The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: All I ever Wanted...  (Read 28948 times)

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
    • Awards
Re: All I ever Wanted...
« Reply #450 on: December 12, 2010, 07:24:26 AM »
Will coughed up some blood as he struggled to get up. "What the **** kind of welcome is that?! What did we do?!" He felt Alyx's fingers barely touch him. He crawled over to her, coughing up more blood as he did so. "What just happened?"

Offline Muscular Bear182

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Bear
  • Coloring: Black and red and purple
  • Height: 6ft 7in
  • Weight: 385
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #451 on: December 12, 2010, 07:25:38 AM »
"Hey buddy. Glad you ain't you know." He looked after where the van left and started over to the entrance. Hey I think they slashed your tires!"

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
« Reply #452 on: December 12, 2010, 07:34:30 AM »
Alyx grabbed Will and hugged him close, she was holding him as if he were precious. she was shaking and crying, "oh god Will, its gonna be okay..." it was not going to be okay and she knew it... something terrible happened, she didn't know what but... this was going to be the last straw. "what has this world come to, why can;t I just love people and not be punished for it"

Gabriel called Valentine, only to have voice mail " Valentine, you are insane, killing one of my employee's like this" he hung up, his voice was rather cool and dangerous. he said nothing about his daughters, at any time now, Alyx will come in and demand an explanation. He saw her and William together. she looked happy. unlike many other wealthy families, he was gong to let his daughters chose who they wanted to be with. he stared out of the window what have I done Cadence...I am going behind our daughter's back to protect her... Valentine you have have one more chance before I put you on the line... Alyx is a fighter, you are going to have difficulty with your plans. he ended up taking a car, with several passports and driving to Castle Ho'ne
« Last Edit: December 12, 2010, 07:41:37 AM by Emrelda »

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #453 on: December 12, 2010, 07:41:07 AM »
As he was held by Alyx, he felt something. Something he had felt before, but not this strong. Fear. Fear was part of his life, but never had he feared he might die like this. He spoke to Markus. "Slashed out t-tires? G-guess we're w-walking h-home."

Offline Muscular Bear182

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #454 on: December 12, 2010, 07:45:49 AM »
Markus looked back and smirked. "Nah we got a ride." He took out his cell and called Vinny Lombordi a fox from the hood who happened to deal up in here. "Hey Vinny listen we need a ride.... Yah we just got the crap beat outta us... I dont care there's someone's boyfriend dying here just get us back to my place!" He looked over at Will and winked. "Ok... Fine $50 but no more thats enough for gas from here to the hood.... haha yah cool see ya soon." "We got a ride!"

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #455 on: December 12, 2010, 07:51:35 AM »
"okay.." she looked down at Will, she kissed his forehead "I am seriously scared right now...your gonna be okay?" she whispered. her phone rang...her father. "Dad?"
"Alyx, Will's mother is dead..." Alyx dropped the phone...instantly hanging up.

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #456 on: December 12, 2010, 07:55:42 AM »
Will, with great effort, stood up. He was still woozy from the beating, but could at least stand on his own. He heard Alyx's phone ring. When she hung up so suddenly, he became concerned. "S-something w-wrong? B-besides wh-what j-just happened?"

Offline Muscular Bear182

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #457 on: December 12, 2010, 07:59:38 AM »
Markus walked back and reached over to his bass case and took out a Glock-9 and countyed his money. "Alright we got $3,000 here... $2,950." He picked it up and stood leaniong on the wall. "Whoo this hurts more than that time I took on that gang."
« Last Edit: December 12, 2010, 08:02:41 AM by Muscular Bear182 »

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #458 on: December 12, 2010, 08:03:15 AM »
no, no, no! how could have this happened? how was she suppose to tell him... guilt spread across her face as a blue corvet came into he parking lot. her father came out of the car. "Alyx, Will, you guys need to leave now!" he looked down at the stricken Alyx. " Alyx, I am sorry...there was nothing I could do to stop it" he turned to Will, creating a lie. "your mother..." he could not say it but the look he gave Will told him everything. Alyx stood up, she looked ashamed for everything.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #459 on: December 12, 2010, 08:09:11 AM »
Will looked straight into his eyes. No. No, no no. "Mom? No. No." Will begun to tear up, his insides began to quake with emotions. It can't be. There has to be a mistake. He grabbed his arms, shaking from the blow that had been dealt. "Why? Why sir? Why?"

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #460 on: December 12, 2010, 08:15:42 AM »
"because many are afraid..." is all he said. but he gripped his shoulder. he gazed at Will " Will listen to me, more is gonna happen...I want you, to protect Alyx...she needs you, your mother was a terrible lost but will never leave you behind, she may be gone physically but she is here with you right now, helping you... you have been protected, now its your turn to protect" he looked at Alyx, who's green eyes darted back and forth between them two men "take care of her...please"

Offline Muscular Bear182

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #461 on: December 12, 2010, 08:18:34 AM »
A purple wrecked up truck pulled in "Hey Markus where you at man!" Markus looked up and looked at Alyx and Wil and made a motion with his head to follow him. "Hey Vinny here's your 50 just take us to my place."

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #462 on: December 12, 2010, 08:21:56 AM »
We gotta protect Alyx now. We'll cry later. Will sniffed as he nodded to Alyx's dad. He looked at Markus, then to the truck, then to Alyx. He extended his hand to hers. "Lets get out of here."

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #463 on: December 12, 2010, 08:23:38 AM »
"go with him" he gave Alyx a package "take this...instructions are in there" he left quickly as he came. I will not have my daughter be in the middle of this mess he thought to himself.

Alyx felt suddenly encouraged as she took his hand. "okay...sorry Ho'ne" she said under her breath.

Offline Muscular Bear182

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #464 on: December 12, 2010, 08:27:57 AM »
AS everyone jumped in to the truck Vinny took off and after a while came up on Markus's place. "Ok my sisters inside with my mom lemme just grab some stuff we'll likely need. Come in if you want we probably have dinner started."