The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: All I ever Wanted...  (Read 28936 times)

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
Re: All I ever Wanted...
« Reply #570 on: December 19, 2010, 07:32:52 PM »
((Hey Macid its about time you woke up :P ))

Alyx looked around her room, but she didn't stay, she left and went straight into the room where Will was sleeping, luckily the doctors were not there. she sat down in a chair next to Sleeping Will, she suddenly felt her eyelids grow heavy, crossing her arms on the bed, she rested her head on her crossed arms before she fell asleep ...

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #571 on: December 19, 2010, 07:40:27 PM »
Will woke up slowly, adjusting his eyes as he did so. He tried to get up, but could barely move without his chest flaring up in pain. He fought through the pain and managed to get himself up to a sitting position on the couch he was on. He saw Alyx sleeping in a nearby chair. He wanted to know how long he'd been sleeping, or what day it was for that matter. His stomach growled to remind him that he hadn't eaten anything since that can of sprite he had at Alyx's house. Maybe she could get him some food as well. Tentatively, he tried to wake her by talking to her. "H-hey Alyx. Y-you awake?"

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #572 on: December 19, 2010, 07:47:37 PM »
Alyx shot awake, Will was awake. she stood up, knocking over the chair. "OH WILL!! your awake! you must be hungry!, okay I will get you food!" she dashed out of the room, she tripped then scrambled up and ran into the kitchen, she made him a ham sandwich (yes she can cook, not like Max though :P) grabbing a water bottle and an apple she hurried back, setting the tray infront of him, she grabbed the knocked over chair, and brought it right next to Alyx bed, she was grinning like an idiot. "how are you?"

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #573 on: December 19, 2010, 08:01:14 PM »
Will just sat there, dumbfounded. She seemed very hyper today, or happy, he couldn't tell the difference. "W-well, aside f-from the searing p-pain, I'm ok." He wanted to take a bite of the sandwich, but instead scarfed it down. He adjusted himself on the couch bringing on another wave of pain. His face strained in protest to his actions. "H-how about you? Y-you seem... e-energetic today. Wh-what time is it?" He took the water bottle and chugged that as well.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #574 on: December 19, 2010, 08:06:17 PM »
"I m not hyper, just happy," she watched him eat "slow don there, do you want a stomach ache on top of your pain?"

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #575 on: December 19, 2010, 08:17:53 PM »
Will coughed as he drank the water, his insides flaring up. As it subsided, he looked at Alyx with a serious face. "D-does it even m-matter anymore? Both of my p-parents are d-dead." He took another sip of water. "M-my life has always b-been t-troubled, but not like th-this." He sniffled as he tried not to cry in front of Alyx. "Wh-why me? Why does it h-have to happen to m-me?"

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #576 on: December 19, 2010, 08:53:55 PM »
-_-......"real polite. guess I'll drive." Ricca said watching the doctor ride off. she went over to a parked black hemi with 2 dark red racing stripes. she got in and started the loud engine before driving off, not without a little wheelspin as she took off sideways out of the driveway.

((guess i should mention her talents are being a Waiter, driving and drawing.))
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #577 on: December 19, 2010, 08:54:38 PM »
Alyx stood up, "I can't answer that question" her tone was no longer happy, she looked sad, angry, scared. she left the room as she called the hospital, then the funeral home. she came back in "you mothers funeral is tomorrow...I suggest you go" Alyx wasn't cheerful anymore, she turned around, before she left the room she said "I think its best that we don't..be friends anymore... I cause you too much grief...this is the only way I can protect you" tears formed in her eyes as they spilled over, this was the only she can protect Will from anymore harm. "Goodbye Will..." she walked slowly out the room and outside,unnoticed. she finally broke into a run, she ran down the hill, she saw the street. but didn't see the car that came out of no where, the car swerved and Alyx jumped out of the way, bumper hit her thigh, hard. she flew s couple feet as the car stopped. she saw a snow leopard with long black hair step out "kid, are you nuts!" she yelled, through blurry eyes, she looked up at the driver
"s-s-sorry.." as her vision cleared, the snow leopard was beautiful, she had long black hair and dark green eyes...
"My name is Cadence Harold, I am a doctor"
Alyx didn't want to tell this woman her real name "Mary Lang..." she replied. Cadence checked her thigh...Alyx winced in pain constantly"well...it didn't break, but you definitely bruised it"
I bruised it! Alyx was enraged but Cadence surprised her "its also my fault...come on. I'll take you to my place"
Cadence helped her into the passenger seat... "thank you ma'am..."
"its not a problem" Cadence replied

