The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: All I ever Wanted...  (Read 28978 times)

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
Re: All I ever Wanted...
« Reply #120 on: November 29, 2010, 11:56:07 PM »
as Hi'one left, Angelica and Amanda sighed with relief, then looked at each other " keep an eye out for him...he is after Alyx"
"I know"
the twins sighed in unison, then looked at each other. they know that they have had set bad examples to their sister, but secretly the twins wanted her safe, that was their reason from excluding her from their friends. to protect her from their fate
"Lets go...since she already left"
"amanda sighed "i'll cancel the date..."

Alyx shook Alice hand "my name is Alyxandra Phillips, you just call me Alyx though" she said, she could barely contain her excitement and nervousness in her own voice, "its such a pleasure to meet you!"

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Moofinz

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Species: Kitty =^.^=
  • Height: 5'1
  • Weight: 115
« Reply #121 on: November 30, 2010, 12:16:09 AM »
Just when Cerise was about to start a quick sketch, she spotted Sain walking on the other side of the street. She gather her things and crossed the street, ambling over to Sain. "Hey there!" She grinned at him, as she took a step to stand beside him.

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
« Reply #122 on: November 30, 2010, 12:22:00 AM »
His ears went up a little seeing his new friend, but then went back down. "Hey" he faintly said.
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline Moofinz

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Species: Kitty =^.^=
  • Height: 5'1
  • Weight: 115
« Reply #123 on: November 30, 2010, 01:07:07 AM »
Cerise picked up on the change of tone, "what's wrong?" She asked, concerned.

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
« Reply #124 on: November 30, 2010, 01:23:37 AM »
"Nothing I'm not use to.... but hey what's up with you?"
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline Ho'ne Diheart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • :3
    • Awards
  • Species: Ghost Bolf (bear/wolf)
  • Coloring: black and redish brown
  • Height: 5'8
  • Weight: 190
  • Build: Stocky
« Reply #125 on: November 30, 2010, 03:42:30 AM »
Ho'ne exists the school. He notice his chofer "Crap!" He muttered hiding inside the school. He looks around finding anyone that he might know to give him a ride.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #126 on: November 30, 2010, 03:52:28 AM »
Devin Marshall and his buddies were chilling in his super expensive SUV in the student parking lot, blasting music and wolf whistling at hot furry girls that walked past. none of the staff at the school dare challenge Devin, his parents, being the political leaders of this state had word in every matter, so being so spolied, this guy got everything he wanted...except one thing he could not have. Alyxandra and Cerise. the only two girls in the school that have not fallen for his charm. 

((sorry Moonfiz, i have a plan :P))

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Ho'ne Diheart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #127 on: November 30, 2010, 03:58:55 AM »
Ho'ne looked over to the furries in the suv. He looked at them with disgust. But he needed to get away from those drones that looked over him. "God I am gonna hate this" He creeps up them without the chofer looking. "Hey" he said coolly.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #128 on: November 30, 2010, 04:00:49 AM »
"Well Alyx, you just make yourself right at home. Alice walked back into the kitchen singing to herself. "Now that you've my mom, let me introduce my dad." Will walked over to the living room and showed her a small vase that sat on top of a shelf. "This is my dad, John. He doesn't talk much but he's really a nice guy. Listen, I gotta go to the bathroom. When I get back, I wanna show you something." Will walked up the stairs and went into the bathroom to do his buisness. Alice came over with a sad smile on her face. "He didn't tell you about his father did he? Eaten by sharks on a fishing trip. He was only three when it happened and never quite accepted it. He could really use a friend Alyx. Please don't judge him too harshly." She went back into the kitchen, continuing supper as she sang.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #129 on: November 30, 2010, 04:05:49 AM »
Alyx thought she was gonna cry, looking down at the vase she sat down on the couch, she gave the vase a sad smile, "Hello Sir, my name is Alyx...Will has gone through so much during the two years, I was to afraid to do something...now I am gonna make a difference to your son" she whispered the vow. "I have never judged him harshly, nor will I ever. I am so sorry that you lost your life in a tragic ordeal, but I promise to help make Will happy once again" she wiped tears from her eyes as she gently put the vase back on the shelf.

Devin stared at the new comer, he replied in the same cool like voice "sup? the twins not enough for you" his tone though was not inviting.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #130 on: November 30, 2010, 04:11:17 AM »
Will returned from the bathroom to Alyx. He noticed she was crying "Ok, I'm back. Hey, are you alright?"

Offline Ho'ne Diheart

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #131 on: November 30, 2010, 04:14:01 AM »
He just look at him, with no emotion, and replied "I am just using them, for my own gain. Nothing more, nothing less."

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #132 on: November 30, 2010, 04:20:40 AM »
Alyx quickly wiping her eyes smiled, feeling better "yeah!" she smiled wider "so...what was it you were gonna show me?" 

Devin snorted, he knew what the twins were like, they appeared stupid, but that was just a cover for something he already figured out...over hearing them talking about their sister...his target. "well, good luck with that, just to let you know, they are not all as they seem dude" one of the friends piped in
"seriously, they are scary.." a couple of them shifted uncomfortably in their seat. a silver open hood Lotus Elise drove by, the twins were in it, Amanda was driving. "hey, Hi'one wanna lift?"
Devin frowned and flipped them off, Angelica replied the same without even looking
« Last Edit: November 30, 2010, 04:32:52 AM by Emrelda »

Offline Ho'ne Diheart

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #133 on: November 30, 2010, 04:24:41 AM »
"I've seen and dealt with worse" Ho'ne disagreed "Yea, I need to get away from my goons I have over there" He shifted his head to where his chofer is at.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #134 on: November 30, 2010, 04:28:47 AM »
Devin rolled his eyes as he went back to his blared up music, Angelica got in the back and let the Ho'ne get in shot gun, as Amanda drove off. the twins were silent, for a moment before Amanda asked "so, you have an interest in my sister... Alyxandra, what do you want with her?"