The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: All I ever Wanted...  (Read 28973 times)

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
Re: All I ever Wanted...
« Reply #165 on: November 30, 2010, 07:47:28 AM »
Alyx told her the directions to her house, ashamed of what she has done, she apologized again before leaving the car. she ran into her LARGE house, and into her room. placing her stuff down she went into the bathroom, she began washing her face as she began to cry hysterically. she felt like !@#$ for doing that. finding his info in her pocket, she left him a message, saying

"Will, I am so sorry, its all my fault...I didn't mean it to end like that, you gave me quiet a scare, hopefully you'll wake up feeling awesome tomorrow, I have no regrets meeting you today, you are truly an amazing person Will...see ya later, sleep well, bye"

even though it was 5:00, she went to bed. her checked in on her before they went to go cook dinner, they would wake her up later.

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #166 on: November 30, 2010, 09:54:30 AM »
max walked down the street towards his house when he saw someone standing alone on the side of the road. "you waiting for someone?" he said walking up to the stranger now in camo cargo pants and a loose black shirt.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
« Reply #167 on: November 30, 2010, 10:27:16 AM »
"No, but I doubt we are going the sane way, I could walk you home though"
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline Moofinz

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Species: Kitty =^.^=
  • Height: 5'1
  • Weight: 115
« Reply #168 on: November 30, 2010, 02:30:10 PM »
"I'd like that." Cerise said softly as she blushed and looked down on the sidewalk.

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #169 on: November 30, 2010, 04:06:04 PM »
He stared to walk and talk to her, telling her about how he loves soccer, some of his views on religion vs science, abdominal about how he hates but can't help the fact that he thinks political. As he was talking cerise lost her balance and almost fell, he grabbed her hand, pulling her up, and began walking again, but he didn't let go. He turned and looked at Ger waiting for her to catch up

Offline Moofinz

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Species: Kitty =^.^=
  • Height: 5'1
  • Weight: 115
« Reply #170 on: November 30, 2010, 05:05:47 PM »
Cerise walked to him, her hand still interlocked with his. They made it to the apartment buildings where she lived. "Thanks for walking me home." She smiled at him as she gave him a hug. She turned and walked towards the building, "I'll see you tomorrow!" She yelled, as she turned away smiling the whole way. It was nice, getting to know him better, Cerise couldn't help but feel excited and nervous for school tomorrow.

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #171 on: November 30, 2010, 05:18:11 PM »
He waved as she left, he noticed his phone ringing, it was his dad,more or less. "Hey Susan, yea sorry walking a friend home.. Susan!" He began to blush, "yea ill wait to he gets here" he sighed

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #172 on: November 30, 2010, 06:22:12 PM »
Alyx woke back up around seven, she smelled food, getting up, not bothering to look presentable or change out of her pajamas, she went down the long flight of stairs, rubbing her eyes in the light of the dining room. Angelica, also in her pajamas noticed her.
"well, you look like a sexy mess" Alyx knew Angelica was teasing, she just glared at her as she sat down, still blinking. "whats going on?" her ears were a little lopsided, her hear a camera sound, Angelica took a picture of her on her black berry phone.  Alyx didn't bother to yell at her, she was to tired. Amanda brought out Pizza, her ears perked up. if there was one thing that all the sisters had a weakness for...was pizza.
"you hungry?" Amanda asked, Alyx took a slice "starving" she chomped down on the savory finger food. the sisters ate in comfortable silence. after the first, large slice, Alyx reached for another "where is mom and dad?"
Amanda made a very unattractive snort "where do you think?" Alyx thought for a moment "well, did Phillipe come by?"
"Bingo" they replied in Unison. eating their slices then grabbing another. Alyx decorated hers in parmasan cheese before eating it.

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #173 on: November 30, 2010, 08:19:26 PM »
" Mr.Valentine, why didn't you want me to pick you up today"?, "Sam I told you sain is fine, and well dad said..", "oh I see... well get redy when you get home your parents are supposed to go meet the Phillips for work" "ok" Sain sighed

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #174 on: November 30, 2010, 10:36:00 PM »
Will woke up, still very groggy. Looking at his clock, it was 7:30. He was in his pajamas even though he didn't remember changing into them. He found a note on his dresser from his mom. "Went to store to get medicine and tea. Be back later. Love Mom." He went into the bathroom to "go" when he caught sight of himself in the mirror. "Look at yourself. Pathetic. You had her in your room and you couldn't do it!" "She likes my drawings." "She pitys you. The only reason she even came over was to see how miserable your life is! You misbegotten freak!" "Stop yelling at me." Will was trembling. He felt like he was gonna break down and cry. "Or what?! You are nothing, do you hear me? NOTHING!" Will was in tears now, he couldn't speak. He lay on the bathroom floor, crying his heart out.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #175 on: November 30, 2010, 11:13:16 PM »
Alyx began to worry about Will, jolting up from her chair she ran to her bedroom, picked up her cell phone and called him again. the sound of the ringing filled her ears...waiting

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #176 on: December 01, 2010, 01:57:42 AM »
Will heard his phone ringing in his bedroom. Ghostbusters. He pulled himself together as best he could and went to answer it. It was from an unknown number. He never answered his phone if he didn't know who it was from. He let it ring and go to voice mail. He noticed he had a text as well. Opening it up, he saw that it was from Alyx. "Hahahahahahaha, she actually texted a freak like you! What a waste of her minutes!" Will just sat there looking at the message.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #177 on: December 01, 2010, 02:52:47 AM »
she heard voicemail "Hey, Will, its Alyx, calling to check up on you, hope you are doing alright...you gave me quite a scare, I was extremely worried that I hurt you...call me back at this number, hope to hear from you, bye"

Alyx hung up, she sighed heavily, her heart beating wildly I seriously hope he is alright.... she thought to herself.

Gabriel and Felicity Phillips, wealthy business people and politicians. in the office, they barely looked at each other. they have always hated each other because of the arranged marriage. they waited for Mr. Valentine and his associates to join them in the office...
« Last Edit: December 01, 2010, 03:04:05 AM by Emrelda »

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #178 on: December 01, 2010, 03:03:12 AM »
The screen changed to notify him of a voicemail. If it was important, they'd leave a message, he always thought. Listening to the message, he heard something he hadn't heard in a long time. Silence. The voice wasn't there anymore. He smiled as he called her back. "Hello? Alyx? Its Will. Sorry I didn't pick up earlier, I didn't have you in my phone yet. I'm fine, I was just really tired. Are you alright?"

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #179 on: December 01, 2010, 03:08:43 AM »
Sain sat out in the bored room, waiting for his parents to finsh with there meting with the Phillips.