The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: All I ever Wanted...  (Read 28971 times)

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
    • Awards
Re: All I ever Wanted...
« Reply #195 on: December 02, 2010, 05:05:14 AM »
Will heard his phone ring. He never gets tired of his ghostbusters ringtone. He checked the caller id. Alyx! He composed himself so as not to sound too glad to hear her call. "Hello? Alyx Hi! I'm doing fine, how are you? What time should I be at the concert?"

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
« Reply #196 on: December 02, 2010, 05:08:17 AM »
"concert starts at six...my sisters are gonna pamper me..." she said the last part with dread "hair, nails, shopping, everything...not looking forward to it." she smiled "but I have a feeling you will be mighty handsome" she was completely honest, she was never a teaser.

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #197 on: December 02, 2010, 05:15:56 AM »
Will blushed. He never thought himself much of a looker. "I don't know about that, but uhm anyway, I finished your picture that I started yesterday. I was gonna give it to you after the concert, if that's cool."

Offline Ho'ne Diheart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • :3
    • Awards
  • Species: Ghost Bolf (bear/wolf)
  • Coloring: black and redish brown
  • Height: 5'8
  • Weight: 190
  • Build: Stocky
« Reply #198 on: December 02, 2010, 05:24:00 AM »
Ho'ne was in his room, with a white dress shirt and black tie, pants, and vest. About to put on his on his dress shoes, when there as a knock on the door. "Come in." Ho'ne answered. A servant walks through the door, with a phone on a silver plate. "Master Ho'ne, your parents are on the phone." Ho'ne replies "I don't wanna talk to them." The servant picked up the phone and talked to it. "Master Diheart, is busy at the moment-" Ho'ne heard muffled yelling as the butler pulled the phone from his ear. "Yes Madam." He listen to the phone. "Yes Madam. Yes I would tell him." The servant hang up the phone. "Master Ho'ne, your parents wants you to know to enjoy the concert, be home early." "Thank you James." Ho'ne replies. "Oh and NOT to get into trouble" James said rolling his eyes. "Yea thank you James, I owe you for taking the hit." "Yes I let you know what I want soon." As James leave, "James, do you mind coming with me to the concert?" James looked at him with a smile "Be honored Master Ho'ne." "Lets go we are gonna be late. Oh I also got a box and backstage access." Ho'ne said as he put on his coat. "Mmm? No wonder your parents said not to get into trouble." James said as he he help Ho'ne to put on his jacket. "What is your plan, Master Ho'ne?" Ho'ne replied "All in good time James, all in good time." As they left the castle.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #199 on: December 02, 2010, 05:28:17 AM »
Alyx smiled in delight "i would be honored" she smiled, a loud car horn blared in her ears... "AUGH! YOU GUYS!!!!" she yelled at her anxious twin sisters. "i gotta go" she groaned. " see you soon!!"

((TIME WARP!!!! just a step to the left...and a jump to the right...))

Alyx stared at herself in the mirror of the so called 'dressing room'. her sisters...went full OUT!! even though she wore a simple black gown,manicure and pedicure, her hair was a simple, yet extremely elegant hair do. she had no idea they ordered a diamond jewelery set. necklace, bracelet, earrings...Alyx was more shocked then surprised, sighing heavily to herself she stared at the clock, waiting... it was only five thirty. many people gave her bouquets of beautiful flowers...some were in vases...and a bit on the extreme side. she removed her glasses and set them in her bag. her heart pounded with excitement and fear
« Last Edit: December 02, 2010, 05:38:34 AM by Emrelda »

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Ho'ne Diheart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #200 on: December 02, 2010, 05:38:24 AM »
Ho'ne and James sits there waiting on the box waiting for the show to start. "Master Ho'ne the girl that is preforming. She goes to your store doesn't she?" Ho'ne just siting there reading the pamphlet. "Yes she does, I heard she is good too." "Mmm..." James just said. Now they wait for the concert to start.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #201 on: December 02, 2010, 05:39:18 AM »
"get those out!! jenny the quiches need to come out! where did the other half of my staff go!!!!!!" max yelled, barely maintaining order in the now hurrying kitchen as wait and kitchen staff rushed about getting finger foods out to the people arriving for the concert.

a few minutes later the door opened to a medium sized storeroom and max stood there with a handfull of lit firecrackers. he threw them into the room full of his missing staff, shutting and holding the door until all the firecrackers had gone off. "BACK TO WORK!!!!" he shouted opening the door again to see the twenty or so startled students.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #202 on: December 02, 2010, 05:48:31 AM »
Will was in the car with his mom. She wore a simple black dress and raised shoes. She also wore earrings studded with fake diamonds. He was wearing a simple black suit and tie, his hair combed back and shoes shined. His glasses made him look like Marty McFly at the prom. They parked in a parking ramp next to the concert hall and walked inside with his picture, covered in brown paper bag sheets. They walked up to the gorilla valet guarding the balcony stairway and showed him their passes. Checking them for authenticity, he opened the velvet rope to let them pass. "Whats in the package?" Will was petrified at the gorilla talking to him. He could barely sputter out a word when his mom chimed in. "Its a gift for one of the performers sir. He would like to give it to her after the show, in person, if that's alright." "Of course Madam. Just gotta check. Here's a tip for ya kid, chicks dig confidence." He chuckled as he closed the rope and returned to work. They walked up the stairs and found their balcony. Setting the picture before him, he sat down in his chair. Making sure his phone was off, he quietly waited for the concert to begin.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #203 on: December 02, 2010, 05:57:45 AM »
Alyx heard in the distance,something that sounded like firecrackers...how odd.she shook her head, sighing heavily. her door suddenly opened, her mom came in "Alyxandra!" she sang. she wore a lovely dark blue gown. her sisters also came in, wearing matching lighter blue ones, more form fitting though. "we just came by to say, good luck!!" her mom gave her a kiss, took a picture and left. her sisters followed. alone..again. she heard the orchestra stop practices, she left her dressing room only to be greeted by her fellow performers, the guy she was doing a duet with. in his twenties, a very handsome black wolf. "good luck Alyx"
"you too Malcolm"

