The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: All I ever Wanted...  (Read 28943 times)

Offline Ho'ne Diheart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • :3
    • Awards
  • Species: Ghost Bolf (bear/wolf)
  • Coloring: black and redish brown
  • Height: 5'8
  • Weight: 190
  • Build: Stocky
Re: All I ever Wanted...
« Reply #510 on: December 13, 2010, 08:11:03 AM »
A car pulls up to the drive way. "They are here, we will take you to a safe place don't worry." Assuring Markus's mother. "Come on lets go." Taking their hand to the car. They left leaving nothing but old memories.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
« Reply #511 on: December 14, 2010, 06:54:53 PM »
Alyx shook Will, "don't you dare fall asleep!!" she yelled, she was shaking him gently, but her voice was high with worry "please dont please!"

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 10 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #512 on: December 14, 2010, 07:11:30 PM »
Will didn't know where he was. Looking around, all he could see was black.  "Hello?" His echo sounded back to him. Will was terrified. Was he dead? "You're not dead Will." He looked for the person who spoke to him, but couldn't see anyone.  "Mom?" "Yes Will. It's me. Your father is here too." "Mom, Mom I'm scared. I don't want you to leave." Will was in tears, his speech coming in between sobs. "Shhh, It'll be alright honey. Listen, you have to do something for me Will. You have to forgive the men who killed me." Will was immediately furious. "What?! Forgive them?! Never!? I'll never forgive them!" "If you don't, it will haunt you for the rest of your life, and harm those closest to you. Please Will, try for me." Will wanted to yell and scream at his mom for saying that, but trusted her as he always did. With great difficulty, he managed to mutter "I'll try." That's my little man. We have to go now Will. Make us proud." "Look out for Alyx boy, I know you can do it." "Mom? Dad?! Don't go! Please, don't go!" Will woke up immediately, coughing up a storm.

Offline Muscular Bear182

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Bear
  • Coloring: Black and red and purple
  • Height: 6ft 7in
  • Weight: 385
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #513 on: December 14, 2010, 11:49:35 PM »
"WHOA Buddy! You need some medical attention!" Markus called Ho'ne. "Hey where's the nearest Doctor?" Markus said not thingking of even trying to figet with the GPS while he drove.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #514 on: December 15, 2010, 12:42:34 AM »
max woke up up again and decided to head of home. "hay Ricca, wake up." he said poking her to try and wake her up. "what? what now dad?" she moaned half asleep, she opened her eyes and noticed who her pillow was "aahhh! sorry max, didn't realise. whats up?" she sat up rubbing her eyes. "i was just going to get ready to leave." he walked over to a window and looked out over the nearby beach. "you never did tell me how you got this place."
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Ho'ne Diheart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #515 on: December 15, 2010, 02:23:16 AM »
Ho'ne answered his phone. "Don't worry there will be doctor's where we are going, only the best" Ho'ne assured him. "The limo already pick us up and we'll be seeing you guys there."

Offline Muscular Bear182

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #516 on: December 15, 2010, 02:27:52 AM »
"Alright, I'll se you there. *hangs up phone* Alright looks like we have some doctors where we're going don't worry Will." He smiled looking at him in the mirrior.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #517 on: December 15, 2010, 02:31:03 AM »
a short while later max walked out the door of the apartment complex and turned to find himself inches from walking into a parking limo. "wasn't expecting that....." he said as a Cadillac pulled up right behind it.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 10 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #518 on: December 15, 2010, 02:32:38 AM »
Will was so weak from the ordeal that he couldn't respond. It took all of his energy to stay awake. It felt like every fiber of his being was being torn apart at the same time. He had to be strong though, to last until they could get a doctor. He breathing had slowed and become calm, while his coughing and vomiting had stopped, for the moment. He'd already gone under once, he didn't think he could come back a second time.

Offline Muscular Bear182

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #519 on: December 15, 2010, 02:37:19 AM »
Markus pulled in and parked. He jumped outta the car, "Hey I'm going to go catch up with Ho'ne and get us a doctor out here." He strted to run in and bumped into Max. "Hey buddy!" He yelled look back at him and noticed he had a chefs uniform on. "Whats up with the outfit?"

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #520 on: December 15, 2010, 02:48:34 AM »
"it's nothing, what happened!" said moving over to the car thinking to himself <i knew i should of left a spare change of clothes here last time....> "wait I'll get Ricca to help get them upstairs." he ran back over to the call buzzer and presser her button. "Ricca, get down here! it's will and Alyx!"

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
« Reply #521 on: December 15, 2010, 02:53:09 AM »
Alyx tried her best to wake up Will...but she couldn't, giving up, she had an idea, leaning out and looking at Max "hey! whats the hottest sauce you got?"

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Ho'ne Diheart

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #522 on: December 15, 2010, 02:59:09 AM »
The limo pulled up aside them. Ho'ne got out of the passenger side. James comes out of the apartment number 1 "Master Ho'ne the doctors are waiting inside." Ho'ne looked at him "Why are they waiting, when they should be treating?" James looked back at him and snapped his finger. Doctors came rushing out. 

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #523 on: December 15, 2010, 03:05:14 AM »
he looked from alyx to will and back again. "to hot to give to him in his state.....but I've got something else, I'll be right back." he ran inside as Ricca walked out. "what in gods name happened to you lot?!" she ran over to alyx. "we should get him inside. big guy, help me carry him!" she called to Markus moving around to get will out of the car before the doctors could get to him.

Offline Muscular Bear182

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #524 on: December 15, 2010, 03:13:47 AM »
Markus ran over to Will. "Alright on the count of three. 1....2....3...." He lifted him up onto his shoulder and carried him into the room yelling at the doctors, "Move! Your in the way." On the way in he tripped and fell to his knee holding his ribs. "Damn not agian. Here take him he handed him to the doctors. I'll wait out here for the monitor to return."