 04, 2010, 07:46:11 PM by Emrelda »

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.