The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: All I ever Wanted...  (Read 28960 times)

Offline Ho'ne Diheart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • :3
    • Awards
  • Species: Ghost Bolf (bear/wolf)
  • Coloring: black and redish brown
  • Height: 5'8
  • Weight: 190
  • Build: Stocky
Re: All I ever Wanted...
« Reply #315 on: December 06, 2010, 04:37:41 AM »
"Alyx? Umm, Hi!" He realized he sounded stupid saying that. "This is me, Ho'ne." Hoping she won't hang up

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
« Reply #316 on: December 06, 2010, 05:03:16 AM »
damn...the twins she thought "hey...how are you" she replied, right now, he was innocent, so she thought she would give him a chance.

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Ho'ne Diheart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #317 on: December 06, 2010, 05:09:31 AM »
"Listen, I want to apologize for my behavior in the dressing room. I am really sorry if I made you uncomfortable in anyway.  I tend to get carried away. A lot" He added at the end. "I hope we can start over and forget that ugly mess."

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #318 on: December 06, 2010, 05:12:30 AM »
"go ahead just be careful, there may be some drunk people out there." max called to cerise seeing her heading out. "hope you enjoyed your shift." he smiled as if to say that he knew why she was heading home.

(one quick thing the head waiter is Ricca and the head of the kitchen staff is max.)
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #319 on: December 06, 2010, 05:14:19 AM »
"its fine...I have gone through worse, like being force kissed by Devin Marshall" yeah...nasty memory, though she did get the satisfaction of kicking him where the sun don't shine. "but anyways, I think you want to hear my answer to your question about your band"

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Ho'ne Diheart

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #320 on: December 06, 2010, 05:20:56 AM »
Ho'ne almost forgot about it. "Yes, please."

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #321 on: December 06, 2010, 06:02:42 AM »
"I...will join your band, as long as you agree to one thing, you need to let my friend Will come to practices if he wants too"

Offline Ho'ne Diheart

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #322 on: December 06, 2010, 06:08:34 AM »
"Yes of course!" almost yelling with excitement. "Who is your friend? Can he play? I'll teach him if doesn't." asking so much with little breath he had.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2010, 06:29:41 AM by Ho'ne Diheart »

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #323 on: December 06, 2010, 06:16:46 AM »
The doctor came into the waiting room. "Will Artello?" Will stood up. "Follow me." He followed the doctor down the hall. He almost didn't want to see what happened to his mom. "Your mom is very lucky to be alive Will. Just a broken sternum, broken arm and some bruising is all she sustained. If she hadn't been wearing her seatbelt, she probably wouldn't have survived." Will was stunned. His mom almost died? He pushed the thought out of his mind as best he could. "Here she is. Be careful Will." He turned into the room to see his mom lying on the hospital bed. She was wearing a neck brace and had tubes running into her arms. Her left arm was in a cast while the rest of her was in a hospital robe. She was awake at the moment, and she was glad that she was. "Will! Oh honey I'm so glad to see you." Will walked up to his mom, gently squeezing her good hand. "Are you okay mom?" "I'm fine, thank you. Listen Will, I'm not going to be able to come home for a while, so you're gonna have to take care of yourself. Take my card from my purse and use it to buy yourself food. Will nodded as his eyes welled up with tears. "That's my son." "Okay, we have to let her rest now Will. We'll give you a cab to take you home." Will looked at the doctor as if he just asked him if he wanted to kick babies. He turned back to his mom, who smiled at him reasurringly. "It's gonna be okay Will. I'll be fine." Will swallowed as he nodded back to his mom. He took her credit card from her purse as he went back into the waiting room. He realized that Alyx had left him. He didn't even notice until now. Not that he expected her to stay, but it would have been nice.

(Back at Will's house)

Will entered the dark house, not even bothering to turn on any lights. "Look what you have done." He walked downstairs to the bathroom. "Your mother is hurt because of you" He used the toilet and went into his room. "You could have stopped her, but you we're too busy having fun." Will couldn't keep it in anymore. He fell to the floor, curled into a fetal position, and cried his eyes out. He vomited until there was nothing left. Dry heaving, he cried until he was too tired to stay awake. He fell asleep on the floor, waiting for the next day.

