The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: All I ever Wanted...  (Read 28934 times)

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
Re: All I ever Wanted...
« Reply #600 on: December 20, 2010, 02:41:12 AM »
"all done" Cadence stood up, for the second time, she carried Alyx up stairs to the room where Will slept, the bed, being monstrous placed her on the other side, there was a good distance between the two teenagers, Alyx's fever died, she left the room, and then, began to make a phone call for the first time in years. to Gabriel.

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #601 on: December 20, 2010, 02:52:49 AM »
The doctors huddled around a table in their lab, which was actually the rec room. "Alright everybody, here's the situation. The Lynx, Bear, and Leopard are fine. The little bear, Ellie, is not." 'Her leukemia is in such a state to where we can save her, but we need to begin treatment as soon as possible. I've run through our options, and found that the best course of action is a bone marrow transplant." The other doctors nodded in agreement. "We'll need to bring her to the hospital to do it. How soon can we get her there.?" "The patients are sleeping right now. To have her wake up in an unfamiliar place, with or without family, would be a disaster. We should wait till she wakes up, then take her and her mom there immediately." "Very well. I shall inform master Ho'ne of the plan." With that, the doctor left searching for Ho'ne.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #602 on: December 20, 2010, 03:17:46 AM »
Alyx woke up to see her leg braced, she rolled over, seeing Will, she stared at his peaceful face. "I am really sorry for doing that to you Will...but it seems that fate wont let us part..." her leg was feeling better "well...hopefully the storm is now going away"

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #603 on: December 20, 2010, 04:05:01 AM »
Will had another dream. He was sitting at a dinner table, with 4 spots set. He looked around the room, and saw no-one else. He got up and went into the kitchen to find a pile of dishes int he sink, and the smell of baked ham coming from the oven. There was no-one here either. He walked around the whole house, which was strange and alien to him, and found no-one. He walked back downstairs, but as soon as he did, he heard a baby crying from back upstairs. He ran to the upstairs bedrooms and went to the door that was the loudest. When he opened the door, what he saw he could not believe. It was his mother. She was in the bathtub, and a baby Lynx sitting on the tile crying. When he saw the baby, he instantly changed to its perspective. He was now crying because his mommy was gone. No-one was there to comfort him. He turned around to where the door was and saw the shadow of Alyx walk away. He cried harder as he tried to get her to come back, but she didn't. He was running down the hall after her now. She wasn't running, but was always just out of reach. He called for her, "Alyx! Don't go! Please, come back!" She didn't turn, as if she didn't hear him. "Alyyyyyyxxxxx!" They were in a thorny forest. Will tried to avoid the gnarled branches that came after him, but tripped on a root and fell face first into the dirt. He looked up to see Alyx walking away even further. "Alyx! No! Please! I need you!" The vines grew closer, encircling his body as he lay there in tears.

In the real world, Will was tossing and turning in his sleep, mumbling about his mom and Alyx.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #604 on: December 20, 2010, 04:10:02 AM »
Alyx became instantly worried, gently she tried to wake him, "Will, wake up, its me, Alyx, listen to me! Will, I am here, I came back, I came back!!" she waited, she looked to the door and back to Will, "Follow my voice, please!"
« Last Edit: December 20, 2010, 04:49:38 AM by Emrelda »

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #605 on: December 20, 2010, 05:10:45 AM »
Will awoke, startled and frightened at his horrible nightmare. He saw Alyx next to him on the bed. Without saying a word, and ignoring the pain, he grabbed her and started to cry again. She was all he had left, and he didn't want her to go away. He didn't care about whatever pain she brought him. Being alone in this world was worse than anything.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #606 on: December 20, 2010, 05:15:08 AM »
"oh Will, I am so sorry...what I did was terrible" she hugged him tighter, "I promise I wont do it again okay?"   

