The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Gore Fest  (Read 10715 times)

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
Re: Gore Fest
« Reply #120 on: January 05, 2011, 10:03:03 PM »
The tiger took a whiff of the air, "ah, there is water that way... smells like the ocean possibly, to far to tell exactly" Stuv nodded as he put his rifle on his back and gestured for her to lead the way. "Such a gentlemen" she laughed mocking him, he didn't care, not his head on the line at least. 
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #121 on: January 05, 2011, 11:55:39 PM »
It was daybreak, FINALLY!
Karl and the wolf exited and parted ways without a word, but Karl gave the surprised wolf a hug goodbye, and tried to make off with the Wolf's switch blade. needless to say there was a lot of running away and cursing involved in the past hour.
"Thief! I'll skin ya alive" the wolf yelled, being surprisingly persistent in his quest to maim Karl.
"I would love to see you try good sir!" he responded before flipping the knife out and hurling it at the wolf. The wolf took a hard duck as the knife embedded itself into the wood of a nearby tree. The guy ripped it from the tree and continued to pursue, and Karl stumbled upon a tiger woman and a lizard guy.

"Don't look now but i'm being hunted by a psychopath!" He shouted as he swerved inbetween them.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #122 on: January 06, 2011, 01:36:03 AM »
She followed behind the scientist, not really caring about what he was saying. She didn't understand why they would put her in the city via helicopter since she could find her way as it was, but she followed anyway to humor them. When they made it to the helipad, she climbed inside, somewhat uneasy. As much as she liked being on top of buildings, she didn't like being on air crafts. As the helicopter started off, she gave a wave, and a, "Smell ya later," trying to be somewhat funny by using something so lame.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #123 on: January 06, 2011, 04:59:12 PM »
Nier pulled the couch blocking his way a small bit, enough to open the door and left the building. Outside he stood there and took a deep breath and looked at the zombies stumbling about. He then ran off to the left down the road and around a corner. There were only a couple zombies on this street so he stopped running and just walked. That's when a helicopter buzzed passed him from behind. It hovered over the intersection ahead of him, which is when Rigor hopped out of it. After which the helicopter left. "Small world..." said Nier, continuing his walk in her direction. He didn't know what he was going to do if he got to her, but it's not like it was going to hinder him any.

On the helicopter as it was flying into the city there was a man. He handed two picture of people to her. "These are your targets. They are somewhere in the city. Today at noon there will be a supply drop via helicopter arriving at Herald field near 5th and Edmond. There are weapons of your preference inside." After a bit they came in low enough for Rigor to jump out. It was only a couple feet off the ground.

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #124 on: January 06, 2011, 06:41:43 PM »
Siya grabbed the man who got in between them and threw him in front of her and Stuv. As the other man approached Stuv raised his rifle at the mans head, he was more then within killing rang. "Look we have our problems you have yours, why should we help any of you" Siya said, her hand on the hilt of her blade. Stuv still locked to the other man. 

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #125 on: January 06, 2011, 08:34:32 PM »
Siya grabbed the man who got in between them and threw him in front of her and Stuv. As the other man approached Stuv raised his rifle at the mans head, he was more then within killing rang. "Look we have our problems you have yours, why should we help any of you" Siya said, her hand on the hilt of her blade. Stuv still locked to the other man. 
Karl stood up and wrapped an arm around the woman and made it look like he was a car salesman trying to sell his product.
"Would being za only certified Surgeon and doctor within 100 miles that isnt owned by a corporate paycheck count as a reason? Or perhaps your a junkie in need of a fix, I can help you find plants you need to get a high? Or on the off chance you two are a couple and you would like to.... how should I say, appear more endowed to your man?"

Karl asked innocently with a thick German accent, for whatever reason his associates respect a doctor who's German. Maybe these two idiots were like his idiot associates.
The wolf just began to shake his head at Karl's ridiculousness.

"Look. The 'Good Doctor' tried to steal my switchblade, so I tried to cut him open! For crying out loud he ISNT EVEN GERMAN!" he growled

"Nein fraulein you tried to sthick za good Doctor earlier in za night. I vas just getting compensation."
« Last Edit: January 06, 2011, 08:47:25 PM by Gabag »

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #126 on: January 06, 2011, 10:39:19 PM »
She jumped down, happy to be off of aircraft. She had managed to grab something that was like a leather x strap with an o ring holding it together. She slid the pictures under her straps, and since the straps fit very snugly, they couldn't just be ripped out from under her. The o ring sat in the middle of her chest. She sat there on all fours, crouched, her knuckles holding her up on hands. She looked very gargoyle-ish or lizardish the way she was crouched. She whipped her head around surveying the area, noticing Neir, but not really taking it upon herself to meet him halfway. She just sat there, papers and trash whipping around her until the copter was out of her sight.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #127 on: January 09, 2011, 01:17:38 AM »
Nier continued walking along the sidewalk in Rigor's direction, casually doing so. The thought of attacking her crossed his mind. "I could end that insufferable reptile...She is weaponless. I have the advantage..." As he began to pass the corner of a building he noticed a zombie creep up on him from around it. He stepped back from it trying to grab him and retaliated by throwing a knife into it's skull. It dropped dead in front of him and he retrieved his knife, cleaning it on the zombie's shirt. Looking up he saw several more shambling in his direction. "Look, Rigor! Friends of yours!" he said sarcastically looking over their numbers. There was several of them as they made their way towards Nier and Rigor.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #128 on: January 09, 2011, 01:24:50 AM »
Rigor looked over her shoulders to see the zombies, then back at Neir. "I don't think they're my friends." She said melodramatically placing a hand on her chest and looking shocked. "I was just invited to the party around here." With that she  grinned and bolted, running on all fours and leaping over Neir's head, and landing on the building, specifically on a drain pipe. She began to climb up the building using various ledges to aid herself as she went until she made it to the top. She looked down over Neir, and made a motion as  if to tip her hat. "Good luck with the guests." She then proceeded to run again, and looked like a free runner as she leaped from roof to roof until she settled on one that seemed to be somewhat empty. She looked around, making sure she was alone, then pulled out one of the photos from her straps to look at.

