The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: All I ever Wanted...  (Read 28949 times)

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
Re: All I ever Wanted...
« Reply #465 on: December 12, 2010, 08:32:37 AM »
Alyx nodded silently she rubbed her dry eyes. she looked up at Will. "I...feel so horrible." she croaked. "I feel like I have ripped lives apart..."

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #466 on: December 12, 2010, 08:38:18 AM »
Will took her hands. "We can feel bad later. Right now we gotta listen to your dad and get the heck out of here. I'm gonna clean up my face quick." He went inside the house with Markus, having him show him the bathroom. He got a good look at himself in the mirror as he washed up. There was blood everywhere on his face. His glasses were broken during the beat up so he could only see right in front of him. He washed up and used his shirt, he didn't want to ruin a towel, and went back to Alyx. "Is there anywhere you know that we can go that no-one else does?"

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #467 on: December 12, 2010, 08:40:15 AM »
"well" she opened the large envople, with two passports and two tickets...on the 6 o'clock flight to... "ummm...how would you like to go to London?"

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #468 on: December 12, 2010, 08:45:25 AM »
"Any place is better than this rat hole." He noticed the blurs around him turn towards him. "N-not you guys, in g-general I m-mean." Will leaned in close to Alyx. "How do we get to the airport? I don't have any cash for a cab on me."

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #469 on: December 12, 2010, 08:48:29 AM »
"I do..." she said, "we should go now, we will worry about the necessities later" she took this opportunity to kiss him sweet but breifely "I am sorry..." she said. she touched his arm as she called a cab.

Offline Ho'ne Diheart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • :3
    • Awards
  • Species: Ghost Bolf (bear/wolf)
  • Coloring: black and redish brown
  • Height: 5'8
  • Weight: 190
  • Build: Stocky
« Reply #470 on: December 12, 2010, 12:42:38 PM »
James ran in side the greenhouse "MASTER HO'NE! Your guest are being attacked!" Ho'ne looked at him with surprised "WHAT?!" Ho'ne ran out like a bat out of hell. He dashed out of the door only to find out he missed everything "***********!!!!" He bellowed out in rage. Out of anger, smashed a giant vase with a punch. Breathing heavily, Ho'ne ran back inside "JAMES! Get me footage of what happened outside! NOW!" Ho'ne pulled out his cellphone and dialed Please pick up the phone Alyx
« Last Edit: December 12, 2010, 12:45:17 PM by Ho'ne Diheart »

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #471 on: December 12, 2010, 03:15:45 PM »
Katka closed her bedroom door, sliding a latch across to lock it. Kitt watched nervously from beside her bed "Why do you lock the door?" Katka shook her head decisively, glancing nervously from the door and back "I dont want to be overheard... I need to ask you a question." She walked closer, eyes searching "Your dad, Kitt... What was he like?"

Kitt shrugged "Like any dad. He cared for me, I guess." Katka nodded, chewing on her thumbnail. For once her exuberant happiness was gone, replaced by worry and apprehension "And-    And did your dad ever. Hurt you?" Here Kitt frowned, staring at her "Well. No... Katka, why do you ask-" She held up her hand, interrupting him "You see. In the day, my dad is fine. He's like any other dad. You saw him... But every night he goes out, to the bar. He shoots some pool, he has a few drinks."

There was a knock at Katka's door and she jumped, eyes staring wildly. Her dad knocked again "What are you kids doin' in there? Katka, you know I dont like it when you lock your door..." Finally he sighed and walked away back down the stairs, calling as he went "I'm goin' down for darts night Katka. I'l be back late, so get yourself to bed while im gone..." The front door closed with a slam and the house fell quiet.

