The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Gifted  (Read 25402 times)

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
Re: The Gifted
« Reply #210 on: November 13, 2010, 09:37:25 PM »
Zanya felt something enter inside her body just as the door opened....

------------------------------------------

Emily woke up again, but this time was not in the hospital room.... instead she woke up in a black cat suit with combat boots on. WHAT THE HELL!!!! she thought. she quickly got up. she was in a small, white room. she looked down at herself, luckily the cat suit was not .... revealing. it zipped up all the way to her collar bone. in a rage she started banging on the walls, kicking and yelling.  running at full speed, slamming into the white wall. not bothering if it hurts. blinded by rage, she didn't realize that they walls were starting to crack under her pounding and kicking.

-----outside the wall--------
the whole time they watched Emily, all of them growing nervous, the formula they used on every newbie to enhance their body and mind physically was taking to her way to well. thats when they noticed the walls falling apart. one of the doctors frantically called for serious back up.
"Subject 426 is breaking through, we need back up now!!"
thats when all of Emily's rage was bottled into and exploded as she broke free. "she has escaped!! code red code red!!"
a alarm went off as other men in armor came down the hall to meet Emily. at full super speed, Emily charged at the group.

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #211 on: November 13, 2010, 09:54:55 PM »
Chuck's finger twitched, and and he sniffed. it twiched again and he woke, groaning as he did. sitting up he held his head in his hands, sleeping on a cold hard floor was not fun. He tried to stand, but then collapsed onto his knees ans started to vomit, hard. Soon some blood was coming out.
Whoever kidnapped him didn't realize he needed people to survive, and they deprived him of food, and as such, his gift was feeding off of him, violently attacking his innards. He doubled over on his stomach, the vomiting stopping for now, as his hands silently twitched and he lost consciousness once again.

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
« Reply #212 on: November 13, 2010, 11:03:49 PM »
Seth wiped his eyes as he started to regain consciences, "....Where am I!" He screamed, looking around not realizing where he was, his wings wrapped around him self to make him self feel safe. "Look who is finally truly waking up", Seth looked around and saw nothing, "who is that", "oh Lil' o me, don't worry about that, I just was making an observation", Seth looked around the room, he didn't know where he was, he was scared, he dropped to his knees, and began to sob. The air current around him began to spin in a circular motion.
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #213 on: November 13, 2010, 11:32:24 PM »
---- Red Dawn Bunker, Moscow ----

"Corporal. We have report from Delta team, the target is dead..." A young wolf followed the report with a smart salute, heels together and eyes glancing over the corporal's shoulder. The corporal looked up from a desk of paperwork with a slight frown, his dark eyes narrowing "Proof?" He spat the single word out with contempt.

The wolf swallowed hastily and placed a file down on the desk "Delta team sent the imaging from their digital weapon scopes along with the report. It clearly shows a positive hit on the target-"

The corporal opened the file and snarled "Debulša! These photos prove nothing. How am I to show these to the the Colonel..." He stopped, a dark smile twisting his lips as he pushed the file back across the desk "No... This will do well, you are to show this report to the colonel yourself private... See if he thinks this is proof enough."

• Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #214 on: November 13, 2010, 11:58:20 PM »
Like Bowling pins, she charged right through the group. she slipped, she was still light headed, but still ran down the white halls, not realizing that she was shouting for her friends names, she hit, kicked and dashed by people who were dressed in black....
« Last Edit: November 14, 2010, 06:48:21 AM by Emrelda »

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #215 on: November 14, 2010, 04:12:19 AM »
Raphael awoke to the sound of loud bangs, akin to a wrecking ball through concrete. He noticed he was wearing a skin tight jumpsuit instead of his robes, jet black and covered all of his body except his head. Getting up, he noticed he was also in a pure white room. No doors, windows, or any signs of anything. He had a dream like this once, he didn't like it. Fear welled up inside him as he began to back up. Hitting an invisible wall, he spun around on the spot and saw only white. He was really scared now, his breathing had become erratic and shallow. He begun to twitch as the fear gripped him, paralyzing him in spot. He couldn't move any part of his body. The bangs we're getting louder. He begun to hear screaming as well. Gathering all of his will, he let out a mighty "HEEELLLLLPP!" hoping that whoever was making that noise would hear him. His thoughts turned back to his mother. How she abandoned him. The white walls turned red, the sounds became louder still. Twitching and snarling, he began to run away from the invisible wall, only to find that another one was right in front of him. Roaring with rage, he ran again, hitting another wall in less than a second. He began punching the wall at lightning speed, though to limited avail. He stopped and yellled, "WHERE'S MY BOOK!?"
« Last Edit: November 14, 2010, 05:13:49 AM by Macid 0031 »

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #216 on: November 14, 2010, 06:56:00 AM »
Emily stopped as soon as she heard Raphael's voice. frantically she went towards the wall, will all her might she ran at full speed, ramming into the wall with her shoulder. she broke through. she couldn't see through the dust, she coughed, the rage inside her was dying. until a gun fired, whizzing past her head, thats when it flared again. this time, in defense mode.
"Code red, code red, we need more security now!! I do not want this to become a black moment... Private, give me the book" from the crowd a dog man appeared, a black book in its hands, throwing the book at Raphael's feet, the men backed off...only slightly "now then...are we calm?"
Emily screamed with rage as she punched the wall "like hell!"

