The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: i've been tinkering with this in my head for a while now...  (Read 1207 times)

lordskelzor

i've been tinkering with this in my head for a while now...
« on: November 29, 2010, 07:56:52 PM »
I've had nowhere to present this idea so here goes

Deniable Ops:

I've recommended this mercenary group to you due to the "sensitive nature" of your problem. These guys don't ask questions, you just pay them what they ask and tell them what you want done, they are perfect. There are dossiers for every member of the team but i recommend you start with these guys:

Seth Locksmith:
Species - Red Fox
Nationality - British
Notes - He is the team leader and Ex SAS. he was contracted by Den Ops due to what they stated was "A gross mis allocation of a tier 1 asset!"

Wulfric Fleischer:
Species - Grey Wolf
Nationality - German
Notes - His Army sniping instructor remarked "If you gave him a rife that matched his level of skill, he could probably kill the British PM from across the English channel!"

Joost van der Westhuizen:
Species - Ceylon, Cat
Nationality - South African
Notes - Made a name for himself smuggling contraband to god knows who. Den Ops took interest when he was arrested and somehow escaped by blowing up his armed transport.

Frank Builders:
Species - Irish Wolfhound
Nationality - Irish
Notes - He was expelled from the IRA when then deemed his methods "Too extreme." So he's gotta be good!

there are several other dossiers for you to read through but I am confident these are the people who can get the job done.

Post Merge: November 29, 2010, 07:59:38 PM
not really a story but i wanted to see if anyone liked the concept

Post Merge: November 29, 2010, 08:03:04 PM
feel free to use these guys in something I'm not much of a writer
« Last Edit: November 29, 2010, 08:03:04 PM by lordskelzor »

Offline fishtank

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: artic wolf
  • Coloring: White duh.
  • Height: 7 feet
  • Weight: 50 pounds
  • Build: slim
Re: i've been tinkering with this in my head for a while now...
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2010, 08:19:40 PM »
go play COD:blobs.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
Re: i've been tinkering with this in my head for a while now...
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2010, 09:12:21 PM »
if i tried i could possibly make something out of it but i don't have much follow through with long stories and usually end up writing more than one story at a time. short stories i can do but this would be better at a longer story. it sounds like a good idea though, and why don't you try writing a short story, just to see what you can do.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."