The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: All I ever Wanted...  (Read 28945 times)

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
Re: All I ever Wanted...
« Reply #495 on: December 13, 2010, 05:39:10 AM »
Alyx woke up...gabbing Will she pulled him in the car, closing the door. sitting up front, she looked at Ho'ne. "thanks...allot" she sighed as she curled up in her seat, falling asleep. again

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Ho'ne Diheart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • :3
    • Awards
  • Species: Ghost Bolf (bear/wolf)
  • Coloring: black and redish brown
  • Height: 5'8
  • Weight: 190
  • Build: Stocky
« Reply #496 on: December 13, 2010, 05:41:25 AM »
Ho'ne looked back at Alyx but felt as if he didn't deserved it. "No those weren't my servants." Looking back at Markus "There is no security at my castle." Ho'ne looked at him "You and who ever is living at your home are coming with me."
« Last Edit: December 13, 2010, 05:43:13 AM by Ho'ne Diheart »

Offline Muscular Bear182

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Bear
  • Coloring: Black and red and purple
  • Height: 6ft 7in
  • Weight: 385
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #497 on: December 13, 2010, 05:46:01 AM »
Markus looked down. "They can't." He said still looking down. "My sister... Ellie. She has Lukemia. She has to stay here for treatment." He looked back up at them with tears in his eyes. "If we find these men then I'm going to tear them limb from limb!" He started up the truck. "Alright lead the way, bud."

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #498 on: December 13, 2010, 05:49:46 AM »
The gun hit will in the arm as it bounced off and hit the ground. He looked around to find what hit him, then found it. A pistol. Don't even think about. You cant see past your arms anyway. This was true, however, they needed some kind of protection, and a gun would look menacing enough. He took it and checked the safety. It was on. Just then, Alyx pulled him again, this time into a car. He coughed up a little blood this time. "H-Ho'en. S-sorry ab-bout the b-blood." His eyes were getting drowsy. Dont fall asleep man. Fight it! You wont wake up if you sleep now!

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #499 on: December 13, 2010, 05:56:17 AM »
she slept breifely, but as she woke up, she realized her 'glasses' were on her, she put them on Will, "can you see betterish..I'll buy you some GOOD ones later" she teared up a little bit as she touched his cheek "I am so sorry..." she scrambled back into the back seat. "don't fall asleep now...we will get help, I promise..."

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Ho'ne Diheart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #500 on: December 13, 2010, 05:59:08 AM »
"Hey don't worry about it." Ho'ne said to Will, looking at him. He helped him sit up. "Just focus on staying awake." Ho'ne closed the back door and looked at Markus "Sorry, no is not a answer." Ho'ne got his phone out and dialed. "James, I found the victims. I need them transported. One is a leukemia patient and the other is injured. You know what to do." He paused for a moment to listen to James. "Yea, I owe you one." Ho'ne looked at Markus "Listen, you are now under protection of the Euthanization government. Heinous acts was committed on government property, I don't plan to let this go by. Please get in the car, and follow the directions on it. I will watch over your family with my life." Opening the door to the driver side.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2010, 06:04:15 AM by Ho'ne Diheart »

Offline Muscular Bear182

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #501 on: December 13, 2010, 06:02:47 AM »
Markus looked down and signed. "Hey man I owe you big." He said grabbing the Shot Guna dn bag of money. "There's an old Winchester above the fire place if that even matters. Oh and I'm Markus, I never caught your name." He held out his hand. "And don't worry about the car she'll be alright."

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #502 on: December 13, 2010, 06:04:32 AM »
The glasses, to his amazement, worked. They weren't perfect but her could see a bit better now. He was beginning to get really drowsy now and having difficulty staying awake. Stay awake! His head began to tilt as he drifted off, but when he was almost lying down, his stomach seized up again, causing him to vomit into the back seat and waking him up. Every part of his body was on fire at that moment. "S-sorry, a-again." He told Ho'ne without looking up.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #503 on: December 13, 2010, 06:11:29 AM »
Alyx rubbed Will's  back... she was beginning to feel more and more miserable. she could do nothing to help.

Offline Ho'ne Diheart

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #504 on: December 13, 2010, 06:11:53 AM »
Ho'ne looked at him and said " My names is Ho'ne Diheart. And you owe me nothing, it is me who owes you." As soon as he said that he heard Will belch and apologizing. "Don't worry about it Will, just get better." Ho'ne let them go. He looked around and went inside the house meeting the residence.

Post Merge: December 13, 2010, 06:18:28 AM
Ho'ne picked up his phone one more time calling James. "Hey, the Cadillac is coming by take care of who ever is in it. That is a order."  He hung up the phone waiting for them to come and pick them up.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2010, 06:18:28 AM by Ho'ne Diheart »

Offline Muscular Bear182

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #505 on: December 13, 2010, 06:20:39 AM »
Markus turned and threw the gun and money into the passenger seat. "Alrighty, kids we're going on a road trip haha!" He laughed as he closed the door and sped off. "Thanks H----" He said speeding off. "Anyone mind if I have a smoke?" He took out a pack of cigerettes and a lighter from his coat pocket.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #506 on: December 13, 2010, 06:34:31 AM »
Will wiped his mouth and sat back up, coughing as he did. There ya go. Just stay awake for a bit longer. "Where are we going?"

Offline Muscular Bear182

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #507 on: December 13, 2010, 06:36:22 AM »
"Says here we're going to some appartment building down by the beach."

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #508 on: December 13, 2010, 06:41:54 AM »
"somewhere where you will get treated..." she touched his shoulder gently..."you know Will, I wouldn't be surprised if you hated me now..."

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #509 on: December 13, 2010, 07:10:36 AM »
Will was going to say something, but couldn't hold out any longer. He collapsed in the back seat of the car before they could make it to the beach.