as the lights died down and the audience stopped talking. a white cat woman came on stage, dressed in a peach colored dress. "Good Evening and Welcome to the Annual Classical Celebration!"
Audience applauses. she spoke again "tonight, many talented performers will perform the most famous pieces to share with us tonight. but please let me introduce our first guest, Malcolm Bishop, a student at the Royal Academy of Music, he will perform 'Music of the Night'!! "

Malcolm appeared on the stage...and began

after his performance was over, the woman came back "now our next performer, is one of the great classical success stories in the past twelve months, she has attended several academies to reach this level of skill, known nation wide, please welcome, Alyxandra Phillips and in her performance, Think of me!"

Alyx stepped onto the stage as the audience clapped loudly, she slightly curtsied. before it grew quiet again

Think of me, think of me fondly,
when we've said goodbye.
Remember me once in a while -
please promise me you'll try.
When you find that, once again, you long
to take your heart back and be free -
if you ever find a moment,
spare a thought for me

We never said our love was evergreen,
or as unchanging as the sea -
but if you can still remember
stop and think of me . . .

Think of all the things
we've shared and seen -
don't think about the way things
might have been . . .

Think of me, think of me waking,
silent and resigned.
Imagine me, trying too hard
to put you from my mind.
Recall those days
look back on all those times,
think of the things we'll never do -
there will never be a day,
when I won't think of you . . .
(music )
Flowers fades,
The fruits of summer fade,
They have their seasons, so do we
but please promise me, that sometimes
you will think of me!

« Last Edit: December 02, 2010, 06:24:18 AM by Emrelda »

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #204 on: December 02, 2010, 06:57:27 AM »
Listening to the first performer, Will begun to feel relaxed. Royal Acadamy or not, he thought Alyx would be better. After his performance, Alyx was introduced as someone who was known nationwide for her musical skills. "Nationwide?" Will looked at his mom who shrugged back at him. He couldn't believe he was friends with a nationwide star. As the song began, Will begun to feel the same as yesterday. Her music was so beautiful that it put him in a trance. His mom noticed and helped steady him. He wasn't going to pass out this time. He was determined to hear the whole song. And he did. By the time the song was over, he was quietly crying. He clapped as loud as he could for Alyx. He stood up in the balcony and clapped until it hurt, then clapped some more.

Offline Ho'ne Diheart

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #205 on: December 02, 2010, 07:17:45 AM »
Ho'ne grinned "Mmm I want her now." Ho'ne thought. "James I am going to the restroom. Stay here and enjoyed the show. Don't worry I'll be back." James looked at him with serious "You better Master Ho'ne." and continued to watch. Ho'ne took the elevator to the first floor and continued to walk to the backstage. "Do you have access here?" "Yes, I do" Ho'ne pulled out a badge from his inner pocket. "Here you go, Sir." The bodyguard looked at the badge "Sorry your Highness. I didn't realize who you were." Ho'ne just grinned at him "At ease, You are just doing your job." Ho'ne said as he passed by "Thank you sir." Ho'ne walked past furries carrying prompts and stuff. "Ah here is her room" It read Alyxandra. Ho'ne walked in the room, full of flowers and letters. He found a armchair near the door. "And now I wait." As Ho'ne sat on the door.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #206 on: December 02, 2010, 11:10:30 AM »
max was pleased to see the entire staff working properly (after his little show of intent) so he decided that he would take the food for the performers along with the head waiter Ricca. (the fox from earlier) the two took the cart of different foods backstage, soon getting swarmed by both performers and staff. "max take these round to the rooms of the two on stage." Ricca said handing him the two trays.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #207 on: December 02, 2010, 03:27:14 PM »
Alyx exit the stage. sighing heavily as her beating heart pounded in her ears, she had to go in her room real quick to get her violin, when hse opened the the door, the over powering smell of flowers threw her off for a second, she grabbed her violin, as she turned around, she saw Ho'ne, startled she jumped back "holy crap!!"
"Alyx! you have three minutes!!" the stage hand told her. "okay" she called back, she put her hands up "wait here" grabbing her violin and bow she left her room.

her performing partner in this one, a talented tap dancer, she was going to duel of who can be faster. as began to dance on the stage, Alyx in the shadows played her violin at the same wicked speed as the dancer.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2010, 05:59:11 PM by Emrelda »

Offline Ho'ne Diheart

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #208 on: December 02, 2010, 07:15:34 PM »
"SORRY!" Ho'ne yelled when Alyx left. "I think I scared her a bit" Ho'ne thought to himself. "Oh well. Lets see what's there to read here" Ho'ne took out a pamphlet and read it "Mmm I wonder how good she is on the piano?" he mumbled to himself.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #209 on: December 02, 2010, 07:21:31 PM »
max walked into the room and was a little startled that the room wasn't empty. "hello again, so why are you here?" he asked putting down one of the trays of foods.