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #578 on: December 19, 2010, 09:02:49 PM »
"Alyx! ALYX!" He screamed for her to come back. He didn't want to lose anyone else. But it was too late, she was gone. Will broke out into full tears. Everyone he had ever loved had been taken away from him. He was alone for the first time in his entire life. Why did he have to be alone? Why was having somebody else with you so hard? One of the doctors heard the commotion and ran into the room. Seeing Will crying hysterically, he injected him with some morphine to calm him down, lest he injure himself further. As well relaxed under the drug, all he could think of was how badly he wanted to go after Alyx.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #579 on: December 19, 2010, 09:12:53 PM »
((In case you didn't know Cadence and Alyx look...VERY much ;) ))

Cadence stopped at a light, she looked at the girl...she was crying. "whats wrong?" she asked
"I-I left Will behind" she sobbed
"who is Will?" Cadence asked, the girl told her the whole story, Cadence, who lived at the house at the bottom of the hill below Ho'ne's castle. Cadence had felt something similar, long time ago though. she guided the Girl in. "stay here...I am gonna get him"
"but he is wounded!!" she cried " trust me Mary, he will be fine"
"m-m-my name is no Mary, sorry I lied" Cadence only smiled. "then what is it?"
"Alyx, please don't go! I already told him that I can't be friends with him, he will be mad at me"
she nodded, once Alyx fell asleep as she left to Ho'ne's castle she didn't know why she went but something told her to do so. she was glad to have her Kit with her. the drive was short and the door was open, Cadence sneaked past the Doctors. she saw a lynx boy...crying. she knelt down beside him, he was on morphine
"Will?"

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #580 on: December 19, 2010, 09:20:04 PM »
He heard his name being called. He tried to look through his tears, and saw Alyx. "Alymmyfuh!" The morphine had relaxed him to the point where he could barely talk, but he had to tell her not to leave. "Alymun, nnudu benimu." This isn't working. Gotta make it work though, can't lose again. He tried with all his might to reach out to her, still crying as he did so.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #581 on: December 19, 2010, 09:23:19 PM »
((attack of the future you!!!!))

max walked into the room happily before noticing the older version of Alyx next to an apparently high will. "..............0_o.............I'll just leave you two alone........." he said slowly walking backwards out the door he came in.

"found you!" Ricca called to the doctor finding him down at the shops, she slung an arm over his shoulders and smiled happily. "any you do know that you wont be able to carry all that stuff on your scooter. i could help get it to the others if you want.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #582 on: December 19, 2010, 09:28:34 PM »
"Well, I was only planning on getting a few things for right now, then coming back later, but if you're offering, sure." The doctor walked with Ricca through the shops, picking up fruits, vegetables, bread, and of course lollipops. After a short while, they finished their shopping and loaded the grocerys into her Hemi and drove back to the house.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #583 on: December 19, 2010, 09:31:12 PM »
Cadence touched his hand...my god...this boy loves her... she looked around as she noticed Max "hey you, come here" she hissed. "Alyx ran off, I almost hit her with my car and such" she waved her hand "I need you to help me with something"

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #584 on: December 19, 2010, 09:44:44 PM »
"she ran of......your here.....-_0" he just stood there unsure if he should do what she said, or run away before some cataclysmic disaster. "OK, so what do you need Alyx, i mean what was your name?" he cautiously walked over, still in his chefs pants and jacket.

"so whats it like to be a doctor? i was thinking of going into medicine but my grades aren't high enough. so i stuck to my calling in the family business of hospitality." Ricca drove quickly through the streets, making sure to drift slightly every chance she got.