The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: All I ever Wanted...  (Read 28952 times)

Offline Muscular Bear182

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Bear
  • Coloring: Black and red and purple
  • Height: 6ft 7in
  • Weight: 385
  • Build: Muscular
Re: All I ever Wanted...
« Reply #435 on: December 12, 2010, 06:21:15 AM »
Markus saw a Snow Leopard fall into a fountain just on the otherside of the yard. He yelled from the gate, "HEY! CAN YOU LET ME IN!!!" He wondered how they got in, he decided he was over in the back side.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
« Reply #436 on: December 12, 2010, 06:28:40 AM »
grabbing his hand she pulled herself out, clinging to him "oh dear...oh dear...t-t-t-too m-m-m-much.." she stood there shaking like a leaf, her eyes closed as she began to think of other things besides that... there was a guy on the other side of the gate. on the back side of the building. "g-go GO AROUND DUDE..." she sank to her knee's as she crawled over to her violin..."okay, okay" her hands shaking hard, she could barely grab the handle to her violin case

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Muscular Bear182

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #437 on: December 12, 2010, 06:32:50 AM »
Markus signed not wanting to go ALL the way around but decided it would be easier than trying to jump the gate. He arrived at the other end and walked up seeing the Leopard cold he took of his coat and offered it to her. "Here take this, you need it more than I do. By the way I'm Markus are you here for the band meeting? He looked at Will and kinda smirked at him.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #438 on: December 12, 2010, 06:35:40 AM »
not really looking she took it but the smell was different, it was not Will's soft scent. she looked at it, then back up at the two boys. "w-w-w-ha?" still kinda in shock she looked back down again.

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #439 on: December 12, 2010, 06:40:30 AM »
Will knelt down and grabbed her violin case and helped her up. Putting his arm around her, he spoke to the new guy. "Y-yes. M-my name's W-will. Th-this is A-alyx." His stutter was back. its alright man, we'll work on it with other people. "Th-thanks for the j-jacket." He saw him smirk when he looked at him. He was too concerned for Alyx to care at the moment.

Offline Muscular Bear182

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #440 on: December 12, 2010, 06:42:18 AM »
"Haha. Not used to the smell of bear?" He picked up his bass a bit higher on his shoulder as to make sure it didnt fall. "Hey I think I remember you from school, aren't you one of the Phillips sisters?" He then looked at Will, "And arent you the kid they always pick on?" He let out quite an obnoctious laugh.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #441 on: December 12, 2010, 06:47:39 AM »
Alyx came to, she gave him a nasty glare as she threw back his jacket at him. "what do you care?" she growled. "why does everyone have to care that I am with someone that I actually hold dear in my heart" she stormed away to the door, taking Will by the hand, giving it a encouraging squeeze.

Offline Muscular Bear182

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #442 on: December 12, 2010, 06:51:55 AM »
Catching the jacket he put it back on. He started after them. "I just thought all of you Phillips were part of the popular crowd." He got in front of them blocking their way. "Hey sorry if I some how offended you." He stuck out his hand trying to shake Will's. "Let's start over. If I'm going to be in a band with you guys I don't wanna be in a fight."

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #443 on: December 12, 2010, 06:54:53 AM »
Alyx snorted "I am definitely not part of the popular crowd, trust me" she gave Will a gentle gaze, she was feeling better now "I am also in the band", she rubbed Will's arm "he isn't but if he wanted I can teach him music"  she gave him a sly wink

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #444 on: December 12, 2010, 06:59:55 AM »
Will looked at Markus with a scowl. He didn't like his first impression. We can give him a second chance right? Will slowly put his hand with Markus' and shook it. "I'm w-willing to try a-anything o-once." He saw the guitar on his back. "Wh-what do you p-play?"

Offline Muscular Bear182

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #445 on: December 12, 2010, 07:02:51 AM »
"I play Bass. It's been what I've done since I moved outta the ghetto. I could give you my life story but you'd think ill of me if I did."

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
« Reply #446 on: December 12, 2010, 07:04:28 AM »
Alx's phone lit up, it she had a voice mail from her father, "Alex!" he said in a frantic voice, "where are you, move to a hidden location. You need to get out of where ever you are, you are in danger, and every one around you is to! You need to get away from every one before they come and get you guys." A black van pulls up next to the trio, they didn't know where it might of came form, and they didn't notice it until it go there. A large man dressed in all black, head to toe, got out, putting on a pair of brass knuckles. As every one was to busy looking at him three other men, went and grabbed all of them. The one holding Alex pulled her away, only a little farther away from the rest of the group. "Tell your dad, this is only a warning, we don't like you guys on masters Ho'en's land" the one they all where looking at earlier said. He began punching the two of the boys, cutting open there lips, bruising there faces, making them cough up... the following description is unavailable because they break the forum rules. The two men let the two go, throwing them on the ground as they quivered in pain, the last one threw Alex down, "stay away from them, if you don;t want them to get hurt" he said, as they all got back in the and and drove off.   

Else where...

"My my Mr.Phillips, that was one act you put on for your daughter, still one hell of an actor I see" Mr. Valentine said laughing. "Yes, yes, I do what I need to protect my children" he said fixing his tie The two men walked into the room where Will's mom was, "now to protect the future of my town, we must eliminate all hope, and destroy any corruption that these common dwellers might of put on our perfect off springs." Mr. Valentine took a needle, and stuck it in the ivy that went into Will's mom, she was out cold so she saw nothing. Mr. Valentine put air bubbles into the ivy, this will cause her to die suddenly and without warning, the vital lines where also cut, just in case any one wanted to save it. Mr. Phillips put a small note in her hands, that was addressed to will. The two left, and the women died withing the hour.
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #447 on: December 12, 2010, 07:13:16 AM »
((waiiiit no one reply yet!!! this is not how I wanted it to go! *face palm* okay lolz,))

Offline Muscular Bear182

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #448 on: December 12, 2010, 07:14:28 AM »
Markus looked up after being beaten by the mob. "Your lucky you jumped us (insert cuss word here) or else I would've beaten you cold." He tried to stand and limped on over to Will. "Hey buddy you okay?" He shook him. "I think your girl needs ya." He got up agaian and limped over to Alyx. "You okay?"

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #449 on: December 12, 2010, 07:19:32 AM »
Alyx clutched her stomach "y-y-yeah..." she crawled to Will and held him in her arms "Will...Honey, are you okay" she dreaded the worst...that was not her fathers men, most likely ... one of his associates. "Will?" she was crying now.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2010, 07:22:40 AM by Emrelda »