The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Gifted  (Read 25414 times)

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
Re: The Gifted
« Reply #75 on: November 07, 2010, 03:24:15 AM »
Raphael looked to his left to see the Lizard from yesterday talking to him. I think his name was max. He sighed as he waved at him, then turned his head back to the leaves of the tree. He didn't feel like starting up a conversation, but hoped Max would. He'd really like to talk to someone.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
« Reply #76 on: November 07, 2010, 03:46:11 AM »
Emily left a note for seth.... there is good food in the fridge if your hungry, just relax, gonna go to the store, be right back...

Emily went to Central park, not realizing that her feet were taking her to the one place she met her new friend Seth. looking up from her journal she saw the lizard and the Lynx from yesterday.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2010, 04:06:43 AM by Emrelda »

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #77 on: November 07, 2010, 04:41:36 AM »
Chuck lumbered back into central park, finding a Buddhist monk? Curious sight indeed, since when do the Buddhists have a temple in New York...
Tapping his chin, he was so deep in thought he forgot he was walking and bumped into Emily.

"Geh... sorry" he said with a nervous grin as he started to rub the back of his head. Oh lord this was going to be a long day of leeching.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #78 on: November 07, 2010, 09:29:36 AM »
max climbed into the tree next to Raphael and looked out over the park. "so what's got you so upset? and don't say it's nothing, i don't need to use my gift to see that your in pain." he said not looking at the monk. "if you don't want to talk then I'll just ask you in a different manner."
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #79 on: November 07, 2010, 09:44:35 AM »
Kitt watched Walter walk upstairs curiously, looking around the room and towards the door of what he could only assume was the living room. He sighed and wiped a hand across his muzzle "Long time since I slept on anythin' but concrete for years..." He glanced back up the stairs and then to the front door, then back to the living room. he shrugged and walked in "Just one night... Can't do any harm, I reckon I got till Thursday for them to find me..."

-------------  [EPIC TIME SHIFT!] -----------------

It was seven in the morning, and normally by this time Kitt would be on the move again. But he was not.
Instead he lay on a couch underneath his jacket , in a strangers house, well and truly asleep. He gave a snuffling snore and rolled over onto his front, drawing the weather-beaten jacket around himself...
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #80 on: November 07, 2010, 04:00:41 PM »
she looked up, the nervous kid from yesterday, the guy everyone was wanting to get away from "Good Morning" she chirped, she felt nothing when she touched him. she extended a hand towards him, smiling "sorry for being so rude yesterday, my name in Emily!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
((time for the bad guys to come in))

On the warm coast of Florida was a beautiful mansion, a wolf, shirtless and only wearing shorts, holding a martini glass stared out the window. in the window reflection, he saw two, extremely beautiful women, the first one that approached, the elegant black cat at her side, the lioness. both in expensive business suits
"Ladies..." he turned around and faced them, sitting in his leather seat, he smiled his charming smile. from a locked drawer he pulled out several different folders. they women grinned "our new comers??" the cat purred, as they both picked up a file. opening them. the lioness smirked " looks like we have 'walker' due to his extreme balancing gift"
"Seth...fifteen years old, can talk to spirits...we should need him for something"
"thats not all he can do, he just doesn't know it" the wolf replied, sipping his glass. 
"Max Shadow, can talk to shadows...another 'talker' "
"Same with Walter, can talk with the dead...."
the cat let out  delighted gasp "we have a De-activator " she handed the wolf the file. he grinned " Chuck, seventeen and can drain the essence of others...my we surely need this one, make our enemies weak"
"But I don't get...Emily Story..." the lioness replied "her gift is extremely simple, meaningless"
the wolf stood up "I was thinking the same thing when we first found her Zanya, it was so strange that her simple gift was picked up so strongly on the radar like the rest, which by the way are the only ones in New York, then after further research, I came across something interesting. A Russian scientist discovered a type of gift that was shown through the meanings of art. each time they claim that one other their natural senses will fire up 1000 times stronger than anyone else in the world. but they present it through art. Emily..Emily is interesting"
"How so Reginald?" the black cat replied, truly fascinated.
"Instead of just one...all of her senses fire up at the same time. she can see, hear, smell, touch and taste things 1000 times stronger than anyone else."
"is she a threat?" the black cat stood up. the lioness followed, Reginald smiled "calm down Lucinda..." both Lucinda and Zanya sat down again. "at the moment, she is hardly one... the last few pages of the journal was ripped away so I can't tell you if she is or isnt. but right now, who you need to worry about is Chuck and..."
from a different file drawer, he pulled out another folder, Lucinda opened it with a scowl "him?"
"yes...Kitt, a tactical genius so they say..."
Zanya smirked, Lucinda leaned in "when do we begin our mission?" Reginald smiled "now"
« Last Edit: November 07, 2010, 04:46:00 PM by Emrelda »

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #81 on: November 07, 2010, 04:24:33 PM »
"My entire world has been turned upside down. I felt unbridled hate yesterday, but buddhists aren't supposed hate things. If I can feel this much hate, then I'm not a true buddhist and can't get into nirvana. I don't know what to do." Raphael started to feel queasy again, the same as yesterday, but ignored it. He didn't care right now.

