The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Heavens Sorrow (Finished)  (Read 6631 times)

Offline Lucky

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I Find Some Of You Very Creepy
    • Awards
  • Species: African Wild Dog
  • Height: 5'5
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: normal
Heavens Sorrow (Finished)
« on: December 08, 2010, 03:03:16 PM »
It is Night time in Nu'Casa, festival lights light up the streets and alleys as the city celebrates its new year neutrality. People sing songs of peace and love for one another, while others party into they pass out on the streets, the scent of smoke and liquor fills the night air, and as some gaze up into the night sky to see the beautiful night flowers (fireworks display) that fill the sky with there  lights. Nu'Casa is known for there night flower display, that some may say its beauty can be seen around the world, in hopes that other nations may see it and join them in one day of peace. For this one day street vendors scream out "SPECIAL ONE DAY OFFER, SPECIAL ONE DAY OFFER" in hopes of attracting more customers, they sometime tend to pull people over to there shops, this is where the city guards come in. They are there to insure the safety of the people in the city, and are very willing to kick anyone out who looks suspicious. This time of year they normally use unorthodox ways, because so many people are drunk, they wont remember what happen anyways.

Sister Mary made her way to the shang high bar, stepping over some of the passed out drunks and gutter rats that littered the streets and saying a small prayer for them. she stopped and pulled out a small note from the sleeves of her nun gown "contact should be close by here somewhere, a man named Turk" she saw shang high bar down the street from her, very hard to miss seeing that there was a fight about to start, people flying through windows in a drunken rage fighting each other.

In the alley beside it there stood a man smoking a cigarette leaning on the wall, "that must be my contact" she said as walked up to him "Are you Turk?" (<--URL There) "and you are? listen sister i don't donate to the church so beat it am busy" he said as he flicked his cigarette at her. catching the cigarette and puffing it once before putting it out "thanks i needed that, am here by order of the church am sure my superiors have spoken with you on this." laughing a bit "they send a nun how rich, but whatever am getting paid anyway"
« Last Edit: January 01, 2011, 10:34:04 AM by Lucky »

Pet's name: Lucky

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
Re: Heavens Sorrow
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2010, 07:35:05 PM »
Ricca walk down the ally calmly "so your the one. the pope sent the three of us to ensure no one gets in your way." "um Ricca.....Jethro isn't here....." a loud laughing echoed from the other side of the wall. "I'll go get him." max walked out of the ally leaving Ricca there walking over to sister Mary. "we were told that you would be handling the main mission, my brothers and i are just here to help if something goes wrong." she said quietly looking into  Marys eyes with both her normal purple eye and her robotic prosthetic eye while smiling kindly.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 50 Poster Top 10 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2010, 07:56:34 PM »
Dragon walked down the busy street in search of his contact, his leg servos whirring loudly as he did. He came across the Shang High bar, where he was supposed to meet him. As he was about to enter the bar, he noticed a nun walking into the nearby alleyway. He decided to follow her to see if she was perhaps the contact. As he came into the alley, he saw a group of people talking amongst themselves. "QueRy: ArE ONe oF You naMED TuRK?" His voice modulator was on the fritz again, causing his speech to come out erratically.

Offline Halfeb

• Dancing Dragon
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Dingo
  • Coloring: Orange with white on maw throat chest and stomach and maroon around eyes and tips of ears.
  • Height: 6'1&quot;
  • Build: Slender, yet musculer
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2010, 05:44:25 AM »
Seven flew through the sky. The sky flowers were the perfect disguist for his jets. He zoomed in to the peoples faces to see if they were the ones in his record banks as being his contact. He finally saw the one known as Turk. He was talking to others. He wasn't informed of others, of even what the mission was. He decided to land in an empyt ally a few blocks away. When he landed he saw a tattered sheet, which he look and wrapped around himself like a cloak. He put a hood up so no one would recognize him. He walked across the black and to Turk and the others. "Greetings." He said in a normal tone, that had a slight mechanical buzz to it. "Are you the one known as Turk?"

