The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: All I ever Wanted...  (Read 28977 times)

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
Re: All I ever Wanted...
« Reply #105 on: November 29, 2010, 05:02:59 AM »
Will was stunned. Some guy just walks up and hands you a jar of mystery food? This is a weird first day of school. "Who was that? Friend of yours?"

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
« Reply #106 on: November 29, 2010, 05:10:00 AM »
"I...guess" she opened the jar of food, strawberries!! she ate one then handed it to Will "want one? they are especially sweet"

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Ho'ne Diheart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • :3
    • Awards
  • Species: Ghost Bolf (bear/wolf)
  • Coloring: black and redish brown
  • Height: 5'8
  • Weight: 190
  • Build: Stocky
« Reply #107 on: November 29, 2010, 05:34:19 AM »
"Well, then ladies where to next?" Ho'ne asked after the fiasco

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #108 on: November 29, 2010, 05:43:41 AM »
"Da'ummm, okay." Will took a strawberry and bit into it, the sweet juices trickling down his throat. "Oh wow! These are good. Oh jeez we're gonna be late for the F8 bus to my street!" He took her hand as they jogged towards the bus station. Wheh, just made it. They boarded the bus and sat down next to each other.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #109 on: November 29, 2010, 05:47:15 AM »
"whew made it" she said as she sat down next to him, she looked down and noticed they were still holding hands, she blushed slightly

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #110 on: November 29, 2010, 06:45:55 AM »
He noticed that they were still holding hands. "Oh, sorry." He took his hand away and held onto his books, blushing deeply as he did. "It'll be the 4th stop where we get off. Then its just a short walk to my house. If my Dad mentions fish, don't ask him about it."

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #111 on: November 29, 2010, 07:31:39 AM »
Alyx at first wanted to know, but then at the same time she really didn't want to know. as the fourth stop came, she pointed out the window "is this your stop?" she asked

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #112 on: November 29, 2010, 07:40:46 AM »
"Yup." Will pulled on the signal line to stop the bus. When it stopped, he led her off the bus and began walking her to his house. He'd never done anything like this before. He hoped his parents wouldn't embarrass him too much. She said she didn't mind coming over just to hang out, but what would they do? He didn't really think this through very well. He saw his house on the right, a nice 2-story house, just like all the others. Painted white all around. "Remember, don't ask about fish." They walked up to the house and opened the front door. "Mom, Dad, I'm home. I brought a friend over for a bit." "Oh Will thats wonderful!" Alice, his mom, walked out of the kitchen wearing a white apron, blue skirt, and white blouse. "It's so nice to meet you. Will never brings any friends of his over. My names Alice dear. What's yours?"

Offline Moofinz

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Species: Kitty =^.^=
  • Height: 5'1
  • Weight: 115
« Reply #113 on: November 29, 2010, 08:07:21 AM »
Once the bell rang, Cerise quickly left her art class. She rushed to her locker, wanting to leave school as early as possible to make it to the bus station on time.  Suddenly a guy ran into her, dropping all her books as she fell on the floor. "Excuse you!" Cerise yelled, but wasn't able to find out who bumped into her because of the many students in the hall. Some students let out a snicker as Cerise sighed and started collecting a few papers that fell out of her binder. 'Just my luck.'

Offline Ho'ne Diheart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • :3
    • Awards
  • Species: Ghost Bolf (bear/wolf)
  • Coloring: black and redish brown
  • Height: 5'8
  • Weight: 190
  • Build: Stocky
« Reply #114 on: November 29, 2010, 08:34:29 AM »
Ho'ne grew bored, just hanging around the school, just hanging around "them" "Imma gonna bail. Laters" he said to the sisters

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #115 on: November 29, 2010, 10:18:12 AM »
"oh, I'm sorry. let me help." max said realising what had just happened. he knelt down to help this stranger who he had run into. "are you OK?" he asked the woman picking up the papers that he had knocked loose.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
« Reply #116 on: November 29, 2010, 04:20:33 PM »
Sain sat on the side of the curve, waiting for his dad. 'He said he would come get me' he thought to himself. Fifteen minutes passed, and he saw a black crome car pull up, he stood up, but then saw someone else get in. 'I guess he forgot' he thought to himself as his ears went down, he stood up and began to walk in the direction of his house.
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline Moofinz

• Chatty Cheetah
« Reply #117 on: November 29, 2010, 08:51:54 PM »
"Yea I'm fine." Cerise smiled, "just kinda in a hurry to catch the bus." She chuckled as she got all her things together. "Thanks for helping me." She said happily as she got up.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #118 on: November 29, 2010, 08:58:56 PM »
"it was nothing, you better get going if you need to catch a bus." he said to cerise letting her pass. he slowly walked towards the back of the school.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Moofinz

• Chatty Cheetah
« Reply #119 on: November 29, 2010, 11:31:09 PM »
Cerise made it to her locker and put a few notebooks away. Exiting the school, she walked over to the bus stop, and right when she turned the corner, the bus was just leaving. 'Guess I'll have to wait.' Cerise went over to the small bench and sat, as she pulled out her sketchbook and a pencil.