The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: All I ever Wanted...  (Read 28969 times)

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
Re: All I ever Wanted...
« Reply #240 on: December 03, 2010, 06:37:34 AM »
Alyx changed back into her gown. she opened the door "yes! hi, please come in!" she stepped aside, seeing Will, she gulped, she wasn't going to pretend it never happened, but she offered Alice and Will a seat "please, sit!"

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 10 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #241 on: December 03, 2010, 06:43:51 AM »
"Thank you dear. Will? Didn't you have something you wanted to give to Alyx?" Will snapped out of his daze long enough to remember his picture. "O-oh yeah. Uhm, Th-this is for you Alyx. Its the picute I d-drew for you." He handed her the picture, trying his best to keep his composure.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #242 on: December 03, 2010, 06:55:25 AM »
she took the package carefully, opening it eagarly, she smiled with delight at what she saw "oh! you colored it" she smiled "oh Will, its beautiful"

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #243 on: December 03, 2010, 10:53:53 AM »
max walked back towards the kitchen with Ricca, "nothing but the after party left, hope the others kept the kitchen in order." the two walked past sol and noticed how lonely he looked. "hay you hungry? theres plenty of leftovers in the kitchen if you want." max said opening the door to the kitchen. "I'm going to kill them........" "why?" max looked into the organised, empty kitchen. "they ditched us.........looks like this just got interesting. and as for killing the others, wait till Monday and I'll help........."
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Sol

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I do artwork for free, PM me for details.
    • Zabestrial on DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: ~Demon Feline~ born in the underworld, he stole the ring of Hades and was banished for eternity.
  • Coloring: Misty Black and Smooth Grey
  • Height: 5ft
  • Weight: 95lbs
  • Build: Fairly muscluar
« Reply #244 on: December 03, 2010, 11:46:20 AM »
Sol began to follow the two staff members, and as he looked around it seemed as if they were the only ones left. "what happened? You two get left behind?" He asked, looking at the deserted kitchen before them. He'd already waited 30 minutes for food, and it looked as if now the only way to get it would be to make it himself.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2010, 07:54:14 PM by Sol »

Destiny is set inside your sol,
by Me. ;)

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #245 on: December 03, 2010, 12:25:44 PM »
"yea you could say that..... the others left so now the two of us have to finish the setup of the after party before we can go." max said showing sol to the leftovers. "help your self to anything here." he smiled noticing a note. 'sorry we ditched on you guys but we did our part. i was even able to convince the others to finish up with the setup. see you on Monday.' "hay Ricca, you gotta see this!" he called walking away, leaving sol alone with the large containers of foods.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 10 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #246 on: December 03, 2010, 05:10:18 PM »
Will beamed. "Y-you really like it?" This made him very happy, yet also very confused. Meeting his first friend in years only yesterday and already he got a kiss from her? He didn't want to get too excited just in case it was some silly crush, but couldn't help himself. The feeling was too great to ignore. "H-hey, um, d-did you wanna grab some food?"

Offline Moofinz

• Chatty Cheetah
  • Species: Kitty =^.^=
  • Height: 5'1
  • Weight: 115
« Reply #247 on: December 03, 2010, 05:53:17 PM »
A waiter came by to tell Cerise her break was over. She got and followed him as they were heading into the room where the after party was being held at. "Ok Cerise, you're going to be walking around the place with a plate of drinks. You offer drinks to people, of age of course, they accept and once you run out go to the back to get more. Go it?" Cerise nodded, "yup, no problem." She smiled as the waiter left to talk to the other employees. 'Dont they have the good life.' She thought, as she went over to the back.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #248 on: December 03, 2010, 06:29:16 PM »
"yes I am very hungry!" she smiled as she gently set down the picture, it was framed, she sure was gonna hang it up. she really didnt want to go to the VIP party...but since food was there, she decided to go with it.

Offline Sol

• Avid Aardvark
  • I do artwork for free, PM me for details.
    • Zabestrial on DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: ~Demon Feline~ born in the underworld, he stole the ring of Hades and was banished for eternity.
  • Coloring: Misty Black and Smooth Grey
  • Height: 5ft
  • Weight: 95lbs
  • Build: Fairly muscluar
« Reply #249 on: December 03, 2010, 08:16:42 PM »
Sol looked at the containers in front of him. "eh, better than nothin" he thought, and began to chow down. He took a box of the food and went over the the door. Looking through the window he saw a few furrys left, just cleaning and setting up for the afterparty. Meanwhile musicians & others alike began to enter the party room. "guess its time for me to get out of here." Sol set the container with the others and walked out of the kitchen. He began to for the exit when he realised his jacket was still laying on top of his chair. "ugh" he said as he walked back to get it.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2010, 11:41:07 PM by Sol »

Destiny is set inside your sol,
by Me. ;)

Offline Ho'ne Diheart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • :3
    • Awards
  • Species: Ghost Bolf (bear/wolf)
  • Coloring: black and redish brown
  • Height: 5'8
  • Weight: 190
  • Build: Stocky
« Reply #250 on: December 04, 2010, 12:22:31 AM »
Ho'ne stomach growled. "Mmm, I should of ate before I came. I guess I should go and get something." He got up and left the dressing room. "Master Ho'ne that's where you where." Ho'ne looked behind him and found James waiting by the door. "I been looking for you Master. What are you doing in there?" Ho'ne continued to walk towards the hall. "Getting Miss Alyx to join my band James" Ho'ne replied. "Another band? Don't you think you already upset your parent with the last one?" James pondered as they entered the hall where everyone was eating at.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #251 on: December 04, 2010, 04:06:07 AM »
Entering the hall where the party was, Will begun to feel uneasy. He had felt it the entire night, even before she kissed him, but now he had to ask. "Uhm A-alyx? Can I ask you a question?" He gulped. He wasn't sure if he was ready for the answer. "W-why do you want to be my friend? You're a nationwide star, and I'm j-just a nobody. Why me?"

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #252 on: December 04, 2010, 04:25:24 AM »
her eye twitched at Nationwide star "I am not actually Will, my father lied to the audience..." she smiled up at him. when she saw her father in the crowd, a death glare was shot in his direction

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #253 on: December 04, 2010, 04:51:41 AM »
"You're n-not known nationw-wide? You should be. You're v-very good." His mom chuckled to herself at her son's smooth talking. They walked to one of the tables with some crackers, cheese, and assorted meats on it. "S-so even if you're not famous, why would you want to be f-friends with me?"

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #254 on: December 04, 2010, 05:28:40 AM »
Alyx smiled "because I wanted to, i don't know how to explain it but...I am very drawn to you lets just say"