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #217 on: November 14, 2010, 07:32:44 AM »
Raphael couldn't believe what had just happened. When the wall broke down, it was in slow motion, as was everything else. He saw Emily through the dust, overjoyed to see her. He saw the bullet float by, the muzzle flash, everything was so slow. The journal! He saw it being tossed towards him. He ran and grabbed it in mid flight, then returned behind Emily. He looked at the journal with rapture. Emily trusted him with this journal. It had a very good story, reminded him of his own life. And they took it. They took it from him. They took his friends away from him. The anger was once again rising within him. As Emily punched the wall again, he dashed towards the guards and gave each of them a lightning fast blow to the face. Though not nearly as strong as she was, Raph certainly was able to damage their helmets. He grabbed the wolf by the neck, hoisting him up and strangeling him, and screamed, "WHERE ARE THE OTHERS!? WHERE ARE OUR FRIENDS!?"

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #218 on: November 14, 2010, 11:14:23 AM »
max sat quietly rocking in the corner of the clear walled room, he was blinded by the hundreds if lights covering the 6 walls of his cell. he wore a fluro suit so there were now shadows that he could speak to, he sat there quietly, twitching slightly. "I'm alone..........I've never been alone for longer than i remember..........I've never had to be alone...........there's no voices in my mind....." he said calmly looking at a small camera he noticed around 8 hours earlyer. "WHY DID YOU TAKE THEM AWAY!!!!! NEVER TAKE THEM AWAY!!!!! I"LL SHO YOU WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU TAKE THE VOICES AWAY!!!!!" he yelled in a demented voice with a crazy stare through his yellow blood shot eyes ".........why does nobody care about the world........." he said going back to quietly swaying in his cell of glass and lights.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #219 on: November 14, 2010, 03:05:57 PM »
The air current speed increased, as Seth's fear turned into anger. Seth sat up and looked at the wall to the far east, the air current flew through the wall, and kept destroying walls, until it lost its momentum. Seth started to walk as the air current began to circle around him again, he looked at the last wall that was destroyed, there was only a small hole, but he could see Chuck. "Chuck! Chuck, get up!"

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #220 on: November 14, 2010, 05:12:48 PM »
the rage that once boiled and grew suddenly dissapeared. Emily feel to he knees, trembling violently, two guards took that as an opportunity to hold her down. "ah yes, the rage side effect has died down, that is good..... your friends. well you'll see them soon at orientation" then man walked away, doing a hand movement has the wall of guards in black moved in

-----------------------

in the cell that Seth and Chuck where in, the people behind the wall sent in four people, a dog, cat, hare, snake, all eyes were glassy, as if like robots as they obediently sat in front of Chuck.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2010, 05:15:52 PM by Emrelda »

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #221 on: November 14, 2010, 05:23:07 PM »
Raph watched the guards move in on them. He ran to Emily to get the guards off her, but as soon as he got both off, an ear-shattering shriek pierced his ears. He fell to the ground, covering his ears in pain. They had used a siren to disable him. Quickly tying him up and gagging him, they lifted him up on his feet. He saw his journal on the ground in front of him. He struggled to get to it, but his bindings were too strong. "Now now Raphael, you're being very naughty." He knew that voice. A racoon bent over and picked up the journal. "You'll have to be much nicer if you want this back for good."

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #222 on: November 14, 2010, 06:14:32 PM »
Chuck was still unconscious, but due to the lack of 'food' in his system, his gift rapidly decomposed the victims, making their flesh rot and turn to dust in a matter of moments. They did not even get a chance to scream at the sudden and intense pain, as they were now just piles of dust.

When Chuck finally stirred, he noticed four piles of dust, and wondered why he was full.

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #223 on: November 14, 2010, 08:11:01 PM »
Seth fell on his back as he watched in horror, he got up to his feet an ran a diffrent direction, trying to get away from seth, he knew he was a devilish child, but this... it was something else.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #224 on: November 14, 2010, 09:07:37 PM »
 (the parts in brackets are the translations of the languasge of shadows. it's pronounced as spelt.)

Max was past sanity by this point he stood face to lens, staring through the glass at the camera.  “thikre vleshne nokvent ebno fremshekre.”  (this shall never be forgotten.) he started laughing hysterically “thikre vleshne nokvent ebno fremshekre..........thikre vleshne nokvent ebno fremshekre!!” he walked over his corner still laughing  “bnet bontren exnotch yonte otre netre hante mish svantek.” (but nobody expects you to know what I'm saying.) he smiled at the camera with an evil grin. “freme shintrechken kemretero vleshne ebno gremnetrach inchrenke itmen inshenke!!!” (my slaughtering rampage shall be remembered through time itself!!!) he laughed harder staring through his darkening eyes he could feel the shadows behind the lights crawling closer to him, the shadows in other rooms trying to get to him, he just smiled, siting there in his corner quietly again. 
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."