The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Gifted  (Read 25408 times)

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
Re: The Gifted
« Reply #180 on: November 11, 2010, 05:10:10 AM »
Raphael looked at the journal, then back to emily, then back to the journal, slowly reaching his hands out and grasping it firmly. He grabbed Emily in a big bear hug. *sniff* "Thank you. Thank you." He let her go, opening the journal and beginning to read. "Is it alright if I sit in the dining room and read?"

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
« Reply #181 on: November 11, 2010, 05:37:05 AM »
"your welcome" she said softly "yes, go ahead and read.."

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #182 on: November 11, 2010, 05:54:26 AM »
Raphael walked into the room where Halfeb and Sain were. He gave a little smile and nodded to both of them to signal that he was okay. He sat down against a wall and began to read the journal intently.

Offline Armalite_

• Shoots to Thrill
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • For the phony tough and the crazy brave.
    • Fur Affinity
    • My FA
    • Awards
  • Species: Spotted Hyena
  • Coloring: White, brown, charcoal, and green
  • Height: 5' 11"
  • Weight: 200 lbs.
  • Build: Toned
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #183 on: November 11, 2010, 06:27:46 AM »
Walter scratched his head and paced in the living room. He looked to the portraits on the wall which Alex was, again, missing from. He turned his direction to his couch where he saw Alex sitting with a glass of scotch. "Hey there, friend!" He said with his usual overly cheerful 40's advertisement smile. Walter looked back at Kitt. "No, he doesn't know anything. Let's go." He took hold of the cat quickly and pulled him out the door. Walter was sure he'd shoot himself before having another sit-down with Harvey. "What do you think, Kitt? I need to hear it from you."

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #184 on: November 11, 2010, 07:02:55 AM »
Reginald watched his minions work their way on their weapons and machines as they drove down the street in a black, tinted window limousine. sure it drawed attention, but they had space. Zanya and Lucinda were armored and ready, they sat impatiently. he smiled, knowing that his girls were ready for some action.
"Zanya, I will drop you off, a block away from Spike's apartment, the alleyway should be enough cover...make it quick sweetheart"
Zanya fixed her fingerless gloves "this will be easy" . Reginald turned and faced Lucinda " I want you to separate Emily from the rest, she is valuable, I want her information ASAP, I will send others to get the others 'gifted ones' to the lab for extractions, I expect you both to be in this alley way by three o'clock... Lucinda, once you have Emily, bring her here, I will question her as we go to D.C"
"Understood darling" Lucinda cooed. Reginald, dropped off Lucinda first, then he went off...Lucinda stared up at the building, she was filled with excitement as she walked through the doors....
--------------

Emily's hair on the back of her neck stood on end. a cold chill went down her spine as she exited the studio and into the foyer. then opened the door...the hall was empty, quiet. her heart pounded in her ears....her senses flared up powerfully. something was definitely wrong. slowly entering the hallway, she closed the door behind her. slowly, she walked down the hallway, listening, smelling...her finger tips trailed across the wall. she stopped, silence. but she slowly turned her head to her left. there, leaning casually against the wall was a beautiful black cat woman, smiling.
"Hello Emily" she greeted. before Emily could react, she quickly pulled out a taser gun, Volts shot through Emily's body as she hit the floor without a scream, unconscious, Lucinda drugged her. six, large, heavily muscled men appeared, all dressed in black.
" five doors down to your right boys" the sixth one slung the unconscious Emily over his shoulder and followed Lucinda out.....
-------------------
Zanya creeped up the wall, sneaking into the house of the two.... she was informed that Spike and Kitt was here, but they were unsure of Max.... Zanya stalked silently down the hall...

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #185 on: November 11, 2010, 08:32:46 AM »
max heard something, a shadow calling for help across the street. he looked out the window and saw a girl being carried over the shoulders of a larger male. he quickly ran down the small staircase and out the front of the shelter but they were gone so he slowly went back inside cautiously waiting till later to investigate.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #186 on: November 11, 2010, 04:25:36 PM »
Lucinda and the big guy holding Emily turned down to the alleyway unnoticed. Lucinda smiled at her easy success, she saw the black Limo, a man waited out by the door, he opened it for her as she got in. the big dude got it too, placing the unconscious Emily in a seat, he hand cuffed her. Reginald, who's face was some what in the dark smiled "good....very, very good"  ......

Zanya was getting closer to the target, they had no idea when she was going to strike....

