The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: All I ever Wanted...  (Read 28958 times)

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
Re: All I ever Wanted...
« Reply #345 on: December 08, 2010, 04:42:11 AM »
Will took her hand, brought her close, and kissed her. It was very awkward, as he wasn't very good at it. He pulled away, and looked her in the eyes. "Thank you." He went into the kitchen and rummaged through the refrigerator. He found a granny smith apple, his favorite. He took a bite out of it and grabbed the carton of V-8. "You want something to eat?"

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
« Reply #346 on: December 08, 2010, 04:48:04 AM »
Alyx stood there, under her fur, she was blushing the deepest red ever... "N-no t-thanks" she replied to his offer. she she stood there shakily as she twiddled with her thumbs..her heart and mind were doing the salsa... deeep breaths Alyx, its just a kiss, deeeeeeeeep breaths....... she tried that...didn't work "w-well, shall we?" as she mentioned towards the door

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Moofinz

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Species: Kitty =^.^=
  • Height: 5'1
  • Weight: 115
« Reply #347 on: December 08, 2010, 06:03:07 AM »
Cerise still stood by the wall, not knowing what to do. It was her first time here so everyone already had assigned themselves a partner. She looked down at floor, "Excuse, are you the new student?" She looked up and saw the teacher infront of her. "Yes." Cerise replied. "Oh that's great, finally a partner for mr. Valentine, mr. Valentine come here! I found a partner for you!" She called to him. Cerise blushed when she saw it was Sain that was going to be her partner.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #348 on: December 08, 2010, 06:26:58 AM »
"Yes, lets go see my mom." He came back, apple finished and thrown in the garbage. He grabbed his house key and opened the door. "Ladies first," he smiled as he thought about how good of a mood he was in. Not 15 minutes ago he was blindingly furious, and now was extremely content. Maybe all the feelings he'd been holding back finally built up to the point where they caved in, causing him to have a mental breakdown. Maybe he was tired of being anti-social and wanted to start making friends. He didn't know, but he decided to think about it later.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #349 on: December 08, 2010, 06:31:12 AM »
*inside Alyx's mind*
Oh gosh, I cannot believe that this happened to me! I mean what do I do or say to him! just play of casually...no, no, no...kinda tried that, didn't work, kiss him...nooo, that would not work either. god I am so hopeless... maybe tell him again that you like him no, no, no,no  he is upset about his mom, that would be too much on him right now... Alyx went through the door to the Ferrari...Will's mood suddenly changed, she smiled as she approached her new car "yes...I have a sports car" she grinned as she leaned against it. she dangled the keys "can you drive?"

Gabriel was at his office, doing some paper work, he happened to look up and his eyes landed on Alyx's photo. her gently picked up the frame and held the photo. she looked like a movie star in this picture. he set down his pen and rested his chin on his knuckles... then he picked up the frame of the twins. Angelica and Amanda, age 18 Alyxandra age 17...the name he picked out for her instead of Amelia. he loved his daughters dearly. even though he wanted a son, but his girls filled that empty hole in his heart that his unfaithful wife could never fill. Now...if I only treated them with the love and care they deserve, allot of the things in the past would have never happened...if I never left you Cadence...maybe our girls would be happier he thought to himself as he set down the frames in their proper place.

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #350 on: December 08, 2010, 07:47:03 AM »
max woke up in a strange bed, he felt the black velvet under his scaled skin. he opened his eyes and saw an upside down clock reading 1:27PM, he looked around slowly holding his head. the room was dark black. the door opened and Ricca stood there with a tray of food. "so your finally awake." she smiled walking towards him "so do you like my room?" "please tell me i didn't do something stupid last night?" he said taking the trap thankfully.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #351 on: December 08, 2010, 08:32:30 AM »
Locking the door to the house, he walked up to the Ferrari. "Unfortunately, no. I was supposed to take my permit test on my birthday, but I never got around to it. Would you mind driving again?" He took off his glasses and wiped them as he spoke.

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
« Reply #352 on: December 08, 2010, 02:19:58 PM »
((Emrelda that text was sent to your dad))

Sain looked up and saw Cerise, "hi there.." he said, not wanting to hurt her. There couldn't be any harm in taking a class with her could there? No, of course not, he took her hand a gently pulled her in his arms, "He is such a lovely dancer" the teacher said.
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #353 on: December 08, 2010, 05:24:18 PM »
"So, your from... Slovakia?" The prefect looked down at Kitt hesitantly, eyebrows raised as he looked over the young wildcat. He himself was a wolf, dark furred and blue eyed, an awkward silence stretched out for a moment "And... You speak English?" Kitt nodded "Yes, I speak. But little..." The wolf sighed thankfully "Ah, good. We dont have anyone in the school who speaks-... Who speaks your language. So its good you know some English already, anyway, I'l show you round the site a bit."

The tour was short, and the prefect's explanations of the different areas even shorter. Finally he pushed open a door and smiled "This is the Design-Tech area. I guess this is where you will spend most your time. Your taking Motor maintenance and Woodwork courses right?" Kitt nodded and glanced around. The room was large, machinery lining the walls of all shapes and sizes, the smell of fresh cut wood prevalent everywhere. He grinned "It looks very good. Better than school back home."

The prefect nodded and glanced down at his watch "I gotta go kid, you'l be alright alone right?" Not waiting for an answer the wolf turned and headed out of the room quickly, leaving Kitt alone in the room, wondering where on earth he was supposed to go...
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #354 on: December 08, 2010, 07:15:45 PM »
"define stupid." Ricca joked. a little while later the two were in her lounge room watching TV. both max and Ricca were completely comfortable around each other, max sat upside down so his legs were up on the back of the chair and his head hung near the floor, Ricca was laying across the lounge using Max's bare chest as a pillow. "what are we watching?" "i....don't know......do you know where the remote is?" "no......i thought you had it." "well then i guess we're watching the mystery show."
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #355 on: December 08, 2010, 11:21:42 PM »
A girl walked in to the main design-tech room, through one of the several double doors, that Kitt could only presume lead to other classrooms. She was feline, silvery fur and while not stunning, she held an air of quiet attractiveness. She grinned and wiped her hands on the green apron she wore over her clothes "You the new kid then?"

Kitt nodded, tail flicking anxiously "Yes. I am told, to go and meet my teacher. But I do not know where..." He trailed off into quiet mumbled, bashfully stumbling through the sentence. The girl's smile merely widened "Your from Europe then too. I'm from Britain myself, small city called Sheffield, moved over here with my step-dad." She walked over and took him firmly by the hand, still grinning "C'mon. Miss Arstel will want to talk to you..."
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #356 on: December 08, 2010, 11:28:09 PM »
((I know it was))
"sure" Alyx got into the car, and started up the engine... she waited for Will to get in.

Offline Moofinz

• Chatty Cheetah
« Reply #357 on: December 09, 2010, 12:16:47 AM »
She smiled at Sain, "I didn't know you took classes here." she said, as they started dancing. "Wow, your teacher is right." Cerise kept messing up while they were dancing, while Sain was excellent with his steps.

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
« Reply #358 on: December 09, 2010, 12:50:33 AM »
"I don't know why I do this, I'm better then every one here" he wish he didn't say that, "I meant that I had more experince then every one else, I've done this for my whole life, but you seem to be doing quite well"
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline Moofinz

• Chatty Cheetah
« Reply #359 on: December 09, 2010, 01:25:31 AM »
"Thanks." Cerise grinned. "I'm sorry if I got you in trouble yesterday Sain." She looked at him.