The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: All I ever Wanted...  (Read 28980 times)

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
Re: All I ever Wanted...
« Reply #90 on: November 28, 2010, 09:45:27 PM »
"A foundation built on lies, is but a family born of politics", he laughed to him self a little, "well that's the way I always saw my family", he saw cerise looking at him in the corner of her eyes, he looked away, blushing a little, his ears went down, as his heart accelerated a little.
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline Moofinz

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Species: Kitty =^.^=
  • Height: 5'1
  • Weight: 115
« Reply #91 on: November 28, 2010, 10:13:11 PM »
She wanted to go talk to Sain, but that was nearly impossible to do in the middle of the lesson. Cerise sighed, finishing her notes on the new topic.

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #92 on: November 28, 2010, 10:18:48 PM »
He took a gulp, thoughts running in his head, he finally grew the courage to lean over, placing his hand on hers, "hey if you need any help, I'll be more then glad to help you.." looking cerise in her eyes, he leaned back in his seat.

Offline Moofinz

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Species: Kitty =^.^=
  • Height: 5'1
  • Weight: 115
« Reply #93 on: November 28, 2010, 10:36:27 PM »
Cerise grinned at Sain, a light pink tint forming on her cheeks. "That would be great, I'm always having problems in this class." She was ecstatic, to have a reason to see him more often.

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #94 on: November 28, 2010, 10:50:19 PM »
"OK" he said as the bell rang, he got up to got to his next class, he had to pull out his schedule, he had gym last, 'fml' he thought to him self.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
« Reply #95 on: November 28, 2010, 11:37:42 PM »
Class was a breeze, she ran to the gym. just like Wills class, you didn't have to dress down. she realized that all of her least favorite people were in this class, as it turned out, they're were only three girls (he being the third) that were in this class. she sat on the floor, the teacher (also the football coach) looked pleased to see that most of his class was his football team. luckily she didn't seem to be noticed, though she noticed Sain Valentine, she waved at him in a friendly manner.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2010, 11:42:41 PM by Emrelda »

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #96 on: November 28, 2010, 11:58:33 PM »
He waved back, then running off to get a soccer ball, then ran to an empty spot on the field.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #97 on: November 29, 2010, 12:14:06 AM »
Grabbing a soccer ball as well, standing in place, hackey sack style Alyx began to do tricks with the soccer ball. she was never a real talent at soccer, she just enjoyed the sport as a hobby, kept her in shape. the P.E teacher watched her as she continued. this relieved her stress. out of the corner of her eye she noticed the teacher.coach walk up to her. "ever thought about joining the soccer team?" he asked
she shook her head "nope"

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #98 on: November 29, 2010, 03:03:12 AM »
Will's last class was science. This was his favorite. Figuring out how world is put together was one of his favorite hobbys. Today's lesson was an introduction to photosynthesis. Will completed the work sheet with ease and handed it back to the teacher. Having the rest of the period for "study," he pulled out his notebook and begun to draw. He wanted to draw Alyx some more, but feared that might make him look like a stalker, so he opted to draw monsters from greek myth. Gorgons, Krakens, Centaurs, all that. It was his favorite thing to learn about, besides science.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #99 on: November 29, 2010, 03:20:09 AM »
and then.....the last bell rang, Alyx smiled when it happened. she walked out of her history class and to her locker. looking at the drawing of herself, she looked around for will, grabbing her stuff, she finally found his locker and waited there for him.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #100 on: November 29, 2010, 03:49:46 AM »
Final bell, time to meet Alyx. Walking back, he found her there waiting for him. "Hey Alyx!" He waved as he talked. "So, uhm, didja wanna come over right away? Or did you have something else you had to do first?"

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #101 on: November 29, 2010, 03:52:54 AM »
Alyx smiled "I have nothing else to do, lets go!!" she was excited "but..ummm, would your parents be okay with it?" she asked.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #102 on: November 29, 2010, 04:20:11 AM »
"They'll be ecstatic. Although they'll probably ask if you're, uhm, you know, my girlfriend. Just a heads up." He started blushing furiously through his fur. Desperate to change the subject, he thought of something to say. "Anyway, uhm, we need to catch the bus to get to my house. Let's go."

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #103 on: November 29, 2010, 04:25:35 AM »
"Im okay with that" she smiled, she blushed slightly, she followed William out of the school "eugh!" then she inhaled fresh air "ah...yes..." she snickered to herself

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #104 on: November 29, 2010, 05:00:10 AM »
max walked out of the kitchen area with a large cloudy container of food the class had just cooked, he noticed alyx and will walking past heading for the doors. just as the two got outside he caught up with them. "hay, aren't you the alyx? i heard someone talking about you." he looked at her smiling calmly still in his chef's uniform from class. "anyway, I've heard some good things about you. here take this, i think you might like it." he calmly gave her the sealed container of fresh food before walking back inside. "i might see you around!" he called back to the two strangers while turning a corner and disappearing from their sight.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."