The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: All I ever Wanted...  (Read 28962 times)

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
Re: All I ever Wanted...
« Reply #330 on: December 07, 2010, 05:50:05 PM »
((Time warp time))

Sain got out of the car, with his father right behind him, "good bye my boy, get to class, wouldn't want you to be late" sain sighed as he took a breath and left. His father put on some dark shades and walked over to a man standing by the school, "are you sure you don't wish to reconsider?", "yes" the man said abruntly "well then", his father handed the man an envalope, when he opend it his face tunred into panic, "wait please don't!" He ran at sains dad pleading, he simply put his hand on his chest and slightly pushed him back, putting his hand back in his pocket. A gray SUV flyes in front of sain's father plowing the man into the school wall, nearly cutting him in half, he had blood dripping from his mouth. "This is why I wear shades, give that to your wife will you, maybe she will be more helpful." He said turning away, and getting back in the car.
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #331 on: December 07, 2010, 09:42:37 PM »
Will awoke in his pile of dried fluids. His glasses were stained from lying in them all night. He didn't remember if he had school today or tomorrow. He didn't care. With great effort, he stood up and went to the bathroom to take a shower. As the hot water ran over him, he thought of his mom in the hospital. He wanted to cry, but there was no tears left in him. "What's the matter? Can't shed a tear for your poor mom?" Will worked on getting the vomit out of his fur and wiping his glasses. "No surprise really. If you had gone with her, you could have stopped her. Having gotten his fur and glasses cleaned, he exited the shower and dried off. "You couldn't be bothered to think of her though." He went to the kitchen to grab some paper towels and a glass of water to clean the carpet in his room. Kneeling down, he began to scrub. "You were too busy having fun, with her." Will was getting annoyed. "Shut up." "If you hadn't been dancing with her, you could have saved your mom." His hands were trembling as he struggled to hold the glass. "Shut up." "It's because of Alyx that your mom is in the hospital!" "I said Shut UP!" With all his strength, Will threw the glass at the wall, shattering it and coating several pictures with water. In a blind rage, he tore down every single one, ripping them all to shreds. "Stop yelling at me!"

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
« Reply #332 on: December 07, 2010, 10:01:19 PM »
since Will din't call back, Alyx became worried. her dad, surprisingly gave her the ferrari. she took the sleek black car to Will's house. she knocked loudly "Will?" she called, no answer. should I? she thought as she reached for the door. it was open, she slowly turned it, opening it slowly. "Will?" she called. she gasped when she saw dried up vomit, the place was trashed... "oh no.." she said to herself. "William!" she called out "are you okay?!" she had her phone out, ready to call 911.

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #333 on: December 07, 2010, 10:07:18 PM »
Will heard Alyx's voice. He came out of his room and came upstairs. While his face was clean of vomit, his eyes were still puffy and red from all the crying he did. *sniff* "I'm okay Alyx. Wh-what are you doing here?"

Offline Moofinz

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Species: Kitty =^.^=
  • Height: 5'1
  • Weight: 115
« Reply #334 on: December 07, 2010, 11:48:43 PM »
Cerise got out of the car and walked to the school doors. She was able to take the car today since it was her mothers day off and she was glad because the public bus was always full of rowdy people.When Cerise got there, she stood against the wall. They had formal dance classes at the school during the weekend and she wanted to try it out on her days off.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2010, 12:03:07 AM by Moofinz »

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
« Reply #335 on: December 08, 2010, 01:33:34 AM »
'The deed is done, I leave the clean up for you, when you feel it should be done' a text Mr. Valentine sent to Mr.Phillips, Sain sat there looking at the other pepole he was the only one not paired up, 'dam' he thought to him self. "Mr. Valentine, shall we," the teacher sighed, gesturing for him to get up and dance with her, "fml.." he mumbled under hi breath.
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #336 on: December 08, 2010, 02:37:50 AM »
"i called you ... I got worried..." she smiled "well, I have a couple things I want to talk to you about...hopefully you'll be okay with it" she went into the dining room. "Will, if you don't mind, I am going to pay for your mothers medical bills" she sighed " because I can't help but feel guilty... but also because you and your mother are very dear to me"

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #337 on: December 08, 2010, 02:41:54 AM »
"She admits it! Its her fault!" Will ignored the voice in his head. "Why d-do you feel guilty? You didn't m-make her crash. B-besides, h-how can you p-pay the medical bills?"

