The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: All I ever Wanted...  (Read 28968 times)

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
Re: All I ever Wanted...
« Reply #225 on: December 03, 2010, 01:50:31 AM »
she nodded, as s stage hand came in "you on Alyx!" she left the room, but as she did so...Jayden, another performer pulled her by the hand. draggin her onto the stage, as the music began, and dipped her...oh hell no! she thought in horror. Jayden began to sing his song. forcing to dance with him ballroom style, she was ungraceful and awkward, and everyone laughed. finally he placed her in the piano bench where she did her piece...

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Sol

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I do artwork for free, PM me for details.
    • Zabestrial on DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: ~Demon Feline~ born in the underworld, he stole the ring of Hades and was banished for eternity.
  • Coloring: Misty Black and Smooth Grey
  • Height: 5ft
  • Weight: 95lbs
  • Build: Fairly muscluar
« Reply #226 on: December 03, 2010, 02:03:22 AM »
Sol listened to the melody of the song, and applauded as yet another musician left the stage. It was good to be around other people, but he still felt alone, and if it was up to him he wouldn't have it any other way. Glancing back at the kitchen entrance once again he let out a sigh. Rhythmically tapping his fingers he thought to himself, "wheres my damn food?"
« Last Edit: December 03, 2010, 02:08:15 AM by Sol »

Destiny is set inside your sol,
by Me. ;)

Offline Ho'ne Diheart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • :3
    • Awards
  • Species: Ghost Bolf (bear/wolf)
  • Coloring: black and redish brown
  • Height: 5'8
  • Weight: 190
  • Build: Stocky
« Reply #227 on: December 03, 2010, 02:06:55 AM »
James was waiting out the door, then Alyx stepped out. "Excuse m-" cut off once again. "Oh fiddle sticks!"

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #228 on: December 03, 2010, 03:06:57 AM »
Alyx quickly exited off stage when she was approached by her teacher. "remember, yu have a dance performance, change into this quickly" she looked own at her outfit, sighed then went back to her dressing room.

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #229 on: December 03, 2010, 04:17:36 AM »
Will was beginning to get that feeling. "I gotta go to the bathroom Mom, I'll be right back." She nodded as He made his way through the hall. Asking for directions from one of the bell boys, he found his way to the bathroom. I hope I'm not missing anything good, he thought to himself.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #230 on: December 03, 2010, 04:50:16 AM »
Alyx decided not to go back, so she changed in the bathroom, when she finally changed, she was met by her sisters...wearing the same exact outfit. black tube tops, black dance pants and jazz shoes "ready lil'sis"
"no"
they stared at her, a ahrd look. Alyx rolled her eyes "yees..."

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #231 on: December 03, 2010, 05:15:43 AM »
Will left the bathroom feeling much better. To his surprise, he saw Alyx with her sisters near the womens bathroom. "Alyx!" He jogged over to the group, noticing they had matching outfits on. Seeing her like this, Will begun to blush deeply. She was very beautiful tonight.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #232 on: December 03, 2010, 05:25:23 AM »
Alyx's heart leaped when she heard Will's voice call her name. she turned around "WILL!" she cried, opening her arms to hug him.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #233 on: December 03, 2010, 05:37:27 AM »
He grabbed her and gave her a mighty hug. "Y-you sounded a-amazing out there!" Letting go of his hug, he saw her face. He didn't think it was possible, but she looked even better up close. He noticed the twins glaring at him. Gulping, he turned back to Alyx. "Uhm, d-do you have to g-go on st-stage soon?"

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #234 on: December 03, 2010, 05:46:44 AM »
Alyx glared at her sisters, but they only rolled their eyes and walked away "not really" she smiled, hugging around his waist. she could hear his pounding heart...she smiled. "i am so happy you are enjoying yourself..." she then looked up at him "I find your stuttering very adorable" she said with the up most honesty.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #235 on: December 03, 2010, 05:52:53 AM »
Ho jeez, she likes my stuttering oh jeez. "R-really? Y-you like my st-stutter?" Will remembered the Gorilla. Confidence, schmonfidence. Wills heart was like a freight train. Having her hands around his waist didn't help to slow it down. He fixed his glasses as he looked back at her. "W-well, I like y-your outfit."

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #236 on: December 03, 2010, 06:01:01 AM »
she smiled , she was a humble person, never really into stuff like this. but she looked at the time, she had ten more minutes. a CRAZY idea past through her head, she never had the urge in her life to...kiss someone. I am seriously going insane... she told herself.
"ALYXANDRA!!!!!!!" oh boy... her sisters had to desperate to yell like that....spotlight freaks. "I gotta go...see ya later, okay?" she said in a groan. but before she did, she kissed Will on the cheek, blushing she gave a small wave then ran, her sisters, who saw everything yelled excitedly "OH MY GOD ALYX DID YOU ACTUALLY DID THAT!!!" for the whole world to hear. Alyx spread out her arms and began to pretend she was flying...

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #237 on: December 03, 2010, 06:11:22 AM »
Will just stood there, stupefied. He put his hand to his cheek and watched as Alyx ran down the hall. He turned around, his face frozen in a look of pure bliss. He walked back up to the balcony and sat down. "There you are, I was beginning to wonder if you fell in. What kept you?" Will just stared out into the concert hall. "Will? Honey, are you okay?" "I think she likes me Mom." "Who, Alyx? Did you meet her on your way to the bathroom?" Will nodded as he rubbed his cheek, his smile growing. His mom knew a thing or two about love and could tell what happened. She smiled as she looked up towards the ceiling, tears beginning to form in her eyes. "He's growing up John. Just like we wanted."

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #238 on: December 03, 2010, 06:23:12 AM »
"Alyx and Will huh...." Amanda stared at her, then at Angelica "i think you guys look so (censored) adorable together"  Angelica nodded "well, what can we say, Alyx is finally in looove"
Alyx, did not reply to her sisters teasing. she couldn't possibly be in love, more like....a huge massive crush that...yeah, might crush someone. she shook her head as she stretched. unlike her sisters, Alyx was not a natural born dancer, but since her sisters were so picky about the body, she too had to become a dancer to keep her "figure". the music went on, she pulled a emerald sash around her waist along with her emerald mask, at several different times, the three sisters came out, doing a solo. once done with the, they danced in unison. the colors, green, purple and blue. flashed, the dance ended with each sister in a complicated and flexible position. Alyx, being in the least flexible position. piece ended, audience clapped...show was over...except for the party that happened for VIP members only.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #239 on: December 03, 2010, 06:34:02 AM »
Hearing that the show was over, Will and his mom left their seats and headed to the backstage to meet Alyx. Will was still in shock after the kiss, so his mom had to show the bouncer their VIP passes. "Whats with him?"  "He's just a little starstruck," she said, winking as she did. Working their way through the crowd, they found Alyx's dressing room. Knocking on the door, they waited for a reply. "Alyx honey? Its Will and Mrs. Artello. Can we come in?"