The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: All I ever Wanted...  (Read 28975 times)

Offline Ho'ne Diheart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • :3
    • Awards
  • Species: Ghost Bolf (bear/wolf)
  • Coloring: black and redish brown
  • Height: 5'8
  • Weight: 190
  • Build: Stocky
Re: All I ever Wanted...
« Reply #150 on: November 30, 2010, 06:12:36 AM »
Ho'ne just wandered a bit until he found a park "I guess I just chill here then"

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
« Reply #151 on: November 30, 2010, 06:25:48 AM »
Devin and his buddies saw that other guy in the park. slightly high from some...stuff, he stumbled from the car to the guy was standing. grabbing the cuff of his shirt, slightly lifting him "YOU! stay away...from Alyx, you hear! she is mine!"

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #152 on: November 30, 2010, 06:31:37 AM »
Suddenly Will realized he was gawking at her. Blushing, he came to his senses and begun small talk. "So why do you think the real you is so unreal? I think you look great either way."

Offline Ho'ne Diheart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #153 on: November 30, 2010, 06:32:15 AM »
Ho'ne was unphased from his threats "I suggest that you get your hands off me and continue your marry little way." He had a killer look in his eye.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #154 on: November 30, 2010, 06:39:00 AM »
Alyx laughed, her eyes lit up "thanks..." putting back on her glasses and her hair into a ponytail, from her bag, she produced two tickets "I am... performing in the Annual Classical Celebration, balcony and VIP passes for both you and your mom" she smiled "this Saturday, oh and its formal dress too...I would be delighted if you both came" in her weird way, she bit her bottom lip and looked over the rim of her 'glasses'

Devin shoved away Ho'ne, storming away angrily, he kicked over a garbage can....

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #155 on: November 30, 2010, 06:47:53 AM »
"Really? For me?" VIP and balcony passes to a concert and  a great friend all in one day. This was easily the best day of his life. He opened his door to tell his mom. "Hey mom! Alyx just gave us tickets for a concert she's playing in on saturday! Can we go? Please?"  "Hmm, I don't know Will. Saturday I've got bowling with my girls." Wills heart sank, his ears drooped. "But, but..." "Oh honey, I'm just teasing. Of course we can go. It's formal right? I'll iron your suit for you." Will began to laugh. Tears of happiness rolled down his cheek as he turned around and gave Alyx the biggest hug ever.

Offline Ho'ne Diheart

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #156 on: November 30, 2010, 06:53:10 AM »
Ho'ne just act if nothing happened SIGH "This is why I hate jocks." It was getting late he decided to call in but he would give a different address. He like the park here it's nice and calm....a siding from the jock rage.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #157 on: November 30, 2010, 06:58:01 AM »
Alyx at first was startled. then laughed as she hugged him back. she just hugged him, having a huge grin on her face. "I'll have..." she counted with her fingers " seven performances, and hopefully they won't bore you" she pulled away and sat back down, she noticed something hidden in the corner of his room, a painting...she couldn't quite tell, but something about it drew her to it "what..is that?" she asked

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #158 on: November 30, 2010, 07:04:54 AM »
Will looked at the painting he hid in his corner. In his haste to show Alyx his art, he forgot about it. Without saying a word he got up and walked over to it. Slowly, he picked it up and looked at it. Turning around he gave it to her to see. It was a picture like the one of his mother, except it was of a vicious shark baring its teeth. It had blood stained teeth as it was thrashing around the ocean. It wasn't a very fun picture to look at. "Sometimes, when I dream, I remember them so clearly that I draw them when I wake up. This one, this nightmare keeps coming. I don't know what it means, so I keep it here just in case one day I find out." "Alyx, will you be staying for dinner dear?"

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #159 on: November 30, 2010, 07:13:05 AM »
Alyx looked at Alice "ummm, I would love to" his mom left, looking back at Will, his pain stricken face pained her as well, deeply. from her violin case she silently drew her violin and bow, she began to play a slow, sad melody she wrote in the 8th grade... she called it "Broken" it symbolized her own broken family.  and the sadness deep within her heart she wanted to show him that she also, had something she couldn't figure out. when she stopped she opened her eyes. her striking eyes stared at him " there are no words...that can describe your pain Will, and no words I can say that will comfort you...actions of kindness and simple affection to one an other are steps to help a broken heart" ....

((intense moment of awesome connection!! hey Ho'ne, can I play as one of your band mates??))

Offline Ho'ne Diheart

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #160 on: November 30, 2010, 07:17:36 AM »
Ho'ne told his chofer to pick him up three blocks away from the park. He stands there waiting.
((Yea I but Im gonna ask you in the concert though))

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #161 on: November 30, 2010, 07:21:45 AM »
((mmmkay)) Alyx felt soo good yet stupid saying that, the word 'affection' slipped out of her mouth, unsure what to say, she sat there...not quite sure what he will do.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #162 on: November 30, 2010, 07:22:57 AM »
Will was getting light headed, he was having trouble standing still. This wave of feelings that came over him was clashing with his previous happy emotions. The song she played emitted sadness so much, that he thought maybe she had some too. He wanted to talk with her more, but it was too much for him to comprehend at the moment, so he collapsed onto the floor. Just then, his mom came in. "Who's that playing the vioWILL!" She ran over to him to check if he was breathing, he was. Pulse was fine too. "Oh thank god Will. Don't do that to me. What happened to him?" She looked at Alyx, awaiting a response.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #163 on: November 30, 2010, 07:28:11 AM »
Alyx, who was admittedly freaking out tried her best to explain "Oh ma'am! I am so sorry, he was showing me that painting and I wanted to show him a song I wrote and he looked ill and collapsed!! Oh my goodness I am terribly sorry" she was on the verge of tears, she inhaled and exhaled slowly, to keep herself from crying. she put away the violin "ma'am, if I must leave then just tell me so"

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #164 on: November 30, 2010, 07:33:14 AM »
"It's okay dear, he just collapsed from exhaustion. He must have had a long day at school is all." She took Will and placed him on his bed. "We should let him rest for now. I'll take you home." She smiled at Alyx, "He'll be fine dear, don't worry." She walked her to her car and begun the drive to her house. "Which way dear?"