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #338 on: December 08, 2010, 02:55:05 AM »
"Will, my father is a multi - Billionaire...and I am using my money to pay for everything, why do you ask I feel guilty, because I should of been careful, taken good care of your mom..." she teared up slightly, but she smiled "but, she didn't lose her job...I made sure of it" she smiled. "its the best I can do...to repay you for my carelessness"

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #339 on: December 08, 2010, 03:09:27 AM »
"My mom c-can take care of herself, she just lost control this time." Will walked over and put his hand on her shoulder. "But th-thank you. This means a lot to wait, did you say multi-billionare? As in, you're family is rich?"

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #340 on: December 08, 2010, 03:15:12 AM »
"yeah... my family is...super rich, always has been for generations" she didn't say it with pride like others would have. she looked around " you get dressed and I'll lean up, and don't you dare say that I can't because I am rich!" her stubbornness was exposed as she strode over and began to clean up the mess.... "oh...do you want to get get well flowers for your mom before we go to the hospital?"

Gabriel re read the letter from Valentine as he was at the sight. mess cleaned up and not a speck of evidence left. he then texted Valentine the mess is cleared the date for the dance can be possible, but how about a more extravagant ball, Such as a Masquerade on Halloween, we can call it "All Hallow's Eve Ball"? just an idea to consider

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #341 on: December 08, 2010, 03:24:31 AM »
Will looked down to realise he had been wearing a towel this whole time. He went to his room to change, trying to soak in that his first friend was loaded. "We can use her." That was the last straw. That voice had taunted and pushed him for the last time. "YOU SHUT THE **** UP ABOUT HER! SHE'S MY ONLY FRIEND AND I WON'T LET YOU TALK ABOUT HER THAT WAY! SHUT UP ABOUT MY MOM! SHUT UP ABOUT EVERYTHING FOREVERRRRRRR!" Will was just yelling at the wall, his fists balled in anger. He had never said anything like that before. It felt good to let it out.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #342 on: December 08, 2010, 03:36:27 AM »
as Alyx was cleaning, she was startled by Will screaming about something, she had a small cut on her finger, with a hint of blood. she sucked on it for a bit. better. she finished quickly, she loved cleaning. all the pictures that he didn't tear badly she placed them neatly on the coffee table. she was humming as she worked. all clean, she didn;t mindcleaning up the vomit I really hope Will and Alie get through... she sighed as her phone buzzed...dear lord, it was her mother. she answerd anyways
"hey"
"Alyx, darling, can I get your opinion on something?"
"let me guess, you can't decide wither or not cream cloth would look better for the wedding or not?"
"how did you know... anyways, your sisters also think the cream would better, but I think we should go more white?"
" what shade is it?"
"almost bleach..."
"don't use it...cream and gold look lovely together"
a pause before her mother squealed with delight "yes it does!! okay gotta go!" *click*
mothers... she thought as she hung up with an amused grin.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #343 on: December 08, 2010, 04:11:32 AM »
Will picked out some blue jeans and a Lord of the Rings t-shirt. He walked upstairs and saw Alyx cleaning up the mess he made. The pictures we're stacked on the table, his stains cleaned up. She was really good at cleaning. "Alyx? I kn-know I asked you this before, but I w-want a serious answer this time. You're rich, beautiful, and t-talented. I'm a nobody who turned down your f-friendship the first time. Why did you r-really want to be my friend?"

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #344 on: December 08, 2010, 04:24:48 AM »
she smiled at Will, she held out her hand "Will, I want to be your friend because your the first time ever who has valued my friendship, all the people who were my friends wanted to get close to be because they knew of my family status. and also, why would a boy like you want to be friends with a rich, beautiful talented girl... who hasn't had one true friend in her life because like all the other people have stereotyped me as a snobbish, rude, greedy person when I am not? I see you...and I think 'my god, does he actually see me for who I am?' I am just an ordinary, everyday kinda girl... with a family who actually know how to belong in a world of Wealth...and also, because you have a big heart, and I truly value that, and I am so disgusted by all those bullies who are too god damn blind to see that"