Offline Armalite_

• Shoots to Thrill
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • For the phony tough and the crazy brave.
    • Fur Affinity
    • My FA
    • Awards
  • Species: Spotted Hyena
  • Coloring: White, brown, charcoal, and green
  • Height: 5' 11"
  • Weight: 200 lbs.
  • Build: Toned
« Reply #82 on: November 07, 2010, 05:15:58 PM »
The stairs creaked in Walter's house everytime Walter took a step. He finally made it to the bottom of the stairs and peered into his living room. There lay Kitt, snoring away on his couch. He chuckled. "Knew he'd stay." He walked into the kitchen, careful not to be too noisy. On the way in, Walter looked at the old pictures that hung on the wall. His face changed when he noticed that the man in each of the pictures was missing. He backed up against the wall, his mouth gaping open. He walked into the kitchen where he froze. The dead owner was sitting at the table with his hand's crossed and two hot mugs of coffee sitting in front of him, one within his grasp and the other, on the other side of the table. He had a smile on as he looked at Walter. "Please sit down." He said, gesturing. He had a strong New Yorker accent, and dressed sharp with his pinstripe suit and matching hat that lay on the table next to him. A cigarette was buring between his lips. The smoke was odourless and seemed to disappear into thin air. Walter slowly sat down at the table in front of him. "I made coffee." He said, looking at the machine on the counter. "I had some trouble figuring out how. It wasn't the same as my old one." He said, taking a drag and then a sip of coffee. "I made enough for you and Kitt as well." He smiled again.

Walter looked down at the cup in front of him then looked at the ghost in front of him. "Who are you?" The fox asked, stupidly. The ghost narrowed his eyes and crossed his legs. "OH, right, I never told you my name." He pressed out his cigarette on the wood table, but did not leave a burn. "Alex Harvey." He extended a hand. Walter was quick to shake it. "...and I'm here to warn you two about your imminent danger." He said, still smiling.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #83 on: November 07, 2010, 05:54:59 PM »
Kitt woke with a yawn. Instead of the usual morning, waking to the sounds of a city, cold wind or hard rain, he woke to a pleasant warmth and softness. He rubbed an eye with one gloved hand and sat up. Immediately he remembered where he was and sighed "Last time I'm going to have a sleep that good for long time..."

He sat up and pulled on his jacket, slinging the worn-out rucksack onto one shoulder and trudged into the kitchen "Morning..." He sat down in one of the empty chairs at the table and looked between Walter and the second mug of coffee "That for me?" He noted with curiosity how Walter had been staring at the air above the third empty chair...
« Last Edit: November 07, 2010, 09:13:55 PM by Kitt (Santa Claws) »
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #84 on: November 07, 2010, 07:57:09 PM »
(he's talking to a ghost, you cant hear half the conversation kitt.)

what caused you to feel this hate? was it something insignificant or worthless, or was it an emotional scar you never knew you had being revealed?." max asked still looking away, he slowly looked over and looked Raphael in the eyes. "i hear your pain through your shadow, is screams your thoughts and desires. it is confused and lacks direction. but it calls its shadow name to me, it wants to be at peace........at peace with you and its self..........."
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
« Reply #85 on: November 07, 2010, 09:01:26 PM »
Seth felt his body being wight less, he opened his eyes, he was floating, he was dreaming, but isn't just another dream. A white glow sphere was in front of him, the sphere spoke, "Its been a long time my child", the voice was soft like an angel, but full of wisdom. It took him a second before he realized who it was, "Oh its you, I'm still not sure what to call you". "I am mother earth, call me what you will", "Ok I'll call you mom", Seth said with a smile, he was abounded, but he never saw it as a bad thing. The sphere laughed, the light became a bit more intense until it disappeared, a pale creature stood in front of Seth, he hasn't ever seen something so beautiful, and he couldn't tell what species it was suppose to be. "I noticed you found a friend that is good, well a non spirit one that is", "Not trying to sound rude, but why are you talking to me now", "Very well, Luna is often watching when it can,it feels you grow, it also feels your potential; as do I." "Luna, the moon?", "Yes, we have noticed your gaining consciousnesses of your former body, before you ask, think of it like a reincarnation kind of thing. We fear that some evils within me, are out to do nothing good, you are a creature of the night, the moon is always there for you, but don't use that the wrong way" a mist started to follow between the two, "Wait what dose that mean!" the mist covered everything, and Seth woke up.  Seth didn't know what just happened, he deiced the best thing to do would be to just go talk it over with Jeffery, he went out the door, locking the bottom lock, with out a key he couldn't lock the dead bolt, and headed for central park.
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #86 on: November 07, 2010, 09:28:25 PM »
Chuck looked at Emily's hand for a second. She was so far, the only not lunatic person to not run away from him in fear.
Was he really going to eat her essence, but then if she wasnt crazy, maybe she didnt get leeched?

Shaking her hand, he nervously sput out.
"M'name's Chuck........."

"The reason im being so cautious is because my 'gift' is unconsciously leeching the life from people.... I need to do that or I'll die."

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #87 on: November 07, 2010, 09:34:04 PM »
Emily nodded, understanding, she didn't feel her essence being drained. after they shook hands she let him go "Chuck huh..." she smiled, "well, I need to go to the grocery store" with a grin she asked "wanna come?" she pointed to the small corner market "it will only be a minute, I need to get milk, eggs and bacon. making Clam Chowder" her mouth watered at the thought.

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
« Reply #88 on: November 07, 2010, 09:49:25 PM »
Seth saw the tow together, he was eating every one, but she is ind, and as much as he knows he should stay away, he couldn't be mad for her not listing to him. Seth noticed some people inside of Jeffery, he seemed fine with it, so he jumped up on Jeffery, on the opposite side, and started to talk to him about his dream.
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #89 on: November 07, 2010, 09:55:27 PM »
"but if you don't want to its fine" she started walking in that direction, waving at Seth, she began to trudge across the grass, a short cut to the street.