The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: All I ever Wanted...  (Read 28972 times)

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
Re: All I ever Wanted...
« Reply #180 on: December 01, 2010, 03:12:09 AM »
" Hey Wiil" she replied happily. "I am totally okay, I was just extremely worried about you! I had a nap as well...glad your okay though"

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #181 on: December 01, 2010, 03:26:06 AM »
"That's good. I'm really groggy right now, but before I go back to bed, am I still invited to your concert?" Will's mom came home and heard him talking downstairs. She decided to listen in without letting him know.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #182 on: December 01, 2010, 03:31:24 AM »
"of course!" she replied with maybe to much enthusiasm " why would I ever change it? I seriously hope to see you there! now, get some sleep, you deserve it"

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
« Reply #183 on: December 01, 2010, 03:34:47 AM »
Mr.Valentine looked at his fellow company, "a grand ball, like the ones in ancient Minfist, that is what we need, and only our most elite will get an invitation, makeing it that more extravagant" he smiled, he had a devilish look on his face, he looked at the Phillips, waiting for there reaction.
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #184 on: December 01, 2010, 03:39:34 AM »
Felicity had a look of extreme approval, Gabriel eased back into his chair "what will come from it? the ball will indeed cost a great amount of money...and of course, how will this be able to help our plan Valentine?" 

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #185 on: December 01, 2010, 03:39:58 AM »
"Great. I'll see you at school tomorrow. Bye Alyx." He hung up his phone and realized he forgot to go to the bathroom. He opened the door and saw his mom at the top of the stairs smiling at him. He smiled back at her and went into the bathroom. Heading back to his bed, he turned around "Mom? We can still go to Alyx's concert right?" "I wouldn't miss it for the world." "Thanks mom." He went back into his room and crawled into his bed. Even though it was around 8 o'clock, he felt like he could sleep through the entire night.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #186 on: December 01, 2010, 03:43:01 AM »
Alyx closed the phone, a huge smile on her face, she did homework untill 9:00 then went to sleep...

Offline Ho'ne Diheart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • :3
    • Awards
  • Species: Ghost Bolf (bear/wolf)
  • Coloring: black and redish brown
  • Height: 5'8
  • Weight: 190
  • Build: Stocky
« Reply #187 on: December 01, 2010, 04:29:24 AM »
max walked down the street towards his house when he saw someone standing alone on the side of the road. "you waiting for someone?" he said walking up to the stranger now in camo cargo pants and a loose black shirt.
Ho'ne was about to answer when a black Cadillac came along. "Yea it just got here." He was about to step in the back seat, then he looked back. "Hey do you need a ride?" Ho'ne asked

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #188 on: December 01, 2010, 04:35:14 AM »
Alyx dreamed that night...it was alarming......Alyx was on stage, but with no audience, she was singing her whole heart out, but no one could hear her...no one..she then with a frightened voice began to list of peoples names she knew..."mom, dad, Amanda, Angelica...Will?!" she began to repeat his name over and over again...a crimson violin appeared in her hands...with a note that said "beloved"...

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #189 on: December 01, 2010, 04:36:35 AM »
"na, i live nearby. you should watch your self around here, theres allot of idiots." max said before continuing towards the park.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Ho'ne Diheart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • :3
    • Awards
  • Species: Ghost Bolf (bear/wolf)
  • Coloring: black and redish brown
  • Height: 5'8
  • Weight: 190
  • Build: Stocky
« Reply #190 on: December 01, 2010, 04:37:54 AM »
Ho'ne replied "I would watch out in the parks...their is a angry jock on the loose" He put in with sarcasm and left in Caddi

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #191 on: December 01, 2010, 05:07:46 AM »
max just smiled and continued walking, thinking about the four new people he had sort of meet in the last few hours.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #192 on: December 01, 2010, 11:45:28 PM »
Will woke up feeling great. He reached for his glasses on his night stand to see what time it was. 12:03. Good thing it was saturday. His alarm should have woken him up earlier, but it was no-where to be found. Streching, he walked upstairs to make himself breakfast. He found his box of Captain Crunch, some milk, his batman glass with orange juice, and a bowl and spoon on the table. Another note from his mom was there. "Went to store to buy new dress socks. Love Mom." After he finished his breakfast and cleaned his plate, he went back to his room and found the invitation lying on the floor next to the picture of Alyx. He picked them up and sat on his bed. Putting the invitation on his dresser, he grabbed his coloring pencils and begun to color it in.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #193 on: December 01, 2010, 11:58:14 PM »
Alyx has been dress rehearing for several hours, from six in the morning to noon. at one her sister was taking her to get her hair done. she hoped that it was not extravagant... as she practiced her solo, the composer stopped her "sorry Miss Phillips" he walked past her...she looked to see what was going on. to her horror...an elegantly dressed, tall, extremely beautiful fox waited by the stage "Miss. Douglas! excellent to see you here " Charlotte Douglas...her enemy in the musical business, the orchestra had the look of dread. every one disliked Charlotte. luckily due to her school work she could not be in this performance. Charlotte gave her a death glare as she approached "so...how does it like to be in the spotlight tonight, ALYX" she said her name, almost spitting it. Alyx didn't reply, not wanting to cause a scene. Charlotte had to sit and watch this one.

Post Merge: December 02, 2010, 01:06:25 AM
Once the Rehearsal was over she called Will as she waited for her sister come and pick her up.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2010, 01:06:25 AM by Emrelda »

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #194 on: December 02, 2010, 04:11:07 AM »
"every one pay attention, this is an important opportunity to prove how good we are."  "its just orderves how hard can it be?" "and why do they need US, its Saturday!" "look, ether we work tonight, or we fail the course.......that's what i was told." max said to the enraged hospitality students that had been volentered to work the concert by the school. "OK we need waiters over there prepping your stations and trays." said a tall fox in black pants, a white long sleeve shirt and a black apron with the schools logo on it. "kitchen staff are with me in bays prepping the food and drinks." said max immediately after now back in his chefs uniform.