The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: All I ever Wanted...  (Read 28974 times)

Offline Moofinz

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Species: Kitty =^.^=
  • Height: 5'1
  • Weight: 115
Re: All I ever Wanted...
« Reply #135 on: November 30, 2010, 04:30:37 AM »
"Hmmm... I missed the bus, was going to wait for the next to arrive, but then I saw you!" Cerise smiled, "You mind if I walk with you?"

Offline Ho'ne Diheart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • :3
    • Awards
  • Species: Ghost Bolf (bear/wolf)
  • Coloring: black and redish brown
  • Height: 5'8
  • Weight: 190
  • Build: Stocky
« Reply #136 on: November 30, 2010, 04:35:20 AM »
He put his finger up to his lips and coolly replied "that is top secret info you're asking." He grinned making the comment "I'll let you know but I might have to kill ya" with a serious look. He looked at the surprise look and just laugh. "I am just playing." He grinned and slouched a bit "I am making a band. Not only your sister can sing, he can also play."

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #137 on: November 30, 2010, 04:36:58 AM »
"Oh yeah! Its in my room. This way." Will showed her to his room downstairs. Opening the door, you could see the walls we're plastered with drawings of all sorts of things. The school was in some, as well as the auditorium. His mom was in a couple, as well as some self portraits of himself. There was enough pictures to make up the entire yearbook. Taking out a shoebox underneath his bed, he opened it up and took out a folded picture. "Here it is. Take a look." Unfolding the 8x10 paper, it turned out to be a portrait of his mom, perfectly detailed down to the smallest degree. "What do you think?"

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
« Reply #138 on: November 30, 2010, 04:51:28 AM »
"WOW!" Alyx almost screamed. she was so amazed by the detailed artwork, she looked around, memorized by his work, she sat down cross legged in the middle of the room "wow..just wow Will"

Amanda laughed as she pulled out a CD case, put in the CD, and went to track four, 'My laughing Demon', the most popular rock song in the nation. the beautiful, enchanting song came through the speakers as Amanda handed him the CD case of the popular Black Rose. with the name written in calligraphy 'Lyrica Greene'
"shhh..its our secret... never notice why she has no music videos, she is a 'mystery' "

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Ho'ne Diheart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #139 on: November 30, 2010, 04:58:21 AM »
"Everyone is. Some hides it better then others" Ho'ne remarked

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #140 on: November 30, 2010, 05:00:29 AM »
Angelica and Amanda burst out laughing "sorry, you fell for it, that was just too funny though" they both knew that he was going to be difficult but since he was innocently want to start a band. they left the joke out "okay, so ...why Alyx, why cant you or one of your band members sing?"

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Ho'ne Diheart

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #141 on: November 30, 2010, 05:08:41 AM »
Ho'ne shook his head and brushed off the joke. "All my band members are in England. There is no point of bringing them here anymore."

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #142 on: November 30, 2010, 05:16:20 AM »
"ahh..I see" Angelica finally said " though, Alyx is a classical musician..." they didnt want to do this but ..." if you wish to see her in performance, this Saturday is the Annual Classical Music Celebration, Alyx will be performing... most likely it will bore you but she will be on stage several times"

Offline Ho'ne Diheart

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #143 on: November 30, 2010, 05:22:56 AM »
"Like I said 'Everyone is a mystery" he grinned

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #144 on: November 30, 2010, 05:26:56 AM »
Will beamed with pride. He'd never shown enyone besides his mom his artwork before. Then he got an idea. "Uhm, Alyx? Would you mind if I drew you? For real I mean."

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #145 on: November 30, 2010, 05:31:02 AM »
Alyx looked at her new friend, smiling "sure you can"

"Indeed...so, where do yo wanna go?" Amanda finally asked, they were downtown now, heading over to their own home "we are gonna go home"

Offline Ho'ne Diheart

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #146 on: November 30, 2010, 05:36:05 AM »
"Just drop me off here" He didn't care where he was going. He just didn't wanna be home anytime soon.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #147 on: November 30, 2010, 05:40:25 AM »
Amanda pulled over "well, here you go" dropping him off, Angelica got in the passenger seat. and then drove off "okay, Amanda, why did you invite him?"
"because he wants our sister in his band, knowing him, he probably has more then just that in his plan"
"riiight..." Angelica replied "okay, so whats your plan?"
Amanda sighed "well, since Alyx classical performance is coming up, her music style is not the same as his.."

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #148 on: November 30, 2010, 05:43:22 AM »
Will smiled as he took a notepad lying around and a pencil. "Okay, just relax and try to be as still as possible. This will only take a bit." Taking his pencil, he begun to draw the outline of her face. Etching ever so carefully with his pencil the finer details of her face. After about 10 minutes, he was done. A simple pencil sketch that rivaled most of his other works. "And signature here, and done. What do you think?"

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #149 on: November 30, 2010, 05:50:22 AM »
"wooow..." she stared at it for a while...she then pulled down her hair from a ponytail and took off her glasses "this...is actually what I really look like" she pushed her hair out of the way. "but I prefer the drawing better...my other face...is to unreal" Alyx was indeed extremely beautiful, but she never liked flashing it around like her older sisters did...she averted her green eyes back to the drawing, it was soo...amazing