Offline Moofinz

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Species: Kitty =^.^=
  • Height: 5'1
  • Weight: 115
« Reply #324 on: December 06, 2010, 09:23:04 AM »
((Ohh okies my bad serp XD;))

Cerise walked to the nearest bus stop looking down at the sidewalk. If it was one thing that made her nervous, it was walking alone late at night. She thought about her kiss with Sain and it made her calm down a little. She smiled to herself and blushed just thinking about the kiss. Just as she got to the stop, the bus pulled up. Cerise sigh with relief that she didn't have to be out here longer, as she quickly went inside the bus. As she sat down, she pulled out her cell and sent a text to her mom. 'Just got on the bus, going to be home soon.' It said. She put away her phone and laid her head against the window, as she tried to fight the urge to go to sleep.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #325 on: December 06, 2010, 10:37:31 AM »
"hay max, its time to finish up but no one is leaving." Ricca said leaning through the kitchen door. "I'll see what i can do." he sighed walking past her. he silently climbed up onto a clear table and politely asked for everyones attention, "may i have your attention? the night has come to a close and you all seem to be having so much fun but i must inform you that if you do not leave i will be forced to make you." no one paid him and worry and disregarded him as a blowhard. "OK then....." he walked back into the kitchen irritated at their ignorance. "well you tried.......please don't do anything stupid." "no promices!" he called grabbing a bag from under a steel countertop. "just tell me, is all the glassware out of there?" "yea why?......." Ricca asked now a little worried. max stood up with a BB gun and a small rubber ball. "this should get them out fairly quick." he grinned walking back into the dinning area.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
« Reply #326 on: December 06, 2010, 03:33:24 PM »
"Good" he said as he hung up the phone, he called a new number, "8am , at the school use the gray one" he hung the phone up and smiled leaving his office.
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #327 on: December 07, 2010, 01:05:29 AM »
Alyx sighed "no he can't...but his name is Will Artello...look, I am sorry but I got to go...call me tomorrow around... 3, sorry bye" she hung up.

Alyx drove home in the Ferrari that night. when she got home, she got out of her gown, showered and dressed in pajamas. taking her phone, she called Will, it went straight to voice mail...

"Hey Will...its Alyx, I am very sorry that I left, I had to deal with some family issues. otherwise I would of stayed...I sincerely hope that your mother is okay, I am very worried. please call me when you get this message, otherwise, I hope you don't mind me coming by tomorrow...Sleep well"

((serp, lol, dont scare them :P))

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #328 on: December 07, 2010, 10:26:38 AM »
"oh no you don't!!!!" Ricca said grabbing him and pulling him back into the kitchen before anyone noticed him. "and what were you intending to do with that?" "well when a rubber ball is fired out of a BB gun, it ruptures into smaller rubber bullets that leave bruises at the worst." he said in an evil-matter-of-fact voice. "OK......how many of those drinks have you downed?....." "just...." he rolled his eyes trying to think "if it takes you that long to remember than you've had to many. stay here, I'll clear out the guests and your coming home with me so i can keep an eye on you." Ricca turned to leave the kitchen but then stopped. she turned around and grabbed the BB gun off max then went out into the main hall.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #329 on: December 07, 2010, 04:46:55 PM »
The cab driver stared up at Kitt "Where did you say your going?" Kitt sighed and held out a piece of crumpled paper, deciding against trying to use his limited English again, an address and street name scrawled across the paper. The Cab driver grunted and handed the paper back "You have some money right, kid?" Kitt nodded and the driver jabbed his thumb over his shoulder "Jump in then..."

Sitting alone in the back of the cab, Kitt watched the city roll by through the window. The Cab driver glanced in his rear-view mirror and grinned "New to the city? Where're your parents kid?" Kitt looked away from the window and shrugged "They are home... I come here to get schooling." The driver nodded appreciably and turned a corner  "Ah, 'migrant then? Kinda young arent you?" Kitt shrugged again and turned back to the window, ignoring the driver's curious stare...

The block of flats rose up from the street, though only twenty floors it was taller than any building Kitt had seen. Even when he'd gone to the nearest town to his home village it was mostly small. The cab drove away as Kitt walked up to the front door, carrying all of his possessions in his single rucksack. The door opened, thankfully, to the key that had been posted to him. Leading into a small stairwell that lead up to the tenth-floor, and the small apartment therein.

Kitt reached the apartment, locked the door, dropped his bag and himself onto the small bed, and slept... A new city, a new country. And hopefully, a new life...
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"