The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: All I ever Wanted...  (Read 28967 times)

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
Re: All I ever Wanted...
« Reply #270 on: December 05, 2010, 05:46:16 AM »
Will did his best to bow, but ended up doing so very awkwardly. "I don't know much, a-aside from old movies, b-but I'll try." He took her arms in the position, and begun to dance with her, again awkwardly. "Why don't you l-like him? Is it because he's friends with your sisters?" He was beginning to get the hang of dancing.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
« Reply #271 on: December 05, 2010, 06:01:30 AM »
"no...he just, so cocky, I don't like it, full of himself as you may say...but I may just be guessing, I really don't judge people harshly, he just gave me a bad impression"

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #272 on: December 05, 2010, 06:38:54 AM »
Meanwhile, Alice was driving to her office when she begun to feel woozy. "Up, Maybe I shouldn't have had that drink." The car begun to veer off the side of the road as she struggled to maintain control. Unfortunatly, she wasn't able to. The car slammed into a tree at 55 mph, crushing the front end and shattering the windshield. Alice was out cold. "This is OnStar. I've detected that you've been in a crash. Police and Ambulance units are on their way."

Will continued to dance with Alyx. He was beginning to smile again as they danced. He knew he didn't want to have a serious relationship, but this was really nice.

Offline Moofinz

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Species: Kitty =^.^=
  • Height: 5'1
  • Weight: 115
« Reply #273 on: December 05, 2010, 06:49:01 AM »
Cerise stared at everyone dancing and smiled to herself. They all looked so happy. "Hey, get back to work!" The head waiter gave her a stern look. She quickly apologized and went about to walking around the large ballroom.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #274 on: December 05, 2010, 06:51:13 AM »
Amanda went to the stage, she signaled the guy to shine the light on Alyx "Alyxandra ...please come stage and give us a performance...please?"
Alyx stood there, mortified. but as everyone stared she charged to the stage to the piano. "one song!" she yelled. she stared at the piano....she banged on the keys, making such an unattractive song before she marched off the stage and out the party hall, infuriated

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
« Reply #275 on: December 05, 2010, 07:09:42 AM »
Sain grabbed Cerise by the hand, pulling her next to him, he slid his finger tips into the palm of hers, and smiled. "Dance with me?"
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline Ho'ne Diheart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • :3
    • Awards
  • Species: Ghost Bolf (bear/wolf)
  • Coloring: black and redish brown
  • Height: 5'8
  • Weight: 190
  • Build: Stocky
« Reply #276 on: December 05, 2010, 07:10:02 AM »
"Well that was rather disappointing" Ho'ne said as he continued to eat his steak dinner. "But I bet she plays better than that. SIGH  I wish I could hear her play, for real." Making a disappointed face.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #277 on: December 05, 2010, 07:17:12 AM »
Will thought of something to say to help Alyx feel better. After all she had done, he had to do something. The only thing he could think of was, "Do you wanna go outs-side?" He extended his hand to her and smiled gently at her, as if to try and make her feel better.

Offline Moofinz

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Species: Kitty =^.^=
  • Height: 5'1
  • Weight: 115
« Reply #278 on: December 05, 2010, 07:20:08 AM »
She smiled at Sain, "I'd love to." She laid the plate down as she walked with him onto the middle of the room. Cerise glanced at the waiters as they gave her a confused look, but she shook it off, it didn't matter to her at this moment.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #279 on: December 05, 2010, 07:22:38 AM »
Alyx smiled "yeah..." she smiled, hopefully the cold air will help... she quickly wiped away the angry tears..."there is a garden out back..."

Post Merge: December 05, 2010, 07:24:33 AM
Amanda sat next to Ho'ne "lets talk..." she said sternly "about Alyx...don't worry your not in trouble, its important"
« Last Edit: December 05, 2010, 07:24:33 AM by Emrelda »

Offline Ho'ne Diheart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • :3
    • Awards
  • Species: Ghost Bolf (bear/wolf)
  • Coloring: black and redish brown
  • Height: 5'8
  • Weight: 190
  • Build: Stocky
« Reply #280 on: December 05, 2010, 07:30:01 AM »
"Sure thing." Ho'ne put his fork and steak knife. "What's there to talk about?"

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
« Reply #281 on: December 05, 2010, 07:33:20 AM »
He put his arm around her waist, holding her palm in the other hand, he danced with her. He seemed quite elegant and smooth, and he was, he had done this before he could read, but on the inside he wasn't so swab. His heart was pounding, her hands where to shake ecstatically if her where to remove them from hers, he looked down at her looking into her eyes, "forgive me if this seems..."
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #282 on: December 05, 2010, 07:40:23 AM »
"Alyx is a stubborn child, you already know that...she is not used to all this sincere attention. if you want to gain her trust, you need to become friends with her...don't shower her with gifts or anything. come in smooth...Alyx is sharp, clever and does not trust easily. Alyx would make a great singer for your band, and we know that. your not the only one who has offered her a lead position"  Amanda took a champagne class, saluted him and took a sip " if you only want her for the money...thats kinda low, unless you see her on a deeper level"

((Sain, you heart thorb :P))

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #283 on: December 05, 2010, 07:46:26 AM »
Will let Alyx lead him into the garden behind the concert hall. It was filled with beautiful flowers and Paper lights. They sat down on a stone bench as Will looked at the flowers. He turned to Alyx, still wiping away tears. "D-do you want to talk about it?"

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #284 on: December 05, 2010, 07:51:16 AM »
Alyx half laughed to herself. she sat down "i am generally upset about my sisters parading me around like a poodle...and my confused feelings." crap...he is not ready to know yet! that I have a massive crush on him...but too late now  her hands rested in her lap as she stared at the lovely paper lamps. she half smiled, it was sad... sad smile
« Last Edit: December 05, 2010, 08:21:09 AM by Emrelda »