The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: All I ever Wanted...  (Read 28981 times)

Offline Moofinz

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Species: Kitty =^.^=
  • Height: 5'1
  • Weight: 115
Re: All I ever Wanted...
« Reply #45 on: November 27, 2010, 07:02:43 PM »
"Your name is Sain, right?" She asked, making conversation with him. Cerise always saw him away from everyone else around school, and never really had a chance to talk to the boy since they were in different grade levels.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
« Reply #46 on: November 27, 2010, 07:16:33 PM »
Alyx began to play her music, the soft, warming, beautiful melody filled the room again as she played with all her heart in it. she would look at him occasionally she she played, but she always had a smile on her face. she basically memorized the music, she didn't have to look at the music sheets.

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
« Reply #47 on: November 27, 2010, 07:37:00 PM »
"Yea.... can I help you?'
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline Moofinz

• Chatty Cheetah
« Reply #48 on: November 28, 2010, 01:25:07 AM »
"Well I'm Cerise." She introduced herself with a smile as she opened a pack of oreos. "You want some?" Cerise put the pack towards him.

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: November 28, 2010, 01:28:36 AM »
His eyes widen, 'omg my one weakness' he thought to him self, he took one and nibbled on it, 'so good'. He looked at Cerise, "thankyou, so can I help you?"

Offline Moofinz

• Chatty Cheetah
« Reply #50 on: November 28, 2010, 02:42:23 AM »
"Nothing, I just wanted to talk to you." she giggled, putting an oreo in her mouth.

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: November 28, 2010, 02:45:23 AM »
His ears went back as he blushed, his tail flickering, he out an Oreo in his mouth. "I never seen you before what grade are you in?"

Offline Halfeb

• Dancing Dragon
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Dingo
  • Coloring: Orange with white on maw throat chest and stomach and maroon around eyes and tips of ears.
  • Height: 6'1&quot;
  • Build: Slender, yet musculer
« Reply #52 on: November 28, 2010, 02:57:47 AM »
Halfeb nodded and looked at Will. "Hey man." He said to him casually as Will walked to the stage. He had seen Will a few times, had even tried to help him once or twice.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: November 28, 2010, 04:35:46 AM »
Angelica and Amanda... in the back of the school, smoking and texting, they sighed, in unison they stared down at their phone, they have been texting three boys each. each claiming that they like them. Angelica put her's out "why is Alyx hanging out with that Nerd kid?" she asked. Amanda shrugged "no idea Angie, I think she is doing it just to be different" Angelica smiled "well, looks like Darien Randall and Alyx are hooked up tonight" Angelica stared at her twin, instead of straight hair, her's was perfectly wavy. "Darien Randall? school President? the most influential guy in school? wtf Amanda?"  
"He never told you? Darien Randall, School President, soon-to-be valed victorian, has had a massive crush on our baby sister since she has gone to school here? besides I think its time for our baby sister to get out more often"

as Alyx continued to play, she felt her phone vibrate, she stopped, rolling her eyes, a text message. checking it, her eyes pratically bugged out of their sockets as she read you have a date with Darien Randall tonight, don't be late, 5:00 sharp.
she groaned as she did a face plant into the keys, making a very unattractive sound. again her sisters set her up with another guy. "why do they do this to mee!" she whined.

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: November 28, 2010, 04:50:01 AM »
Will was in a trance. The song he heard was beautiful, like Siren song. He was enjoying it until she banged her head on the keys and woke him out of it. Her complaint about someone doing something to her made him curious. He looked over at the Dingo, who shrugged, and looked back at Alyx. "Is something wrong?"

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: November 28, 2010, 04:58:24 AM »
"I hate my sisters..." she said darkly, she showed him the text message, "what am I going to do??" she asked, she sighed and rubbed the spot on her forehead "they do this to me all the time, it really bugs me..." she groaned.

Offline Ho'ne Diheart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • :3
    • Awards
  • Species: Ghost Bolf (bear/wolf)
  • Coloring: black and redish brown
  • Height: 5'8
  • Weight: 190
  • Build: Stocky
« Reply #56 on: November 28, 2010, 05:12:59 AM »
Ho'ne walks around the corner noticing a familiar music. He followed it, he found the same furries he found in the atrium. "Well hello. I just found two girls smoking and texting. Before I came here....Is that normal here?" He asked out of curiosity.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: November 28, 2010, 05:18:54 AM »
the twins saw him, they noticed him earlier, noticing his wealthy status, they perked up, giving him a flirtatious grin with a hint of seduction "no..its not, were just being bad" Amanda said with a wink, Angelica smiled and quickly answered a text message. "I am Amanda Phillips, thats my Twin Angelica" the sexy snow leopard twins. they shared their mothers bright blue eyes. Alyx got the vibrant green eyes. "hopefully you have not met our sister..."

Offline Ho'ne Diheart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • :3
    • Awards
  • Species: Ghost Bolf (bear/wolf)
  • Coloring: black and redish brown
  • Height: 5'8
  • Weight: 190
  • Build: Stocky
« Reply #58 on: November 28, 2010, 05:26:48 AM »
He just smiles and replies "Nope, don't know who's related to who. What kind do you smoke?" He asked

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: November 28, 2010, 06:00:57 AM »
Reading the text, he saw why she was distraught. Then an idea went into his head so brash and against his way of life, he had to try it. "Uhm Alyx. If, if I may, you could, uhm, maybe, come over to my house, uhm, for, for a study session, uhm, so you wouldn't, uhm, hafta go." I can't belive I just did that. How could I be so stupid. Stupid stupid stupid.