The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: All I ever Wanted...  (Read 28956 times)

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
Re: All I ever Wanted...
« Reply #390 on: December 10, 2010, 05:31:31 AM »
"yes, you are going experience... the Phillips 'Main' house" as she drove off. the drive was rather long, when they finally reached the Phillips home, a couple of paid gardeners were tending to the yard as she drove the Ferrari into the...biggest garage ever, lined up with every kind of sports car thinkable. "yes...dad is a sports car freak" she closed, the garage door closed automatically. "ready?"

(http://www.therealestatebloggers.com/images/evander_holyfields_mansion-2.jpg)

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #391 on: December 10, 2010, 05:44:53 AM »
"No." Will was petrified. While he was fine around Alyx, he was still apprehensive talking to other people, not to mention he was still getting used to the fact that his friend was rich. "B-but lets g-go a-anyw-way."

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #392 on: December 10, 2010, 05:49:02 AM »
Alyx stood in front of him "okay, my mom and dad at work, my sisters left town on a shopping spree, they wont back until later tonight" she smiled, then blushing, upon realizing she is home alone,with him...she turned around and open the door to the kitchen, non of the staff was there, so she walked through there to GRAND Victorian style dining room.

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #393 on: December 10, 2010, 05:59:23 AM »
Will exhaled a sigh of relief at hearing that her parents or sisters weren't home. He followed her into the dining room, and his jaw dropped. This room was extravagant. The table was huge, spanning almost the entire length of the room. This one room was probably as big as his house.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #394 on: December 10, 2010, 06:04:27 AM »
Alyx opened the window to reveal 'part' of the huge property her family owned. "here, I'll get us something to drink" she left and came back with two Sprite soda cans, giving one to Will "here you go"

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #395 on: December 10, 2010, 06:11:14 AM »
Will took the can and opened it, Sprite was his favorite. "Thanks." He took a sip and looked out of the window at the sprawling landscape. He looked back at Alyx. Gotta think of something to say, something cool. "S-so, do you wanna do s-something tonight?"

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #396 on: December 10, 2010, 06:17:52 AM »
Alyx shrugged, "like what?" she smiled as she took his hand and led him to the living room...which was monstrous size, also Victorian style.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #397 on: December 10, 2010, 06:27:56 AM »
Yes, now keep it going. "I-I dunno. G-go see a m-movie? M-maybe just hang o-out? Wh-whatever you'd like to do." He took another sip of his sprite, this one a bit longer than his first.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #398 on: December 10, 2010, 06:33:47 AM »
Alyx sat down, she patted the seat next to him "we could go see a movie..." but had a home theater in her own home. she was trying to figure out what he wanted, she cocked her head slightly, looking over the brim of her 'glasses' "I have a question I wan to ask" but before she could stop herself, her blurted "why did you kiss me" before she could cover her mouth. oh no oh no oh no oh no!!!!! her thoughts screamed at her. she was blushing so deeply, she thought her face was on fire.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #399 on: December 10, 2010, 06:42:39 AM »
Will sat down and took another sip. Hearing her question, he paused for a minute to think. "You were the first person to want to be my friend, you invited me to your concert on the first day, you stood up for me in front of the school, you kissed me, twice, you came to my house to check on me, cleaned up my mess, and you payed for my mom's medical bills. It seemed like a really good idea." Wow. He'd never said so much without stuttering before. He was about to say something else, but instead let out a large burp. smooth. He smiled sheepishly as he excused himself.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #400 on: December 10, 2010, 06:49:50 AM »
Alyx then roared with musical laughter, "Will, I kissed you on the cheek twice...not on the lips silly" she curled up, still giggling hysterically. "oh Will, your very funny, thats awesome..I have not laughed that hard in a while" she relaxed, sighed, stareing up at the painted celing Though...I really wish. honestly that he had some amount of romantic feelings for me...well, this is heartbreaking she sighed, smiled.

Offline Ho'ne Diheart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • :3
    • Awards
  • Species: Ghost Bolf (bear/wolf)
  • Coloring: black and redish brown
  • Height: 5'8
  • Weight: 190
  • Build: Stocky
« Reply #401 on: December 10, 2010, 06:55:47 AM »
Ho'ne stood in his green house kept looking at the clock. "Sigh I wish it was four o'clock already!" Growing little bit restless.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #402 on: December 10, 2010, 07:04:43 AM »
Alyx eased herself up as she sighed. she wanted to tell him...but how? she has never experienced this...though she did notice the piano and went straight for it, maybe music will help. she opened the flap to reveal the keys, she began to play a simple melody...she hummed along.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #403 on: December 10, 2010, 04:49:40 PM »
Kitt walked along the street, weaving between the people who walked in large crowds. He sighed. In his village, he had known everyone, could walk down the winding streets and knew every face he saw. He shook his head determinately, drawing a few strange looks, he had moved to the city for work. Had moved using his brother's money. There was no point in being homesick...

A car pulled up to the curb. It was sleek, an old Porsche 911 in white, its age showing with numerous dents and scratches. The door flung open and Katka jumped out. She waved quickly to the driver, who Kitt could only assume was her father, and jumped up onto the sidewalk. She grinned and put an arm around his unprotesting shoulder "I couldnt bare to see you walking home alone. So I asked dad to catch you up and drop me off... So, do your parents live downtown? When'd you move in?"

----

Kitt fumbled with the keys to his apartment, Katka staring wide-eyed "-But that is so coool! You live here alone?" Finally managing to open the door, Kitt nodded. Katka leapt in before he could, squeezing past with surprising speed. The apartment was small, incredibly so with a single kitchen, shower and bedroom. Kitt closed the door behind him sheepishly. It was only now that he realised he was alone in the apartment with a girl. If his brother had been here he would have wolf-whistled himself to death...

"So you said your bro' paid for this?" Kitt nodded, leaning against the kitchen counter "And your parents where cool with that? You got the place entirely to yourself?" Kitt shrugged "My father is not happy. He says I do not know my place in life... That I should have stayed like my brothers. But he also say that he... he..." Kitt visibly struggled for a moment, drumming his fingers on the kitchen worktop "... He say he let me go. Only so I can find out what the world is really like..."

Katka nodded curiously, jumping onto the single couch. She stretched and grinned "Well. I reckon almost every kid I know would want what you got here... Not the whole, coming from a poor country, and family trouble... But your own apartment!? Man, your lucky..."
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #404 on: December 10, 2010, 05:32:45 PM »
Tell her man. She's right there. "I can't just tell her." Why not? Cmon, it'll be easy. "But what if she says no?" Then she says no and you're just friends. Will groaned as he got up off the couch and walked towards the piano. He listened to the melody being played and watched as her hands gracefully danced across the keys. Her music was so beautiful that he decided to wait until she was done to talk.