The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: All I ever Wanted...  (Read 28954 times)

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
Re: All I ever Wanted...
« Reply #405 on: December 10, 2010, 06:45:10 PM »
Alyx slowly finished the melody, if she smiled as the last note was played. she looked at Will who was sitting next to her on the piano. "my favorite piano..." she said softly. she traced the keys again.

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #406 on: December 10, 2010, 08:20:17 PM »
"Its l-lovely," he said as he looked at the ivory keys. "But only h-half as lovely as you are." Excellent move! Will looked at Alyx, "Th-there is another reason why I kissed y-you Alyx. I-I think I l-l-l-l..." Cmon, you can say it. Just slowly sound it out. Will gulped as Alyx looked at him. His heart was racing. "WILLITHINKILOVEYOU!" Damit, you're supposed to say her name! Not yours! Will could have died from embarrassment on the spot from making such a mistake.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #407 on: December 10, 2010, 09:33:40 PM »
Alyx sat there is shock... she didn't catch everything but she did catch I Love you Alyx went from sad, to happy, to ecstatic, to joyful... she took his hand. and pulled him into a hug, "me too..."

(sorry, no make out scenes, gotta keep it G-PG)

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Muscular Bear182

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Bear
  • Coloring: Black and red and purple
  • Height: 6ft 7in
  • Weight: 385
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #408 on: December 11, 2010, 01:38:57 AM »
AS Markus walked out of his joovie hall he glanced around looking for a help wanted poster. He noticed one for a band. HELP NEEDED IN NEED OF A BASSIST. PLEASE CONTACT MASTER HO'NE. Markus quickly dialed in the number and called this "mMaster" Ho'ne. As he waited for the mystery person to pick up he entered into clothes shop looking for some nice Black tripps and a Slipknot t-shirt that fit his huge Bear torso.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #409 on: December 11, 2010, 01:42:40 AM »
((LOL, you need to post on the OCC!!))

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #410 on: December 11, 2010, 03:21:48 AM »
 (Darnit  :P) Will hugged her for what seemed like an eternity. There ya go. See? No problem. Just when they were done hugging, a clock chimed out at half past the hour. "3:30. When exactly are your parents and sisters coming home?"

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #411 on: December 11, 2010, 04:10:19 AM »
she looked at he clock and made an eeping sound...oooh crap, she forgot "hey...ummm...I want you to come with me to a band meeting...real quick" she kissed him breifely before she grabbed him and pulled him to the music room which was down the hall FILLED with beautiful cultural artifacts from around the world

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #412 on: December 11, 2010, 04:25:46 AM »
"Guh, sure." Will had no experience playing any instrument, but if it meant he could be with Alyx a bit longer, he'd at least try it. "You didn't tell me you were in a band. What don't you do?" He said with a smirk.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #413 on: December 11, 2010, 04:40:13 AM »
"I have never really been in a band either" she said sheepishly. " remember Ho'ne...he wants me to be in a band, thought I give it a try...he said you can come and watch" she winked. "you don't have to play."

Offline Muscular Bear182

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #414 on: December 11, 2010, 04:40:59 AM »
Markus got bored and closed his phone tired of waiting for a pickup. He looked over and saw a good sized Slipknot shirt and bought it. He left the store and headed to his house. After about 3 minutes he passed by his stepfathers work, He decided to pop in and say hi. He walked in and asked the receptionist to take him to his stepfather. "Of course I can show you to Mr. Erikson Mr. Haze." She said. They walked back into the offices of the news paper his Stepfather being the Chief Editor and all. "Mr. Erikson you have a visitor." He turned and looked at Markus and hugged him. "Boy you've been gone to long. Your mothers at home with Ellie. Go see her." "I will thanks Dad- ur I mean John." "Hey its ok to call me dad." He laughed and went back to work Markus headed home watching the scenery that had changed while he was gone.

Offline Ho'ne Diheart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • :3
    • Awards
  • Species: Ghost Bolf (bear/wolf)
  • Coloring: black and redish brown
  • Height: 5'8
  • Weight: 190
  • Build: Stocky
« Reply #415 on: December 11, 2010, 04:51:40 AM »
James enters the greenhouse with the phone "Sir, there was a phone call waiting for you." Ho'ne picked it up asking "Why didn't no one answered it?" Redialing the number. "My apologies Sir, I was busy setting up the equipment you asked." Ho'ne was waiting for the person to pick up. "Your excused James, please prepare refreshments for my guests." "Yes, Sir." as James left the room.

Offline Muscular Bear182

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #416 on: December 11, 2010, 05:01:54 AM »
Markus felt his phone vibrate he looked at the num,ber and noticed it was Ho'ne. He answered it 'Well look who decided to pick up." He smirked as he continued walking through the downtown area. "I noticed a sign for a bassist. I just so have happened to substitue once for KoRn." He walked into a coffe shop and asked for a box of donuts. "So do you want my help? And what'll I be playing? Metal Death or black Grindcore Nu?"

Offline Ho'ne Diheart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #417 on: December 11, 2010, 05:12:23 AM »
"Wait one moment please" Ho'ne said in confusion "James" He paused "When did I put up ads for a band member?" "I have been meaning to tell you that I have been putting ads around town for new members, Sir. I hope it doesn't bother you." Ho'ne looked at him and said "Looks like I owe you again. Thank you." He went back to the phone "Right now it's still a new band, we play any type of rock. If your still interested go this address 210 W. Washington St. It's a big castle you can't miss it." 

Offline Muscular Bear182

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #418 on: December 11, 2010, 05:16:37 AM »
"Any kind? I guess if it gets me money then I can definatley deal with it. I'll be there in twenty minutes. Hope you don't if I stop by and say hi to my sick sister" He took the box of donuts and went on his way only about ten minutes away from his house. He had gotten a box of Elli (his stepsisters) favorite donuts. He walked until he got to a white house and went inside.

Offline Ho'ne Diheart

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #419 on: December 11, 2010, 05:20:21 AM »
"Take your time, I had a band meeting at 4. I will make sure that it won't go without you." Ho'ne waiting for 4 o'clock.