The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: All I ever Wanted...  (Read 28964 times)

Offline Moofinz

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Species: Kitty =^.^=
  • Height: 5'1
  • Weight: 115
Re: All I ever Wanted...
« Reply #285 on: December 05, 2010, 07:52:35 AM »
Cerise looked up at him blushing, she couldn't say anything, it was like her body had a mind of its own. Her face slowly moved up towards his, her eyes closing.

((He is XD lol))

Offline Ho'ne Diheart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • :3
    • Awards
  • Species: Ghost Bolf (bear/wolf)
  • Coloring: black and redish brown
  • Height: 5'8
  • Weight: 190
  • Build: Stocky
« Reply #286 on: December 05, 2010, 07:54:02 AM »
"Thank you for the tip. I'll remember that." Taking a glass of champagne taking a sip of it. "Oh I am not into money. I have plenty of it. I merely looking for approval." Ho'ne quickly added in before she left.  

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
« Reply #287 on: December 05, 2010, 07:57:55 AM »
He leaned in, slowly embracing her lips with that of his own. He could feel her smooth skin, The heat of her breath, if his fur wasn't so dark he think he about be as red as he is purple. He pulled back looking at here, "...haste" he said, finshing he sentence.

(( so lost, idk what that is @.@ ))
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
« Reply #288 on: December 05, 2010, 08:02:46 AM »
Amanda smiled, approaching Angelica. "I think he likes her..." she began. Amanda shrugged "maybe, but its hard to tell with him, he is quite charming though" recalling the kiss her planted on their hands.
"well it makes sense..he is obviously interested in her..." Angelica added in again
"he is attracted to her music, and I can't blame him...when she sings that 'one' particular song...I l aways cry"
Amanda and Angelica nodded in agreement as they clinked their glasses...

(( I said "Sain you heart throb" and Moonfiz agreed...lool oh btw I will get the envelope to Mr.Phillips))

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Ho'ne Diheart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #289 on: December 05, 2010, 08:07:47 AM »
"James I think we should go now." Ho'ne said as he got up and left. "Already? I mean it isn't even over yet." James protested. "Yea, I know it is getting late here. We should go." Ho'ne said waiting for James. "Well that is a surprise." James muttered under his breath.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #290 on: December 05, 2010, 08:11:36 AM »
Amanda remember something...she sneaked Alyx contact info into his jacket pocket, she smiled in amusement as she went on socializing.

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Moofinz

• Chatty Cheetah
« Reply #291 on: December 05, 2010, 08:12:59 AM »
"I didn't mind at all." Cerise looked at him, her arms wrapped around his neck. "You saved me from my job." She softly chuckled.

Offline Ho'ne Diheart

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #292 on: December 05, 2010, 08:15:25 AM »
Ho'ne was looking for his phone in his jacket when he found a piece a paper with a phone number. It gave a big smile as he looked at Amanda "Thank you" he muttered under his breath as he left.

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #293 on: December 05, 2010, 08:22:09 AM »
((I know I mean I don't know what that means >> ))

He smiled, but then his face had droped, it went from happy, to sad and fearful. when they tunred to look who it was, it was his dad, his face was hard and stern, "come my boy let us be off you wouldn't want to keep your mother waiting now would you" he said in a smooth gental voice, his face was now soft and happy. Sain nodded, walking away, he tunred to wave and say bye, but he felt a deathly stair in the middle of his neck, as he was riding home his dad tunred to him, "what where you doing with that.. filth. She is worthlee, she isn't worthy to be assoicated with a valeninte, she is just the help, she will live like a dog, and DIE LIKE ONE" his father yelled, he riased his hand, and sain tightned up and flinched. He put his hand down, "the help.. al they do is filth of our world"

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #294 on: December 05, 2010, 08:28:02 AM »
Gabriel Ringed Mr. Valentine...

Amanda nodded in return. her mother approached her "where is Alyxandra? I need to talk with her about her embarrassing performance" the twins tensed, if their parents knew she was ... having feelings for Will, she would be in deep trouble. "I have no idea mother..." Amanda replied. Angelica went back to socializing, her mother sighed heavily "when you see her, tell her that I want a word with her"
"yes mother"

Offline Moofinz

• Chatty Cheetah
« Reply #295 on: December 05, 2010, 08:35:10 AM »
She waved back to Sain as he left with his father. "Uhhmmm..." Cerise slowly turned around to see the head waiter. "Your lucky no one has complained about this, now get back to work your suppose to service these people not dancing with them. Who do you think you are, a princess?" He handed Cerise the plate of drinks as he left. A lady came by a took a drink as Cerise let out a small sigh and continue on pacing around the place.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #296 on: December 05, 2010, 08:37:13 AM »
"C-can't you talk to your parents?" He was reminded of his mom, of how she was always there for him. He couldn't imagine someone's parents not. His phone buzzed in his pocket, but he ignored it. Whatever it was would just have to wait.

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #297 on: December 05, 2010, 08:38:00 AM »
"Hello, ah yes Gabrial, did you recive me letter?"

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #298 on: December 05, 2010, 08:44:52 AM »
"No..." Gabriel grumbled "why? did you give it to one of my daughters?" Gabriel rubbed his temple "also, I need to tell you that one of our allies bailed out on us"

Alyx snorted "talk to them? no, in the Upper Class world, its all about status, nothing good ever comes out of self image" she sighed as she stared at Will. "I am...very sorry for kissing you earlier" oh, dang it, she was going to say it "but I REALLY like you... a bit...no, alot on the romantic side then the 'friends' side...I know it makes you feel uncomfortable and I will not ever do anything to you that makes you feel uncomfortable" she smiled "hopefully thats helps you understand why I am so frustrated"

Offline Ho'ne Diheart

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #299 on: December 05, 2010, 08:54:14 AM »
When Ho'ne got home, he sunk out of his room in his regular clothing. He hoofed it to the park he liked. He found the same bench he sat and relaxed. "Should I call this number?" He began to question himself.