Offline Lucky

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2010, 06:44:48 AM »
Mary turned to them with her normal fake smile "aww how cute, may you all shine in his heavenly light" she said as she held her bible in front of her "oh no no no, my dear, the father has sent me to guide those souls who have gone down into the old world before us to there resting place, and to act as a spiritual guide to those who follow me" she opened her bible and started flipping the pages "i hope none of you are thinking of going down there looking for any old world relics" she said in a serious tone of voice "don't want to have to guide your souls to the after life as well" saying as she slowly flipped the pages of the bible " but am sure your all smart enough to know better not to waste your lives looking for old world technology, am also sure there better ways out there to make money in this world" she said back in her normal cheerful voice with a smile

he looked at the robot with disgust "oh great a walking tin can, ya am Turk" he said reaching for his gun in his back pocket "listen to all who are going with me, we need to leave now, i don't have time for this bull. for those who are coming, meet me outside the city gates and one hour, i need to refuel and get everything ready." he said as he lit another cigarette "one hours that's all am giving you" he said as he walked off

((am going to give some time for everyone else to join in, if there coming with us))
« Last Edit: December 09, 2010, 06:53:43 AM by Lucky »

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 50 Poster Top 10 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2010, 07:41:11 AM »
"AffIRmAtiVE." Dragon walked backwards out of the alleyway, as he was a little too bulky to fully turn around. He walked outside the city gates to the meeting point and contacted his superiors. "DR460N reporting. There are others who are coming with the contact. Directives unknown. Request Rules of Engagement." "Do not let them onto your mission. Stay your weapons, but remove them if necessary." "AfFiRMATiVE. ReQUEst NearEst RePAIr ShoP CoOrdINates." "Nearest repair shop location uploading now." Having the location stored, he made his way there and had them fix his voice so it would be easier for the contact to understand him. Noting he had 40 minutes left, he made his way back outside the gates and waited.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2010, 08:57:28 AM »
a smaller gray lizard ran around the corner and jumped up on Mary. "help me!!! they're going to kill me!!!" three large thugs ran around the corner son after. serpington got thrown into the ally wall behind the three thugs by a gargantuan the size of the other three thugs put together. "what did you do this time?" "it wasn't me i swear!! it was Rojeth!! "well Rojeth had better get back out here or I'll kill you for them!!" serp called getting back up slowly, only to be slammed beck into the wall behind him. "but I'm to scared!!" "oh for god sake!" Ricca rolled her eyes and looked at Mary "don't worry, they're normally at least half competent." she raised her hand and brought it down on the back of Jethro's head knocking him to the ground. "finally time to finish what i started before the cry baby took over." said Jethro, mentally turning into Rojeth. he got up ant jumped up on the largest of the three in front of him.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Halfeb

• Dancing Dragon
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Orange with white on maw throat chest and stomach and maroon around eyes and tips of ears.
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2010, 12:36:26 PM »
Seven nodded to turk. He looked at the sister storing her imagine in his data banks. He checked her faces symatry and a back file of nuns. She was odd. Very, what other humans would see as, attractive for someone of her profession, or at least so was his judgment from previous experiences. They could see in his eyes, lights of writing as the computer that was his brain worked.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2010, 12:40:40 PM by Halfeb »

Offline Lucky

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2010, 01:14:24 PM »
she stood back and studied the actions of those 3 kids "am sure my superiors wouldn't send such buffoons to help me, what a dishonor to be seen around such undisciplined members from the church" she said thinking to herself "finish this up and try not to bring more  attention to yourself you idiots, your lack of discipline worries me and that's a problem for both of us, well mostly me trying to find a place to hide your bodies" she said in the coldest way she could think of before walking off "by the way,  you guys try not to hurt yourself and play nice" she said in a cheerful tone with a smile on her face, as she made her way to the main gate.

