The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: All I ever Wanted...  (Read 28940 times)

Offline Ho'ne Diheart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • :3
    • Awards
  • Species: Ghost Bolf (bear/wolf)
  • Coloring: black and redish brown
  • Height: 5'8
  • Weight: 190
  • Build: Stocky
Re: All I ever Wanted...
« Reply #555 on: December 18, 2010, 06:22:58 AM »
Ho'ne walked over to the seat across from her and sat in it. "The only think we can do is bid our time, I guess." Taking a drink.

Offline Muscular Bear182

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Bear
  • Coloring: Black and red and purple
  • Height: 6ft 7in
  • Weight: 385
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #556 on: December 18, 2010, 06:47:04 AM »
Markus woke up not knowing where he was, he looked around the unfamiliar place and tried to stand instantly doubling over and screaming from pain in his ribs. "Ahh f--- what's going on? Where am I?"

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 10 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #557 on: December 18, 2010, 06:55:22 AM »
The doctors came back into the bear's room with a needle. The doctor from before talked to Marcus, the others addressed the mom about her daughter. "Calm down, Master Bear, you'll make it worse. You're in a makeshift infirmary. Master Ho'ne has appointed us to see to your recovery. You've been badly beaten, mostly in your chest area, resulting in 3 broken ribs. It's going to be at least 2 days before you can walk again, with crutches, I might add." "In order for us to help your daughter, Ma'am, we'll need a blood sample to determine exactly how far along the disease is. We may be able to save her if its not too integrated into her bloodstream. May we have your permission to take a sample?"
« Last Edit: December 18, 2010, 10:45:24 PM by Macid 0031 »

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
« Reply #558 on: December 18, 2010, 11:56:27 PM »
Alyx sighed as she made circular motions on the table, resting her head on her arm she sighed heavily "this...is too much for my poor brain to handle"

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Muscular Bear182

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #559 on: December 19, 2010, 01:33:02 AM »
""Of course you can have a sample of blood doctor." Ellie ran over to Markus. "Are you okay Markkie?" "Yah Ellie, I'll be okay in a few days." He sat up against the couch.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 10 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #560 on: December 19, 2010, 01:43:52 AM »
The group of doctors nodded to the other doctor who was tending to Marcus. He got down and talked to Ellie. "Your brother's going to be just fine. However, I'd like to talk about you." The doctor sighed. This was not going to be easy to ask her. "We... need a sample of your blood to help us find out how far along your Leukemia is. Without it, I don't know what we can do to help. I won't make you give it to us, but it would really help us heal you." He looked at Marcus with a saddened face. His eyes we're beginning to tear up. He hoped it wasn't too far.

Offline Ho'ne Diheart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #561 on: December 19, 2010, 04:30:15 AM »
Ho'ne got up "Here let me show you your room. James, should be here in a few with extra clothing." Opening the door for her.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
« Reply #562 on: December 19, 2010, 04:50:22 AM »
"ummm...okay?" she followed but she began to feel uneasy

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Moofinz

• Chatty Cheetah
  • Species: Kitty =^.^=
  • Height: 5'1
  • Weight: 115
« Reply #563 on: December 19, 2010, 05:14:18 AM »
She turned around to face Sain and blushed. She wanted to say something, but couldn't find the words.

Offline Ho'ne Diheart

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #564 on: December 19, 2010, 05:45:32 AM »
"He went out and bought some clothing, if that's that's what your wondering." He opened the door to her room. "Please let me know if you need anything else." Closing the door behind her.

Offline Muscular Bear182

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #565 on: December 19, 2010, 08:50:35 AM »
"Markkie?" Ellie said looking at Markus ((with a "K")) "Ellie, I love you and I want you better and so do the doctors." He said looking at he, "They're just like the other doctors." Ellie looked at him and nodded and then back at the doctor, "Only if I can have a lollypop!" She giggled.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #566 on: December 19, 2010, 08:57:57 AM »
The doc smiled. But then realized they didn't have any lollipops. "Uhm, Hey Bill! Go to the store and grab some lollipops for Ellie here!" One of the doctors then left the room and headed for his scooter. "I'm afraid we don't have any right now, but Bill there is going right now to go get you some. While he's gone, I'd like to take that sample so we can analyze it please." As the doctor walked out of the "infirmary," he passed by Ho'ne. "Master Ho'ne, I'm going out to grab some lollipops for our patients. Shall I get anything else while I'm out?"

Offline Ho'ne Diheart

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #567 on: December 19, 2010, 09:04:59 AM »
"Extra food, James is already buying clothing for our guest." Ho'ne requested. "If you please." Before entering his own room. He looked at the bed and sighed. He climbed in it laying his head on the comfy pillow just wanting to sleep.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #568 on: December 19, 2010, 11:26:15 AM »
Ricca walked out and ran into the doctor. "so how are they? and where are you off to?" she asked calmly. "don't forget the rice!" "can you believe this? he's sending me out on a grocery run for my house. well i guess he really wants to make them something to eat."
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #569 on: December 19, 2010, 06:30:48 PM »
"Madam, I am going to get some lollipops as incentives for our patients and extra food as requested from Master Ho'ne." The doctor put on his helmet as he started up his scooter. "They'll be fine, but they need to stay here and rest for a few days. If you have any other questions, the other doctors will help you." He took off after that towards the boardwalk to pick up food.