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #129 on: January 09, 2011, 02:03:51 AM »
"I find it odd, when you were running, you had no accent, yet... now you do" stuv said, removing the mans hand from the tiger. "Another thing I am Russian, we need no help from anyone, let alone your kind" Stuv pulled the tiger to the oppsite side of the doctor. "And lastly this isn't our problem"
  "We can't juts have someone who might be a doctor die"
  "But we could?"
  "We won't" She said taking his hand and pulling him over a little "now you beat it" she said looking at the other man, her hand on her hilt of the blade.

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #130 on: January 09, 2011, 06:00:37 AM »
Karl shot a look at Stuv, a look that said some expletives and a couple of snide phrases.

"Danke fraulein! My name ist Karlyle, combat surgeon and apparent rescued by two great benefactors. It is good to know your Russian friend still thinks the treatment to every wound is a dose of vodka. If only it were so simple my friend! But here he is collaborating with a tiger so your not really Russian then. A real Russian would have no one else but more Russians." he chimed happily.
The other wolf backed off, slowly of course, but he backed off.

"As much as I appreciate the rescue my benefactors, but I would feel much better with some kind of weapon in hand. A zombie island full of fugitives and psychopaths demands the necessity no?"

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #131 on: January 09, 2011, 06:39:47 AM »
As Stuv, Karl, the wolf and the tiger were dealing with their situation amongst themselves a group of zombies were silently approaching. As the wolf backed off they made their presence obvious as they groaned and shambled towards them. There was several of them, at least 20 if not more. They came from all but one direction forcing them all to go one way. If they chose to run.

Nier grew a bit agitated when Rigor made her exit. "Hey! Get back here! You(String of naughty words)!" As he screamed the zombies grew closer, so Nier backed up and took off knowing it would be stupid to stay and fight them. "I'm gonna kill her the next time I see her." He ran down the road, passing a few survivors in a small group. Feeling devious he ran at then and stopped in front of them. "Help! Help! There's this guy around that corner who touched me in a bad place!" he cried out, in an innocent and childish voice. The group felt heroic and charged around the corner to only meet the incoming horde. Two of them were caught as the remaining two fled. Nier continued to run, snickering as he did so until he ducked inside of a building and proceeded to laugh hysterically. "Ahahaha! If only-...Ahaha...If only I could have seen the faces on those gullible idiots! Aha! Ah...That was good...That was good..." The building he was in was empty was empty, it seemed like an office building. He decided to wander the halls to pass some time.

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #132 on: January 09, 2011, 03:21:30 PM »
"Why you!" Stuv whipped his rifle around aiming at the good doctor, but Siya pulled the barrel down.
  "We have more important things to worry about!" she said pointing to the oncoming horde, 'damn there are to many she thought to her self', she did a quick surveillance check, "come on this way!" she yelled, as she ran from the on coming horde. Stuv not following far behind.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #133 on: January 10, 2011, 02:09:26 AM »
She noticed firstly, that the target was a human. She thought it odd since so far most of the things around had been animalistic like herself, but she didn't question it and looked to the back for a little bit of information. While she understood that they wanted her to be able to keep the information with her, she let out an irritated sigh at how much the information looked like a flash card, as if she was supposed to memorize the information on the back just in case she needed to recite it from memory while someone flashed her target's picture to her. Apparently this guy was a doctor and used medical tools on the battlefield. His name was Karlyle. Looking the card over again, she somewhat wished she knew why she was supposed to kill this guy, but it was her job and she was going to have fun playing, so she didn't bother to question it. She peered over the ledge of the building she was at wondering where she should go first, since the whole city was open for her to exploit. A grin crept across her face as she realized how immense her freedom was.

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #134 on: January 11, 2011, 03:03:52 AM »
"And vy are we running from all of zhese pretties!? Oh egads the stench! IT'S HORRENDOUS! OH FRAULEIN! I still need medical tools, and I think i saw a supply drop east of here, if we're in luck I can find tools of the trade!" He said, quickly following the pair after wondering how the biology of a zombie looked like.
"I vunder if it's a plague like most scientists assume or some sort of chemical injection. he speculated before he stopped in front of a barbers shop and just eyed the razor for around two seconds before he bolted in, grabbed it, and ran back out, weaving around a zombie trying to grab him.

"A bit larger and more primitive then vhat I usually vurk vith, but she shall do"