Offline Halfeb

• Dancing Dragon
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2010, 01:20:00 PM »
He started making his way to the main gate with the sister. He put the images of the others in his database. He turned to the sister, "hmm, how interesting. You seem to act oddly for someone of the church." He noted as he walked with her to the main gate. "To be honest, I havn't been around people of the church much, since my activation." He added.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2010, 01:38:14 PM »
"you two aren't tacking this seriously are you?..." Ricca sighed watching the last of the people in the ally leave. "what gives you that idea?" max said dodging a large fist. "i always take playtime seriously, its the only fun i get." Rojeth laughed punching a goon in the face. "at least uses your swords and end this." "fine" both boys whined together. they drew their blades and made short work of the seemingly tough guys. Rojeth changed back to Jethro who just stood there spattered with blood. "doesn't he know how to keep my clothes clean for one fight?" "at least your not injured this time." the three then walked towards the gate, max sighing contently, Jethro trying to get the blood out of his shirt and Ricca just shaking her head "you two are going to be the death of me......"

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2010, 04:47:30 AM »
((sorry I didn't know you guys started))

Diana sat at an outdoor table at the bar down the road Shang High. she was never really an alcohol person but the occasional drink was nice, she wanted a break from her forest home, socialize a bit. she didn't look much different from anyone else. she used to when she lived in her tribe, but now she wore a black cat suit she made, it was not made out of leather. Night, her majestic black Mare was looking around, luckily her pets were used to people and the bar owner let her have them there, as long as they were outside. Sarabi, her lioness, sleeping peacefully by her chair. Red, her hawk was off hunting somewhere, he'll come back later. the occasional child asked if they could pet Night. she nodded, even though Night was a war horse, she liked kids. though she cautioned the kids not to come close to Sarabi without her permission. the waitress came by, unfazed by Sarabi being near by. apparently she had seen worse. "want anything to eat Starwalker?"
"yes, fries sound nice actually"
as the waitress left, she yelled "yo! jumbo fries on the double Manny!!". Diana sighed, from her bag, she pulled out a small, black book, she began to read...

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Lucky

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2010, 09:07:26 AM »
Smiling and looking as cheerful as a school girl "well we nuns have to make sure we keep these kids in check, so they can become warriors of the lord one day, and help protect there nation" slowly her smile started to disapper "but word to the wise, you shouldn't spy in on others conversation, its really rude and most people end up missing because of it" she said as she went back to being cheerful "but am sure that wont happen to you" she said as she made her way to the gate and exited the city.

she felt a a sigh of relief after leaving that city, the thought of being neutral made her blood boil, anyone who wasn't with the church or opposes it, needed to be destroyed. but slaughtering these people wasn't her mission objective, getting Heavens Sorrow was, then coming back and setting this city on fire, she laughed a bit while thinking of it.

Mean while. Turk had  just finished calibrating the system, and refiling the engine core of his aircraft.  "looks like shes ready, a little rusty, but isn't all old world tech rusty" he said as he hovered over the city, using the night flowers as cover. he started to make his descent down to earth and landing right out side the main gate. the back door of the ship opened as he walked out of it 'lets get going"

« Last Edit: December 10, 2010, 09:11:48 AM by Lucky »

Offline Halfeb

• Dancing Dragon
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2010, 09:14:31 AM »
Seven followed by her side. "I understand sister. One thing, however, dose make my CPU work over tiem to deduce. The soul, as you humans call it, is a quality possessed by humans alone. My question is, what will happen when I deactivate?" He asked so innocently, almost like a child.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2010, 04:57:55 PM »
Dragon watched silently as the ship landed in front of him. As the rear door opened, he made his way inside and waited for takeoff. This weapon, Heavens Sorrow, how big was it? Could he use it for himself instead of giving it to mother? He would keep the thought in mind, just in case it was.