The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: All I ever Wanted...  (Read 28942 times)

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
Re: All I ever Wanted...
« Reply #525 on: December 15, 2010, 03:26:34 AM »
Alyx sat next to Will, holding his hands "your gonna be fine..." she sobbed "please..?"

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #526 on: December 15, 2010, 03:29:57 AM »
Will couldn't hold out any longer. Just before the doctors began to work on him, he turned to Alyx and smiled. "Ok." The doctors politely removed Alyx from his side, as they needed to work on him fast to save him. As they were hooking him up to their equipment, he drifted off into sleep.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #527 on: December 15, 2010, 03:32:48 AM »
max came back out with a small jar. "give him one of these and a bucket if you need to wake him up later" he said to alyx quietly before going out to help the large bear into Ricca's apartment. "so anyone going to tell Ricca and  what happened?" he asked quietly with Ricca standing next to him.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Muscular Bear182

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Bear
  • Coloring: Black and red and purple
  • Height: 6ft 7in
  • Weight: 385
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #528 on: December 15, 2010, 03:34:37 AM »
Markus sat at the front of the room waiting for Max. He let out another scream as he felt his ribs shift under him. He had two maybe three broken ribs. He looked at his face in the mirrior acroos the hall and saw he had a black eye. "Your one ugly mofo." He laughed at himself. He noticed Max who helped him tnto Ricca's appartment. "Ahh! Adrenilen is great for the first 30 minutes but then you fee- AHH!"

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
« Reply #529 on: December 15, 2010, 03:35:45 AM »
Alyx went into the other room and waited, it was quiet. she prayed for Wills life... she cried a little, but more and more she began to feel better about herself...

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Moofinz

• Chatty Cheetah
  • Species: Kitty =^.^=
  • Height: 5'1
  • Weight: 115
« Reply #530 on: December 15, 2010, 11:33:36 AM »
Cerise and Sain left the arcade, both laughing. They spent most of the afternoon there as she smiled at him. "Thanks for ditching class with me." Cerise grabbed his hand and softly blushed.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #531 on: December 15, 2010, 05:35:17 PM »
It was getting dark, the beginning of a storm looming over the city. In Katka's bedroom on the second floor, overlooking the street below, she glanced up from her sketchpad at Kitt. He shifted uncomfortably and moaned "You say sketch would be quick-" Katka put a finger to her lips and grinned, sticking her tongue out slightly as she concentrated on her sketchpad "You cant rush art Kitt... Anyway, you said you wanted to see my sketches."

Kitt shrugged "I was just surprised you drew art." With a grin Katka chewed on the end of her pencil "Surprised? Well, its finished now." She turned the sketchpad around and showed Kitt. He grinned. The sketch was good, though he supposed he wasn't much of a critic, life on a farm didnt really give you much experience with fine art.

Suddenly the downstairs door slammed loudly. Katka dropped her sketchpad, eyes wide with fear as the pad clattered to the floor. She mouthed silently "Dad's back..."

The pair walked downstairs slowly. Muffled curses and the sounds of someone stumbling came from in the living room, and when they entered it by the small staircase Katka's dad was leaning against the fireplace. He stared at them wildly "You flea-ridden mongrel... What are you doing with MY daughter?"

Kitt made to back away, but the man advanced. Even from across the room they could smell the spirits on his breath "And you!" He pointed suddenly to Katka and took another step closer, raising his fist "Your mother and I where happy! We had everything!" he swung and smacked her across the cheek, stumbled, and moved to attack again "Why did you have to be born! We didnt want you!" Katka quailed under the onslaught, backed up against the stairs.  He struck again, drawing blood, rising up above her.

"Get off her!" Kitt shouted in a moment of bravado, and new-found anger. He barged into Katka's father, shoulder meeting surprised flesh with a dull thud. The man stumbled backwards drunkenly and his head met the stone fireplace with a loud crack. Kitt stood panting, breath drawing hard and ragged. A thin spattering of blood flecked the fireplace and oozed out from where the man lay, silent and unmoving. What had he done?
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
« Reply #532 on: December 15, 2010, 11:45:07 PM »
"No problem" he looked at her, "come I want to show you something"
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline Moofinz

• Chatty Cheetah
« Reply #533 on: December 16, 2010, 01:29:53 AM »
"Okay..." she said as she looked up at him.

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
« Reply #534 on: December 16, 2010, 02:09:26 AM »
Sain took her into the woods, there where alone, they walked for about 15 mins. Until they got to a small open area that lead to a lake. The moon glowed beautifully as it shined giving a peaceful feeling setting the mood.
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #535 on: December 16, 2010, 04:50:50 AM »
The doctors worked feverishly on Will. He was in bad shape. Unlike Markus, who had been in more of his fair share of scuffs, this was his first, and did not take it well. His nose was broken, as well as 3 ribs. He had internal bleeding and sustained a lot of damage to his organs. Despite having collapsed once before and being very weak, they were able to save him and make him stable. After finishing up, they left the room to let him rest. Its all anyone could do for him now.

Offline Ho'ne Diheart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • :3
    • Awards
  • Species: Ghost Bolf (bear/wolf)
  • Coloring: black and redish brown
  • Height: 5'8
  • Weight: 190
  • Build: Stocky
« Reply #536 on: December 16, 2010, 04:59:27 AM »
Ho'ne walked up to the doctor "How is he doc?"

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #537 on: December 16, 2010, 05:02:58 AM »
The doctor looked into Ho'ne's eyes with a sad look. "The Lynx will survive, Master Ho'ne, but he is in no shape to go anywhere right now. He'll have to stay here for about 3 days before he can safely go anywhere else." He looked back towards the room. "Whatever happened to him, its a miracle he survived it. Will there be anything else, Master Ho'ne?"

Offline Moofinz

• Chatty Cheetah
« Reply #538 on: December 16, 2010, 08:09:35 PM »
Cerise looked around in awe. "It's so beautiful here..." she said softly as she let go of his hand and walked towards the lake.

Offline Ho'ne Diheart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • :3
    • Awards
  • Species: Ghost Bolf (bear/wolf)
  • Coloring: black and redish brown
  • Height: 5'8
  • Weight: 190
  • Build: Stocky
« Reply #539 on: December 16, 2010, 09:22:07 PM »
Ho'ne had a pleased look "He survived that's all it matters. What of the others?"