The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: All I ever Wanted...  (Read 28959 times)

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
Re: All I ever Wanted...
« Reply #360 on: December 09, 2010, 01:44:28 AM »
"It's far from your fault" he said looking down at her, and turning away
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #361 on: December 09, 2010, 05:09:35 AM »
Will hopped in the drivers side seat and buckled up. As they started to drive, Will began to wonder about Alyx's dad. "So w-what does your dad do that m-makes him so rich?"

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
« Reply #362 on: December 09, 2010, 05:21:07 AM »
"well...he owns several huge media companies such as National Media, Harmony Records, The Daily Caledonian . my father and mother both own the biggest Fashion industry in the world, I am sure you have heard of it through your mom, its called EnVouge?" she turned when the green light came on, she looked around breifely for a florist shop. "yes, also miniature industries that are connected to them"  she found the florist shop. she didn;t get out of the car yes "so, yeah... very difficult"

((I made them up lol))

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #363 on: December 09, 2010, 06:48:39 AM »
Will was speechless at hearing the name EnVouge. His mom worked there, and thus, worked for her dad. "I'll be j-just a minute." He walked into the flower store and purchased 2 roses. He wasn't gonna pay 50 bucks for a dozen roses. He got back in the car and continued their conversation. "S-so, your dad owns EnVouge? My m-mom works there."

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #364 on: December 09, 2010, 06:56:04 AM »
she nodded slowly "yeah...luckily my mom doesn't know about your mom yet, she is not as ... understanding as my dad" she looked at the roses..."be right back" Alyx bought a dozen roses, and a get well card. when she came back she put them in the trunk "your roses..." she smelled them and smiled happily  "you have excellent taste, its rare to find fragrant  roses" she drove off and parked close to the hospital entrance. she handed Will the Get Well card "don't tell your mom, yet about the bills, untill she asks about it, I kinda want it to be a surprise"

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #365 on: December 09, 2010, 07:08:48 AM »
Will looked at her roses, then back at his. It was the thought that counts, right? "O-ok." They walked up to the receptionist, who directed them to the same room as last night. Alice was sitting up watching tv when they came in. Instantly, her face light up. "Will! And Alyx too! What a surprise." Will walked up to his mom and hugged her, being careful of her casts. He showed her the card and roses. "Alyx helped me pick these out for you mom." "Oh thank you. They're beautiful. Alyx? Would you excuse me and Will for a minute? I need to talk to him in private. You can have him back in just a minute." She winked as she finished her sentence. "Mom!" Will began to blush.

Offline Ho'ne Diheart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • :3
    • Awards
  • Species: Ghost Bolf (bear/wolf)
  • Coloring: black and redish brown
  • Height: 5'8
  • Weight: 190
  • Build: Stocky
« Reply #366 on: December 09, 2010, 07:12:33 AM »
Ho'ne was in his green house wasting away the day.I need to make a band meeting Ho'ne thought. "James, would you kindly hand me the phone? I need to make a call." James comes in the green house. "Here you go Master Ho'ne." handing him the phone. "Thank you James." Taking and dialing the phone. "I hope Alyx and Will isn't too busy"

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #367 on: December 09, 2010, 07:16:11 AM »
Alyx laughed "its okay" she left, back to the receptionist, who looked up at her "can I help you?"
"yes, I am here to pay for Alice Artello's medical bills" the receptionist laughed. "you?! nu uh!"
Alyx needed proof. so she handed her credit card. the bill turned out to be $3,200. and the receptionist eyes bugged out "umm...okay Ms. Phillips, if you just take care of some of the paper work"

**moments later**

Alyx returned to the bench and waited, a doctor came by in a flurry "are you Ms. Phillips?" the doctor asked, at the time, Alyx was reading a book she started on last night, she looked up "yes, can I help you sir"
all he said was "thanks you, for helping Mrs. Artello" before walking away. Alyx only smiled "your welcome..." her phone rang, it was Ho'ne, she picked up "Hello, Alyx speaking"

Offline Ho'ne Diheart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #368 on: December 09, 2010, 07:20:07 AM »
"Good afternoon. If you not too busy I wanted to call a band meeting" Ho'ne said while tending to some plants.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #369 on: December 09, 2010, 07:22:04 AM »
ah..of course she mouthed "well, what time? at the moment I am at the hospital, visiting a friend, but later around...4 o'clock I should be free from then till whenever"

Offline Ho'ne Diheart

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #370 on: December 09, 2010, 07:28:08 AM »
"Are they ok?" Ho'ne questioned

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #371 on: December 09, 2010, 07:31:35 AM »
After Alyx left, Alice brought Will closer. "Will, I need you to understand. We can't afford to pay the bills right now. We're gonna have to cut back alot for a bit to pay them. "M-mom. Alyx is gonna pay for everything. T-turns out her dad owns Env-Vouge. Sh-she even helped you k-keep your job." Will smiled as he spoke. Alice's face was frozen in surprise, slowly turning into a smile as a tear ran down her cheek. "Bless her heart. Hardly even know her and she's helping us out so much. I have to bake her a cake." Will chuckled as he looked out the viewing window. "So h-how long will you be in here?" "The doctor's say I'll be able to leave in 5 days, but a full recovery should take me the whole month. Will's smile shrank as he held his mom's good hand. "Don't worry, everything's going to be fine. Now go and have fun with Alyx today. And don't give me a sad look or youre grounded." Will hugged his mom one last time as he left and met up with Alyx. He saw that she was on the phone so he just sat down next to her.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #372 on: December 09, 2010, 09:10:11 AM »
max woke up and noticed that he and Ricca had both fallen asleep during the show and he was now pined into position by Ricca, who was now curled up using his chest as a pillow lightly making a purring like sound in her sleep. <just great, i'm hungry......>
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #373 on: December 09, 2010, 04:36:17 PM »
Kitt walked out of the Design-Tech block, the girl leading the way. He'd seen the DT teacher who had been friendly but spoke very fast "So your name is Katka?" the girl nodded, rummaging distractedly through her bag "You realise, this is Slovakian name?" She glanced up and grinned "Yeah. My, grandmother I think, was Czechoslovakian. I never met her, but my dad named me after her..."

Shaking his head, Kitt frowned "Is not Czechoslovakia. The country, it split up after war. Now Slovakia and Czech Republic." Katka shrugged apologetically and slung her bag onto one shoulder. Without the green apron, which was unflattering and several sizes too large, she was slender and beautiful in a quiet and unobtrusive way "Sorry, Like I said I never knew her. And i've never been to the country. Come on, you can tell me about where you live... What the country of my heritage is like." She grinned and took him by the hand again, leading the way out of the double doors.

• Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Moofinz

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Species: Kitty =^.^=
  • Height: 5'1
  • Weight: 115
« Reply #374 on: December 09, 2010, 04:43:48 PM »
"Ohh..." she saw how he turned away and felt bad. 'Shouldnt have brought it up if it was going to bother him...' " Hey, how about we go somewhere together after this?" Cerise asked, slightly blushing.