The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: All I ever Wanted...  (Read 28941 times)

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
Re: All I ever Wanted...
« Reply #540 on: December 16, 2010, 09:31:14 PM »
"The bear is in slightly better shape, but he too will need rest. The leopard wasn't harmed at all, physically that is. She seems very distraught about the whole thing." The doctor sighed as he looked up towards the ceiling. The doctor noticed the monitor standing next to Ho'ne with a confused look on his face. "Perhaps Master Ho'ne could enlighten you as to why we are here."

Offline Ho'ne Diheart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • :3
    • Awards
  • Species: Ghost Bolf (bear/wolf)
  • Coloring: black and redish brown
  • Height: 5'8
  • Weight: 190
  • Build: Stocky
« Reply #541 on: December 17, 2010, 02:00:47 AM »
"Ok this is the situation. Those three were assaulted on Euthanasia's property. We are responsible for what has happen on our land." Ho'ne was about to exit the door. "You are to take care of their every needs, as well of the bull's family...That's a order." As he left out the door

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #542 on: December 17, 2010, 02:13:48 AM »
"Yes sir, Master Ho'ne." The doctor went back into Will's room to check on him. Vitals were doing fine, heartbeat, breathing normal. Will awoke, very groggy under the medication. "Welcome back, Master Lynx. How do you feel?" Will just groaned in response as he looked around the room. "You're in rough shape sir, its a miracle you're even alive." Will looked at the doctor. He tried to speak, but could barely talk because of his fatigue. "Easy now, don't strain yourself. Let me get closer so I can hear you." The doctor leaned up close to Will so he could listen. "Alyx. Ok?" The doctor did not know who he was talking about. "Let me go find Alyx for you ok? But only for a minute, you need your rest." The doctor went into the main room where everyone was. "Whoever is named Alyx, the Lynx wants to see you."

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
« Reply #543 on: December 17, 2010, 02:15:40 AM »
Alyx stood up and walked over to Will, she breathed a sigh of relife. sitting next to him, she ginned widely "hey you..."

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
« Reply #544 on: December 17, 2010, 02:22:41 AM »
He walked up behind her, "something her is quite beautiful indeed.."
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #545 on: December 17, 2010, 02:29:45 AM »
Will smiled as Alyx entered the room. He was glad she was okay. He motioned her to come closer so he could speak to her. "I'm glad. I met you." He smiled at her again as he layed his head back. Maybe it was the drugs, the vision from his parents, or that Alyx was here, but was really comfortable with himself right now.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #546 on: December 17, 2010, 02:34:32 AM »
Alyc smiled and took his hand "I am glad I met you too Will" she smiled even wider. "you gonna be just fine"

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #547 on: December 17, 2010, 02:40:28 AM »
He smiled back at Alyx and drifted off into sleep. The doctor came back in at that time. "Sorry Ma'am, but we're gonna have to let him rest now."

Offline Ho'ne Diheart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #548 on: December 17, 2010, 02:58:00 AM »
Ho'ne saw Alyx enters Will's door. He decided to wait by it. "Sigh What a day this been"
« Last Edit: December 17, 2010, 03:00:04 AM by Ho'ne Diheart »

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #549 on: December 17, 2010, 03:05:30 AM »
she got up and left, seeing Ho'ne she gave him a grateful smile "thankyou..." she said smiling.

Offline Ho'ne Diheart

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #550 on: December 17, 2010, 03:19:38 AM »
"Please don't thank me, it's my fault that you guys got hurt in the beginning with." Ho'ne thought, " I am really sorry for what happen, please forgive me."

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #551 on: December 17, 2010, 04:14:43 AM »
Alyx nodded, understanding, she walked into the empty kitchen and sat down in one of the chairs, much more relaxed and happier now. "I'm...sorry the band thing didn't work out today"

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #552 on: December 17, 2010, 04:24:01 AM »
The doctor walked into the other room with Marcus and his family. He went over to the small one and squatted down to her eye level. "So, you have lukemia, hmm? Don't worry. Me and my friends are going to do our best to help you and your family." He chuckled and messed up her hair as he went to consult with the other doctors about how to best treat everyone.

Offline Ho'ne Diheart

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #553 on: December 17, 2010, 04:32:38 AM »
"Mm?" Seem to forgetting about it. "Oh, I am not worried about it now. We can always find time to do that whenever." He said as he looked what was in the fridge. "You thirsty?"

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #554 on: December 18, 2010, 02:16:58 AM »
"no...not really" she smiled "thanks" she eased back into her chair, she was feeling very tired and very drained. "I...don't know what to do"