The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: All I ever Wanted...  (Read 28953 times)

Offline Muscular Bear182

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Bear
  • Coloring: Black and red and purple
  • Height: 6ft 7in
  • Weight: 385
  • Build: Muscular
Re: All I ever Wanted...
« Reply #420 on: December 11, 2010, 05:30:50 AM »
"Markus closed his phone and went into the kitchen thinking he would see his mommy sitting there reading her books she always liked. But when he walked in she was sleeping with the phone on her hand. Markus walked over and took it out and listened to the message. It was his real father "Hi Motia its Curt Haze. I want to see my son. and if you dont let me I will take this to court!" Makus deleted the message and laid the phone back in her hands. It was about 3 mounths old. He decided to go see Ellie hoping she would still be awake. He walked into her room to see her playing with some toys. "Hey. Kido guess who got back from camp toady and brought donuts!" Ellie turned around with a big smile and ran up to Markus and hugged his leg he picked the little Snow Leopard in his arms and kissed her. "How long have you been back?" "Well I went and said hi to dad and got you some chocolate sprinkled donuts!" He gave her the box and cared her into the living room. "How was it here without me being here for 6 months?" She looked at him and said with a stuffed mouth "It was ok I went to the doctors as usual and e also went to the beach." He set her down on the couch and grabbed his bass. "Listen Kido, I'm going out to get us some food and maybe a birthday present for Mom. She looked in and nodded excidedly and then put her fingers to her lips. "Good love you, Ellie I'll be back around 7." "I love you too Markky!" She yelled after him. He left and headed for Ho'ne's Castle.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #421 on: December 11, 2010, 11:35:59 PM »
Katka lay across Kitt's sofa, grinning up at him. He shifted uncomfortably and grinned meekly back. With a flick of her hair she stood up "Well. I've seen your house... Literally your house... So why dont you come round mine? Its not that far away really." She grinned at Kitt who shrugged "Sure. Why not?"

---

The house itself sat out of the city centre, unremarkable from the many others either side of it. At the front the same old porsche sat, now silent, as Katka unlocked the front door. Kitt followed her through into the hall. Katka pulled off her boots, indicating for Kitt to do the same, and walked barefoot through to the living room. Her father sat on the couch with his feet up, watching a football game.

He grinned as Katka walked in, smiling to her "Hey girl. Who's the friend?" Katka grinned back, already walking through to the stairway "Kitt, he moved over yesterday... C'mon Kitt, I'l show you my room." Kitt followed Katka obediently, nodding an awkward hello to her dad as he walked up the staircase. Katka's room was the third of only three, for the house was not all that large. Kitt hovered uncertainly at the doorway before being dragged in by Katka. She grinned "Whadya think?" Glancing around Kitt rubbed his neck and shrugged "Is nice?"

• Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
« Reply #422 on: December 12, 2010, 04:10:07 AM »
Alyx hugged Will, resting her head on his chest... "afterwards we can go do something" she said softly

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #423 on: December 12, 2010, 04:15:38 AM »
Will hugged her back. "That would be nice. Ho'ne is that guy who was with your sisters yesterday right? I thought you didn't like him?"  Will looked around the music room. It was filled with just about every instrument you could think of. There was even an accordion sitting in the corner.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #424 on: December 12, 2010, 04:26:26 AM »
"yeah...well, I only did it because I knew he would continue bugging me about it" she let out a heavy sigh "we should start going..." she reluctantly pulled away and picked up her violin case

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #425 on: December 12, 2010, 05:15:22 AM »
Will looked at Alyx. She didn't seem like she wanted to go, but she didn't say anyone was making her. Maybe it was because she wanted to make Ho'ne quiet. Whatever the case, he decided to go along with it. When they got to the garage, Will got a better look at all the cars her dad had. "Same one as last time then?"

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #426 on: December 12, 2010, 05:22:02 AM »
"well, which car do you want to arrive in?" she smiled mischiviously "your choice" she twirled down the row of shiny cars "CHOOSE MY DARLING FRIEND!!" she said dramatically, she bent down on one knee, her hands above her heart

Offline Muscular Bear182

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Bear
  • Coloring: Black and red and purple
  • Height: 6ft 7in
  • Weight: 385
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #427 on: December 12, 2010, 05:25:01 AM »
Markus turned the corner immedietly confronted by a huge castle. He walked over to the gates and pushed a button that looked like it called the someone to open the gatefor him.  Hmmm well I hope this isn't that punk I beat up at the Job For A Cowboy concert last year during the end of the semester he thought.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #428 on: December 12, 2010, 05:40:01 AM »
Will tugged at his shirt collar. "Uhm, lets see." There was so many to choose from, there was only one way to settle it. He put his hand over his eyes and spun around, holding his hand in front of him. "That one!" He stopped spinning and pointed forward. It was a cherry red convertible with spinners. "Is that one ok?"

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #429 on: December 12, 2010, 05:43:51 AM »
Alyx got in and turned it on, the garage door automatically opened. the loud rumbled of the car filled the garage "Will....about your confession, are you actually truthful" she blushed "because...I don't want another broken heart again"

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #430 on: December 12, 2010, 05:52:04 AM »
"Alyx, the last thing I want to do is to hurt you. I know I said yesterday that I didn't want to be serious, but somewhere between then and now, something changed. I feel like a new man somehow. We can just be good friends if you'd like. As long as you're my friend, that's all I need." He smiled as he wiped his glasses on his shirt. They were fogging up for some reason. "Waddya say?"

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #431 on: December 12, 2010, 05:58:40 AM »
"well, I want to know what you want" as she drove down the street "I honestly I want to experience what a romantic relationship is like because I have never been in one...but also I want to make you happy because it warms my heart to see you happy" she was trembling and heating up, she rolled down a window a crack. "but also... you make me..feel as though Cupid decided to shot an arrow through my heart"
stupid...made no sense...
she drew closer to Ho'nes home
« Last Edit: December 12, 2010, 06:06:31 AM by Emrelda »

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #432 on: December 12, 2010, 06:06:32 AM »
Will scratched the back of his neck. She really likes ya sport. What are ya gonna do? Will thought for a moment about what to say. This was important. "I want... to be there... for you, like you were for me. If you want romance, I'll do my very best to be romantic. I think that together, we can do anything." Not bad, not bad. You're getting better.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #433 on: December 12, 2010, 06:13:24 AM »
oooookaaaay.... she thought she was happy, he wanted to try it "okay we can try...it, I'll do the best too" suddenly she saw the castle up a ahead, her jaw dropped "what is this??? the castle has been empty for years..." she shook her head. as she drove up the ridiculously long drive way. she stopped the car as she eased back into the leather seat, she began laughing "oh my gosh, this has got to be the best day of my ENTIRE LIFE!" she leaped out of the car, violin case in hand as she twirled around, chanting "he likes me he likes me he likes me he likes me!" fun and games were over, when she fell into the water fountain out front, luckily her violin landed into a soft bush. and there was one thing no one knew, Alyx was hydrophobic, meaning, she was deathly terrorfied of water, she flaid in the water as memories form the past flashed before her eyes...
« Last Edit: December 12, 2010, 06:17:31 AM by Emrelda »

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #434 on: December 12, 2010, 06:18:27 AM »
"ALYX!" He tried to get out of the car, but was stopped by the seat belt. Quickly, he undid it and sprung out of the car and ran towards the fountain. The water was only knee deep and lukewarm, and so was Alyx. "Are you ok Alyx?" He extended his hand to her to help her up out of the fountain.