The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: All I ever Wanted...  (Read 28963 times)

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
Re: All I ever Wanted...
« Reply #300 on: December 05, 2010, 08:56:02 AM »
"I j-just don't want to hurt you Alyx. You're the only f-friend I got." He took her hand and brushed her hair back. Looking into her eyes,  "I-if you really want, we could..." His phone buzzed again. He sighed as he took out his phone, twice in a row must mean its important. It was a text from an unfamliar number. He opened it up and silently read it. His face froze as he did so. He read it again to be sure he didn't misread it. Frantically, he checked his voicemail from the earlier call. It felt like his heart stopped. His hands begun to tremble as he sat there, paralyzed. "Alone"

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
« Reply #301 on: December 05, 2010, 09:01:31 AM »
seeing the look on Will's face, she became immediately concerned. "Will...what's wrong?" her voice was shaky with concern "will?"

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #302 on: December 05, 2010, 09:11:52 AM »
"Muh, muh, my mom's at the hospital." He could barely speak. He looked at the text again, it had a number he could call for a free ride to the hospital. He dialed it and gave them the address to the concert hall. He hung up his phone and looked at the ground. "They'll be here in 5 minutes. I should go wait out front." He got up and walked off towards the entrance of the hall. He shuffled past people like a zombie. "You can't help her."

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #303 on: December 05, 2010, 09:17:04 AM »
Alyx was horrorfied. but she had...a crazy idea. grabbing Will's hand she quickly dragged him away from the crowd and down to the parking structure where lines of expensive cars sat, they approached a black ferrari scuderia. she used the code to unlock the car "get in" she found the keys and put it in the ignition "god I am gonna do something stupid" she turned the car on, the loud, purr like sound of the engine was music to her ears...she was a sucker for cars.

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #304 on: December 05, 2010, 09:20:15 AM »
Normally, Will would have protested that they weren't old enough to drive on their own, but due to the shock of hearing that his mom was in the hospital, he couldn't think straight. He strapped himself in and stared into the windshield.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #305 on: December 05, 2010, 09:29:00 AM »
Alyx looked at Will, her heat reach out to him, as she leaned over and kissed his other cheek...god she was hopeless... "she will be okay" she said before she decided to take him out of the shock, top speed, street race style, down the ramp, on the turn she did a drift, tire squeals echoed and engine roared. before she hit the streets, at the required speed.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #306 on: December 05, 2010, 10:35:35 AM »
"Jake, who do you think you are giving orders?" asked a stern voice from behind the waiter confronting Cerise. he stood perfectly still, frozen in place as Ricca walked up behind him. "go and help max in the kitchen." she demanded turning to Cerise "don't worry about Jake, he just likes to think hes in charge but max and i are." she smiled calmly tacking the tray off her. "you can go if you want, looks like its winding down. just check in with max first."

max dashed around the kitchen finishing both drinks and foods at once.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #307 on: December 05, 2010, 05:20:48 PM »
Will couldn't do anything. He felt the kiss and the adrenaline from her driving, but he couldn't move. It was as if he was looking through a body that wasn't his. He was twitching slightly. It was like yesterday, all the emotions he felt, but worse. He was beginning to feel queasy as she drove. He knew he didn't have much, if any, control over his body right now, but hoped that he wouldn't lose it while in the car.

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
« Reply #308 on: December 05, 2010, 05:21:37 PM »
"Oh... I see... it matters not they will be dealt with," he squeezed his champing glass in his hand, "severally" he laughed, "now about that letter, children what can you do with them, " he eyed sain as he said this, "but the details are within it, it shall be Sunday after next, I will have only the best performers there, so will you daughter be OK with hiding in the shadows?"
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #309 on: December 05, 2010, 06:47:07 PM »
"yes, I think she will" Gabriel replied, he then noticed his Ferrari zoom past seeing Alyx. his face became hard and angry. "what about our betrayer Valentine?"

Alyx stopped infront of the ER. "go now!" she said shaking him "WILL!!" she yelled at him, shaking him "snap out of it! your mom needs you!"

