The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: All I ever Wanted...  (Read 28982 times)

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
Re: All I ever Wanted...
« Reply #60 on: November 28, 2010, 06:22:58 AM »
Alyx smiled "really! sure, I would love to come over! not because of the weird predicament my sisters put me in, but also this will be fun! oh gosh this is so exciting!" she began to play a happier tune. Rondo Alla Turca by Mozart. a fast, upbeat piece. she began to laugh and she smiled over at him. 

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Ho'ne Diheart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • :3
    • Awards
  • Species: Ghost Bolf (bear/wolf)
  • Coloring: black and redish brown
  • Height: 5'8
  • Weight: 190
  • Build: Stocky
« Reply #61 on: November 28, 2010, 06:27:49 AM »
Ho'ne grabbed a cigarette from one of them. "Thank you ladies." As he lights up his cigarette. He takes a hint and exhaled then just grinned at them as asked "Now which one of you can show me the way around the school?"

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: November 28, 2010, 06:30:17 AM »
both Angelica and Amanda looked at each other "well, you can choose one of us, or you can have both, your choice entirely" Angelica winked. they began to hope that he noticed the sexual innuendo. "let me guess" Amanda said knowingly "did our little sister, Alyx show you to the front office?"

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Topic Starter This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: November 28, 2010, 06:32:14 AM »
His ears perked up. He smiled for the first time in as long as he could remember. "GREAT! Uhm, I mean, great. Uhm, I could walk you to my house or I could give you my address so you can find it". This was the best thing that had ever happened to him. Nothing could even compare. He just wished his glasses weren't crooked so he could look nice.

Offline Ho'ne Diheart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: November 28, 2010, 06:33:32 AM »
Ho'ne just look at them and grinned "Now it should be a crime not to chose the both of you." He grinned as he puts his arm around the two. "Now your little sister Would she happened to be a Snow Leopard like you? And plays a violin?" He asked

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: November 28, 2010, 06:40:23 AM »
Amanda and Angelica laughed in Unison "not just Violin, Piano and Cello,oh! and she can sing too. by the way, the glasses she wears in just a disguise" Angelica replied.
"well enough about her...lets go show you or so called 'fabulous school' " rolling her eyes, Amanda cut in.

Offline Ho'ne Diheart

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: November 28, 2010, 06:43:26 AM »
"So she has some musical talent...." He said as he walked along with them. But he chuckled at the "fabulous school" "I am gonna love it here" He thought to himself.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: November 28, 2010, 06:47:55 AM »
The Lunch bell rang, lunch ended, Alyx groaned, she didn't want this moment to end now. she looked at her schedual. she had Pre Calculas. Math cam easy to her, she smiled as she stood up "well I guess we should get going" out of impluse she hugged her new friend. then she got a good look at him, his glasses were slightly bent, but she found him oddly adoreable

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Topic Starter This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: November 28, 2010, 06:52:04 AM »
Will was stunned. This was way too good to be true, yet he wasn't complaining. He gently hugged her back, then proceeded to walk out of the auditorium. "Oh! One second Alyx." He took out the picture he drew of her and scribbled down his locker number and address. "Here. Can you meet me at my locker after school?"

Offline Ho'ne Diheart

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: November 28, 2010, 06:54:09 AM »
The bell rang Ho'ne looked around "Well ladies that leaves us with two options. Continue what we were doing or head to class." Ho'ne said walking the opposite direction "Personally I prefer that tour" He grinned

Offline Halfeb

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Dingo
  • Coloring: Orange with white on maw throat chest and stomach and maroon around eyes and tips of ears.
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Build: Slender, yet musculer
« Reply #70 on: November 28, 2010, 06:57:47 AM »
Halfeb walked up to the stage and read the text over her shoulder. "You know what you should do? I think you should go. With me and Will here too. And We'll do our best to put his so far off you, your sisters will know not to do it again." He said with a smile. Sure, he liked spreading peace and love, but there was no peace or love in being forced to be with others. He heard the bell. "Hey, class time, I might catch ya'll after school. Hopefully. You're a couple couple of kids." He told them before grabbing his stuff and heading to his next class. Biology.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: November 28, 2010, 07:04:31 AM »
Alyx stared at the picture he drew. she had no idea that she looked...like that to him, she looked so beautiful. "yes...I will, wait what class do have?" she tried to hide her blush. "whats your locker number?" she pulled out her phone, plugged in his number and locker number. just in case, she waved goodbye to halfeb beofre she walked beside him.

The twin gave him a mischievous look "we can continue the tour" Angelica said, Amanda nodded in agreement. but then they saw their dear little sister, talking to...William! Amanda looked furious. as she stromed to her younger sister "Alyxandra what the hell are you doing with him!!!"

Alyx growled, she was ready to defend and protect him at all costs " he is my friend" he tone was cool, calm "and there is..NO WAY IN HELL I AM GONNA LET YOU PICK ON HIM DO YOU UNDERSTAND!!!" with Alyx opera singing training her voice was loud, menacing and everyone stared. a teacher came out, and frowned at her. she didn't care, she wanted everyone to hear her. "And cancel that date with Darien, I am doing something else wither you like it or not Amanda...I knew it was you who set me up" she grabbed Will's hand "lets go"

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: November 28, 2010, 07:16:29 AM »
"Okay." Will thought best not to argue with her. "Uhm, I got pre-calc now." She defended him. In front of everybody. He wanted to give her the biggest hug he'd ever given someone, but thought he might miss his class if he did so decided against it. "Thanks for standing up for me."

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: November 28, 2010, 07:23:02 AM »
she walked over to her locker. placed in her violin case. she hugged him quickly then pulled away "I also have pre calc " she said with a grin. she sighed heavily. "sorry, I have had enough of the tyrants here" she hugged him "I'll protect you"

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: November 28, 2010, 07:27:23 AM »
He felt like a new man, teenager, guy. He felt great. She would protect him, even though she didn't know anything about him. This was truly the best day ever. "Shall we?" He extended his arm to hers in hopes that they could hold hands as they walked.