The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: All I ever Wanted...  (Read 28979 times)

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
Re: All I ever Wanted...
« Reply #75 on: November 28, 2010, 07:32:54 AM »
"sure" she smiled as she took his arm and walked. she recived a couple glances and people began talk, but she didn't mind, ignoring them, someone called out "awww, you guys look great together!" sarcasm dripped from their words. she basically rolled her eyes and smiled, he was after all in her eyes adoreable. I would not mind dating him...wait! what am I thinking, i don't know him...but it never hurts to get to know someone she smiled as she saw pre calculas class.

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Moofinz

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Species: Kitty =^.^=
  • Height: 5'1
  • Weight: 115
« Reply #76 on: November 28, 2010, 08:41:02 AM »
"I'm a senior." Cerise answered, as the bell rang. She gathered all her things and handed Sain her pack with a few cookies left. "You can have the rest, I'm sure I'll be seeing you around more." She waved goodbye and walked to the hallway crowding with people. Cerise let out a sigh when she realized that her next class was pre-cal. Her worst subject, 'Great, almost an hour of not understanding anything.' She thought to herself as she entered the classroom.

Offline Halfeb

• Dancing Dragon
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Dingo
  • Coloring: Orange with white on maw throat chest and stomach and maroon around eyes and tips of ears.
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Build: Slender, yet musculer
« Reply #77 on: November 28, 2010, 08:57:35 AM »
Halfeb showed up to his chemistry class, but he was the only one. Something was wrong. Then, he realised his mistake. He was ment to be at pre-cal. He yelled a curse word then took off he was going to be late. Sure enough, when he got there class had already started, but, not for too long. There was one spare seat, next to cerise. He had seen her a few times, but, they very rarely hang in the same circles. He tip toed to the empty seat and sat down while the teacher was writing the class up on the board.

Offline Moofinz

• Chatty Cheetah
« Reply #78 on: November 28, 2010, 09:08:16 AM »
Cerise quickly pulled out her homework as she forgot to finish it last night since she was working late once again. "Ugh, this doesn't make sense." She whispered to herself, erasing incorrect answers.

Offline Halfeb

• Dancing Dragon
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Dingo
  • Coloring: Orange with white on maw throat chest and stomach and maroon around eyes and tips of ears.
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Build: Slender, yet musculer
« Reply #79 on: November 28, 2010, 09:30:49 AM »
Halfeb looked over at Cerise's work then pulled out his own. He had no idea if he was right or not. He generally had a grasp on the idea of what they were learning, being good at it was an entirely different matter. But, he could see cerise was worrying, so, he slid his homework to her. "See if that helps you make sense of it." He whispered.

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
« Reply #80 on: November 28, 2010, 04:15:23 PM »
"Bye," he mumbled under his cookie infested mouth. "Will Sain Valentine, please report to the guidance office, will Sain Valentine, he quickly gatherd his things and ran off to the guidance office. 15 mins later he was leaving, looking at his new schedule, he got all his class  bumbed up do to his perfect scores on his test last year, he had pre calc this period. He quickly ran to his class, when he got in there, he felt a little intemadated, seeing how it was only upper class men, but he then noticed the girl before, he quickly grabbed the seat on her right next to the window, he sat down and smiled.
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #81 on: November 28, 2010, 04:24:48 PM »
Will entered the classroom with Alyx. Unfortunately, the remaining seats weren't next to each other. His ears drooped as he let go of her hand to sit down. Precalc wasn't his favorite subject, but he got through it just fine. Halfway through the lesson, he forgot he didn't have his book with him. He went straight here from the auditorium. But it was worth it to have Alyx stand up for him like that.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #82 on: November 28, 2010, 04:53:58 PM »
Alyx sat at the table that was next to Cerise and Halfed, she smiled at Halfeb when he slid his homework to her. she noticed that five out of ten of the problems were incorrect, the remaining five were surprisingly correctish. since they were rows of individual desks. she slid over quietly, she took her homework, looked at it, then fixed the five problems that had the correct answered but had minor problems "there" she said "you had some minor stuff in last five problems but otherwise you did them correctly" she flashed a grin as grin at her.

"Miss. Alyx, would you like to do the next problem?" the teacher stared at her, along with some students. Alyx boldly got up, walked to the front of the class, she took the
pen from her teacher and quickly did the problem. her handwriting was neater then the teachers.
"very good Alyx sit back down please" Alyx walked back to her desk, smiling.

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Ho'ne Diheart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • :3
    • Awards
  • Species: Ghost Bolf (bear/wolf)
  • Coloring: black and redish brown
  • Height: 5'8
  • Weight: 190
  • Build: Stocky
« Reply #83 on: November 28, 2010, 05:37:07 PM »
Ho'ne just chuckles as the girls stood there at awe. "Well your sister has some good vocals." Mmm She might do me some good. Ho'ne thought to himself.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #84 on: November 28, 2010, 06:46:18 PM »
"You go that right..." Amanda said, she was more in awe about then Angelica was...

Alyx noticed her table partner Sain, she felt bad for not noticing him, she smiled "sorry, I didn't reply right away" she grinned "whats up?"

Post Merge: November 28, 2010, 08:08:41 PM
she didn't recognize him, but she wanted to reach to more then just one person, so she decided, that who anyone was, she would hope to become friends with...if they wanted her to
« Last Edit: November 28, 2010, 08:08:41 PM by Emrelda »

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #85 on: November 28, 2010, 08:15:25 PM »
"oh... umm nothing, hi, I'm Sain Valentine, who are you" he tried to not look so intimidated by the fact that he was the only under class men.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #86 on: November 28, 2010, 08:19:12 PM »
Alyx didnt want to say her last name but she knew she had to try "Alyx Phillips..." she said her last name as if it were poison... though she recognized his last name "your father is friends with my dad"

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #87 on: November 28, 2010, 08:23:06 PM »
He wasn't sure how to respond, his family didn't have friends they just had acquaintances. "Well... yea, so what grade are you in?"

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #88 on: November 28, 2010, 08:26:08 PM »
"Junior..." she smiled a bit. "this is supposed to be a all senior class...but I guess not now" she smiled again "my family has friends, though, they act like friends when together"  she then frowned "then they talk badly about each other behind their back...like all wealthy societies"

Offline Moofinz

• Chatty Cheetah
« Reply #89 on: November 28, 2010, 09:43:57 PM »
Cerise smiled at Halfeb and Alyx. "Thanks guys." She passed her homework to the person in front of her to turn in. She took a glance around the classroom to take a break from writing the examples on the board, she noticed a familiar purple fox from lunch. She looked over to him and then back to her notes. 'You have to concentrate on your work.' She thought, but couldn't help but steal another glance.