Katka shook her head, eyes now pleading "He says- He says, him and mum where better off alone. That I'm the reason she killed herself... He shouts these things. He hurts me, and in the morning he remembers none of it." She was crying now, tears rolling down her cheeks. Kitt stared with no idea of what to say "Every night, from when I was six. I try to keep positive, try to pretend my life is normal... But its not true. I just- I-" Finally, Kitt drew her into an awkward hug. He glanced out of the window as Katka continued to sob uncontrollably into his jacket, and wondered whether he could have expected his new life to have been anything like this...
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #472 on: December 12, 2010, 05:23:26 PM »
As they waited for the cab, Will's thoughts raced. Meeting Alyx was single handed the best and worst thing that's ever happened to him. If he hadn't met her, his mom would still be around, yet if he hadn't, he'd never had known any sort of love. It was a double edged sword that made him sick to his stomach. The voice in his head tried to console him, saying that even if he was there to save his mom, they would have beaten him up anyway and done it. It did little to help. The past 2 days have been hell, and he was sure that it was going to get worse before it got better.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #473 on: December 12, 2010, 05:34:42 PM »
Alyx felt miserable, knowing that she hurt everyone around her. sinking into a couch she tried hard to understand why she was a cause of such disaster. she wanted to run away and hide. she hurt Will most of all, she wouldn't be surprised if he know blamed her. right now she didn't dare reach out to him, knowing that it was useless. she basically curled up in the corner of the couch and said nothing. closing her eyes she wanted to just vanish... but she sneaked one look at Will before she rested her head on the arm rest and stared off into space. after a bit she realize her phone was ringing but she she fumbled as she took the call "hello?"
« Last Edit: December 12, 2010, 05:45:22 PM by Emrelda »

Offline Ho'ne Diheart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #474 on: December 12, 2010, 06:45:12 PM »
"Alyx?" Ho'ne said with bit of relief and guilt "Is everyone ok? I am so sorry. I heard what happened. I tried to come and help as quickly as I could but-" Cutting himself off, feeling as if it was his fault and there was no excuse.  "I had nothing to do with it, I would never treat my guest like that. I promised to find out who did it and make them pay."

Offline Muscular Bear182

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Bear
  • Coloring: Black and red and purple
  • Height: 6ft 7in
  • Weight: 385
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #475 on: December 12, 2010, 09:05:14 PM »
Markus showed Will to the restroom as he ran into the kitchen to find his mother and sister not in there. He ran into the next room finding them. "Hey how're you guys?" His mother looked at him and she was very upset. "Th-They took John. Th-they said if you love us not to come after him." "WHO! I want to know WhO?" He ran into the room and hugged Ellie who sat on the bed crying. "Momma I love you and Ellie but I'm going to make this all better I promise." He ran out of the room before his mother could protest. He went into his room and opened a safe and took out a shotgun and some ammo, and a bag of money. "Momma," he said passing back by Ellie's room "I'm going to get Dad back I promise." He ran through the living room notcing Alyx on the phone. "Hey I got us a ride." He grabbed Will and helped him up and took him to the Garage, it had two cars in it an Mustang that was in poor condition and a new Pick-up truck. "Good thing my mom let me have the truck." He through his bag and gun in the back and started up the truck and oped the garage. 'Alright we're in business!"

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #476 on: December 12, 2010, 09:37:36 PM »
Alyx smiled "we are okay Ho'ne... everything is okay" she sighed "so, I don't know whats gonna happen... just that" she looked at the tickets and passports, getting up and throwing them away. "I am scared..."

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #477 on: December 12, 2010, 09:41:26 PM »
Finally Katka's sobs turned to muffled breaths that heaved and shook, and finally they too subsided. Kitt moved to pull away, already feeling awkward and unsure, he attempted to shrug out of her grip. The movement triggered an instant reaction as Katka grabbed a hold of his jacket by the lapels, staring up at him with tear-rimmed eyes "Please- Please just stay. I cant go another night, knowing hes going to come back, drunk off his face... Please." Her wrists, now visible where she gripped Kitt's jacket, where ringed with dark bruises. Sighing, Kitt nodded "Sure, I stay..."
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Ho'ne Diheart

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #478 on: December 13, 2010, 04:37:25 AM »
Ho'ne listen to the stress in Alyx voice "Hey, everything will be fine. Where you at? I'll come and pick you up. Is their anyone else with you?"

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #479 on: December 13, 2010, 04:38:19 AM »
Will tried his best to look at Markus, but without his glasses could only look at the truck. "L-listen. I-I am n-not l-leaving w-without Alyx. W-we need to g-get s-somewhere safe, and i-if the same p-people w-who beat us g-got y-your dad, th-then they can c-come here. W-we need to f-find a hiding s-spot b-before we do anything."