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #187 on: November 11, 2010, 04:57:56 PM »
Kitt opened his mouth to answer, but stopped. He paused with one ear cocked and a frown forming "I think we are going to be forced to play our hand sooner than I had hoped..." He pulled off his bag and unzipped it, pulled out an old metal spanner, and then threw it down the hallway. It rattled and clanked against the doorway at the other end of the house, as Kitt pulled Walter in the opposite direction "Keep quiet and move fast..."

On the roof of one of the many buildings opposite central park a figure shifted cautiously. Sunlight reflected off a glass lens, glinting momentarily as the figure brought the sniper scope back to one eye. The doorway of Spike's house was brought back into the crosshairs "являются цели видимо?" The figure put a finger to the mic at his mouth and replied gruffly "Target's not in sight, sniper one through three are in place..."

In two other buildings overlooking central park two other figures, all concealed in windows and crevices, replied in their own mics. Rifles where primed and three red dots hovered over the doorway of Spike's house, window and pathway...
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #188 on: November 11, 2010, 05:10:03 PM »
Zanya cursed under her breath as she attacked with blinding speed, she aimed and ready to shoot her gun, she fired in between Spike and Kitt. "Don't you dare move" she ordered fericely.

-----------
"Sir we have a situation" the big guy said, Reginald hissed with anger "what is it?" he snapped. from his computer, the big guy gulped "the Russians are here sir...Agent 66 just picked them up on radar."
"Get Zanya out of there!" Lucinda said franticly. Reginald slapped Lucinda "no! she needs to bring them here!" he crushed his small glass of scotch. " I'll give her five minutes"

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
« Reply #189 on: November 11, 2010, 07:06:56 PM »
Seth sat there looking out the window, "where is emily" he said out loud, but more to him self, the sound from earlyer is ringing through his ears but isn't understandable.
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #190 on: November 11, 2010, 07:12:23 PM »
"I think she went out the door," said Raphael. He took the piece of paper with his mom's address on it and bookmarked his place in the journal. Putting it inside his robe, he got up and walked over to Seth. "I don't think I introduced myself to you either. Raphael," he said, extending his hand to shake Seth's.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #191 on: November 11, 2010, 07:29:05 PM »
the door to Emily's home was violently kicked open, the five men in black strode in, taser guns in hand. "alright boys, lets get these kids, every single one of them" he smiled evilly "I bet they don't know that we have the girl"

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #192 on: November 11, 2010, 08:00:00 PM »
Kitt suddenly stood still, glancing from Zanya to the bullet hole inthe wall, less than an inch away from the tip of his nose. He cocked his head to one side with a slightly puzzled look "But?- You are not Russian..." he glanced out of the window, escape was improbable, but then again-

He stopped, a slight glint caught his eye from the the faraway buildings. His eyes widened and he swore loudly "Do' Riti!" in one panic-stricken moment he lunged for Walter and dragged the two of them down onto the floor with a thud. Around them the living room exploded in a maelstrom of bullets and splinters...

---- Less than five second ago- opposite central park New York- roof of the Sunrise Apartment block ----

The sniper pulled back his balaclava, a young wolf with sharp eyebrows and even sharper teeth. He tapped his mic and shifted uncomfortably "The target is still not leaving the premises. This is unit 1 requesting further instructions...."  The wolf waited for almost a minute, static crackling through the headphone. Finally a reply came, hazy bu distinct and harsh "Разрешение на открытие огня ... Убейте их..."

The wolf nodded and signalled to the other two snipers. All leant into their rifles, took aim, and fired. Across the park Walter's living room window exploded in a shower of glass...
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #193 on: November 11, 2010, 08:04:35 PM »
Zanya dodged the bullets, she landed next to the subjects, right away she pulled out her taser and electrocuted them. in her ear piece she heard the voice "Zanya, get them and get out of there now, the Russians are on us..."
"On it" she replied.

-----------------------------------
[ United. States. Supernatural. Agency]

the wolf was left alone for now.... his eyes were closed, he watched in his mind how Reginald captured the girl...he tightened his chained fists in anger. growling low. he watched as the girl continued to remain unconscious. he connect with her...
Emily...wake up, fight, get out of there, you'll only get hurt... you are needed, you are special to me and I do not want you to be harmed...
"Wake up Wren!"
Wren was snapped out of his trance, his eyes narrowed with anger, as torture began again....
« Last Edit: November 11, 2010, 08:19:30 PM by Emrelda »

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #194 on: November 11, 2010, 08:10:56 PM »
max woke from an afternoon nap to the sounds of terror, screams of terror and suprise. "what the! aaaaggggghhhhhh!!!" pain ripped through him as the screams echoed in his skull. he fell to his knees holding his hands over his ears to try and block it out but the voices just got louder.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."