Cadence tried to talk with Gabriel but he did not answer. she was still curious though... she walked back to the room, Alyx and Will were hugging each other, she found it touching.Cadence walked in though "hey Alyx, how is everything"
Alyx smiled up at the snow leopard woman. smiling, "thanks...Cadence, your an angel from heaven"
Cadence let out a laugh as she sat down,Alyx could not help but admier her EXTREME beauty. like herself, she also had raven black hair and green eyes, but they were darker... she had a weird thought, she felt like she was staring at an older version of herself. Alyx was suddenly very disturbed by this, but she casted that thought away.

Gabriel was in an intense meeting, his eyes looked sunken and he felt drained. he wondered if his girls were okay, his twin daughters were home, but has not heard from Alyx, he checked his phone, his blood ran cold. Cadence called, he checked the message.

Gabriel, I believe I have met (sigh) our youngest daughter... she looks just like me, its kinda freaky and I have no idea what to do? (click)
Gabriel sighed "I can't believe they met...hopefully Alyx and Valentine is unaware"
« Last Edit: December 20, 2010, 04:54:15 PM by Emrelda »

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #607 on: December 21, 2010, 05:30:11 PM »
Will had calmed down to the point where he could stop crying. The morphine was wearing off and he was beginning to feel the pain again. He let go of Alyx and lied down on the bed. He was about to talk to Alyx when he noticed her sitting in a chair off the bed. But she was also on the bed too. Will looked back and forth at the two for a bit before finally speaking. "A-am I seeing d-double?"

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #608 on: December 21, 2010, 05:36:15 PM »
both Cadence and Alyx were becoming intensely disturbed, Cadence walked over Will's side. "My name is Dr. Cadence Harold" Alyx smiled at will as she got up, her leg was filling a bit better, but not great she limped over to a different chair, sitting down. "I kinda hit your friend with my car" Cadence chuckled as she checked up on Will "those doctors did a mighty fine job...you'll be up and around in a couple of days"

Alyx watched Cadence, the way she walked, talked, looked... like an older version of herself, she shook her head as chills ran down her spine. this was not cool.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #609 on: December 21, 2010, 05:51:59 PM »
Will's ears drooped the moment he heard Alyx was hit by a car. "I-is A-alyx g-gonna be o-k? P-please, sh-she's the only f-friend I-i've g-got left. P-please t-tell m-me shes g-gonna be ok." He was so worried about her, that he had forgotten completely that Alyx was in the room listening to him talk about her.

One of the doctors came to check on Will, but found that he wasn't in the room. He heard talking coming from upstairs and went to check it out. The bedroom door was cracked ajar, allowing him to see Will and two snow leopards. They were just talking, so he decided to eavesdrop for a little bit.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #610 on: December 21, 2010, 05:55:06 PM »
Cadence chuckled "she will be fine Will, nothing bad, she just bruised her bone, Alyx is strong" Cadence looked at Alyx then smiled, he had a feeling someone was the door. "you may come in sir"

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #611 on: December 21, 2010, 06:09:26 PM »
"Dangit." Bill opened the door and introduced himself. "My name is Bill, I'm one of the doctors overlooking Will's recovery. He wasn't in his room we put him in, so I came here looking for him. You seem to be doing fine, eh Will?" Will nodded at Bill, his eyes still puffy from his crying. "Y-yeah. I'm o-okay." The doctor nodded back, and turned to Cadence. "May I ask you of your name, Madam?"

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #612 on: December 21, 2010, 06:20:03 PM »
"Dr. Cadence Harold I work at the new hospital outside of town" she extended her hand to bill

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #613 on: December 21, 2010, 06:24:38 PM »
He extended his hand to shake hers. ((Bill is a fox, btw) "Oh another doctor? I guess there's no harm in letting you take care of wait, did you say you work at the hospital outside of town?" Bill felt like he struck gold. If he could explain the situation of Ellie to Cadence, they could get her in easier and cure her Leukemia!

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #614 on: December 21, 2010, 06:30:51 PM »
"yes I do, I am an Oncologist, head of the Oncology Dept. (cancer doctor) I also work with sever wounds and injuries"