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
« Reply #310 on: December 05, 2010, 07:10:35 PM »
"Don't worry" he said walking into his office now, "ill have my men deal with them, tell me public, or private" he said with a smile.

Sain rest his head down on his bed, that was his first time, what happend why did he do that. More importantly why does he feel the urge to do it again.
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #311 on: December 05, 2010, 07:32:24 PM »
Will shook his head, trying to unclasp his seat belt, but fumbling. Finally getting out of the car, he ran into the waiting room. He ran to the receptionist and tried to ask her where his mom was, but couldn't speak. "Will Artello?" He nodded. "Not many Lynx come by here. The doctor will see you in a moment. Please have a seat." The receptionist picked up the phone as Will found a seat. "You could have stopped her."

Offline Moofinz

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Species: Kitty =^.^=
  • Height: 5'1
  • Weight: 115
« Reply #312 on: December 05, 2010, 09:41:25 PM »
Cerise thanked Ricca as she left to the kitchen. "Um I'm going to be leaving now." She said as the head waiter turned around and gave her a look.

Offline Ho'ne Diheart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • :3
    • Awards
  • Species: Ghost Bolf (bear/wolf)
  • Coloring: black and redish brown
  • Height: 5'8
  • Weight: 190
  • Build: Stocky
« Reply #313 on: December 06, 2010, 04:28:26 AM »
After awhile of thinking Ho'ne decided to call. It was dialing, so he was relieved that it wasn't a fake number.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #314 on: December 06, 2010, 04:31:08 AM »
Alyx saw her phone, it rang her fathers name, she sighed as she drove back, she wanted to be with Will, but right now he needed space. as she sped back she went to the parking structure her father...was waitinf for her in the next spot over. crap.. she thought to herself. she didn't bother make up a lie. that sneer he wore was not a good sign.

"Make is public Valentine...more humiliation" he then closed the phone, Alyx began to shake and she gulped nervously. she bowed her head "father..." she said as calmly as she could.  he circled her "my GPS told me you drove MY car to the hospital...why?"
"I was helping a friend, his mother was in a car accident" she replied truthfully. her father stopped in front of her, he was tall about 6'3, muscular and menacing. his green eyes showed no love...for anyone. his jet black was slicked back. he was handsome, but scary.  "who is your friend Alyxandra?"
"William Artello"
"ah yes...Alice Artello is one of my employee's, an extremely good one at that, she was in an accident...sorry to hear that" his voice unemotional. Alyx gulped. he stared at her.
"do you have any...close relations to Will?"
"we are just friends father"
"really now? do I expect to believe that? he is very handsome"
how dare he ask a question like that! she did not say that out loud. how can he see through her like that. "Alyxandra, I want you to know this. through out our family history, we do not concern ourselves with the matters of love it always gets in the way of everything"
Alyx heart was being crushed. she wanted to cry, but she dared not to show her weakness. " partnership is more valuable then emotions"
LIAR!! she thought. her heart was beating so fast. "thats why your mother and I are married...we are together because our parents brought us together and we are happy"
Alyx couldn't take it... she was being punished for her helping someone she found dear to her. "but father-"
"don't you dare interrupt me!" he snapped, she became quite. he sighed "I am allowing you to be friend with Will because his social status is reasonable and his mother is a very good employee of mine, a hard worker. I am sorry to hear that she is in a painful situation that might put her job on the line"
Alyx became very frightened "Father, if it pleases you, I will pay with my own money for the medical bills instead of the insurance policy you offer"
Gabriel smiled and patted her head "why, Alyxandra...how thoughtful of you to take responsibility"
"please...don't fire her..."
Gabriel...in the mind on a man who was always about business had a secret soft spot for his daughters, "I won't, she is a valuable employee..." he began to walk away, Alyx didn't realized that she was holding her breath. her phone rang, she scrambled, finally she opened it "hello this is Alyxandra Phillips?" the number was unreconizeable