The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Heavens Sorrow (Finished)  (Read 6636 times)

Offline Rygore Anikeria

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Archmage of the Arcane.
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Fox
  • Height: 5ft 11inches
  • Weight: 133 pounds
  • Build: Lean
Re: Heavens Sorrow
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2010, 10:09:22 PM »
Xenrath and Zionna exited from the main gate, analyzing the ship.
"That's him." she said, locating his image in her memory banks. and gesturing towards the ship.
" Excellent, I was beginning to doubt we would locate him."
The two siblings made their way to the ship, Zionna silently whirring and Xenrath loudly stomping with his metallic legs. They entered the ship, acting as if they were already with the group as to spare the introductions. Zionna took pictures of everyone in the room, and added information to their files as she learned more about them. Xenrath sat their and sized himself up to the other mercenaries, mostly to the two other machines in the ship, searching his memory, attempting to find out who they were.

Peace leads to normality, and normality is boring.

Offline Lucky

• Boisterous Bear
  • I Find Some Of You Very Creepy
    • Awards
  • Species: African Wild Dog
  • Height: 5'5
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: normal
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2010, 01:07:36 AM »
out of the corner of his eye he watched the two board the ship, he took his gun from his back pocket and cocked it then fired it once in the air "you all may not know who i am, and i really don't care who you are,  but i have some rules on my ship. Rule 1: you try anything, i will shoot you and throw your body in the middle of the desert, Rule 2: if i think you might try anything, i will shoot you then throw your body into the desert, is everyone clear on rule one and two?" he said waiting a little bit before starting again "rule 3: all weapons, handguns, knives, clubs, or whatever it might be, needs to be disabled, i don't need world war 4 starting on my ship.  if you don't like my rules, find you own way out there"  Turk never liked taking jobs from all three nations at once, but the money was to good to pass up, plus he gets to loot there corpse when the monsters below rip them limb from limb "oh i almost forgot" he said as he pulled a rolled up peace of paper out of his pocket "a map, pinpointing the greatest thing known to mankind, the reason why your all here, one of you can have it for about, hmmm,  30k in gold coins"
« Last Edit: December 11, 2010, 02:31:16 AM by Lucky »

Pet's name: Lucky

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2010, 01:24:44 AM »
after eating, Diana payed and mounted her mare, Sarabi stretched and followed. the trip up the mountain was a couple hours, but she reached a soft, enclosed spot as she layed down under a bush with her fur blanket, Nigh and Sarabi laid down on either side of her. though she just stared up at the starts, she wasn't feeling sleepy yet.

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 10 Topic Starter This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2010, 01:48:41 AM »
Dragon ignored his offer for a map. It could easily be a forgery. Instead he went into sleep mode for the remainder of the flight. Turk wouldn't have any funny buisness, so he felt relatively safe to do so, for now. While in sleep mode, his cpu ran a diagnostics check to ensure when they landed, that his weapons and systems were running fine.

Offline Lucky

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2010, 02:58:42 AM »
after eating, Diana payed and mounted her mare, Sarabi stretched and followed. the trip up the mountain was a couple hours, but she reached a soft, enclosed spot as she layed down under a bush with her fur blanket, Nigh and Sarabi laid down on either side of her. though she just stared up at the starts, she wasn't feeling sleepy yet.

what?? are you in the right RP?? can we please stick to the plot? i was kind of waiting on you before i take off with everyone else.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2010, 03:03:27 AM »
I posted on the OCC...you know what, never mind, Imma out

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Halfeb

• Dancing Dragon
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Dingo
  • Coloring: Orange with white on maw throat chest and stomach and maroon around eyes and tips of ears.
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Build: Slender, yet musculer
« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2010, 10:16:01 AM »
Seven looked at the ship and started to board, he then looked Turk up and down and put his photo into his memory banks. He took a seat. He then shut his eyes. He searched his data banks on all the information he could get on the this heavens sorrow. He had read books on it, all of them were very cryptic. None of them were straight forward. Obviously, someone wanted to keep it hidden. He tried using the logic engine in his head to figure out the clues, but, he couldn't get it just yet. He knew it would be in the area they were going to, just the exact location that was the trouble.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2010, 11:04:45 AM »
the three lizards entered the ship, the two older lizards siting eather side of the door while Jethro walked over to Mary and looked around. "I'm supposed to fly with you. for safety reasons....."
« Last Edit: December 14, 2010, 12:40:47 PM by serpington »
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Lucky

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2010, 12:37:08 AM »
smiling as he put the peace of paper back into his pocket "guess this group is a smarter then the last, well anyway all aboard" he said as he walked back onto the ship and closing the rear door behind him. the engine started with a loud roar and in a matter of minutes they were on there way to the entrance of the Old World. Inside the ship, you either sat beside someone or a cross from them, the air was hot and stuffy with little to no room to move around, it was like being in your own personal coffin or hell. after two or three hours,  the ship abruptly stopped, giving everyone a nice jerk to wake them up,  "honey were home" turk said over the intercom system, as the ship descended back down onto earth,  the rear door opened to give them a nice view of the area.

as the ship lowered they could see that most of the area was covered in black sand, and what seemed like a cave in near distance "this is it" Mary said as she held on to her cross "i wish you all the best of luck and may god be with you" she cheered as the ship hit the ground. near the cave, they could see something moving but couldn't make it out, a group of them, maybe 5 or 6 moving around the area. Turks voice came over on the intercom again "this is as close as i can get you, we have a few nasties sitting out by the entrance"

« Last Edit: December 12, 2010, 03:15:40 AM by Lucky »

Offline Rygore Anikeria

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2010, 02:18:56 AM »
Zionna and Xenrath exited and moved a bit away from the group of people. "Don't go shooting your way in just yet, perhaps some of these other mercenaries are weaker and will be killed by the old world creatures, and if they Do manage to kill the creatures then we take the opportunity to race ahead of them." Zionna said Silently to Xenrath. "As you say sister." Zionna and Xenrath separated just a bit from the other mercenaries, waiting to see what would happen.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 10 Topic Starter This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2010, 04:10:59 AM »
Dragon walked out and immediately saw the creatures in the distance. Switching to his thermal vision, he pinpointed their brains with his laser cannon and fired away. As the first one went down with a hole in it's head, the others charged at him. He continued to pick them off one by one, until the last one remained and was too close to accurately shoot. As he brought up his flamethrower arm, it lunged at him, grabbing both his arms and cannon. It snarled at him as he struggled to break loose.

Offline Halfeb

• Dancing Dragon
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Orange with white on maw throat chest and stomach and maroon around eyes and tips of ears.
« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2010, 05:21:47 AM »
Seven watched the one on Dragon for a sec before his hands turned to minigun form and shot at the thing, from its top to its bottom, ripping it in half. Halfeb walked over the Dragon and put it on its feet. "We must work together to get this thing. If we do not, we will not succeed." He told them all. He was only 2 years old and still awfully nieve:

Offline Rygore Anikeria

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2010, 07:05:17 AM »
Zionna stepped forward towards the entrance "That's all I needed to see." said Zionna. Xenrath stomped forward closer to the hole. "What do you make of the others?" Xenrath said. " It depends on where we find them, if we have the chance however; We will do what we must." Zionna said. The two were far away enough from the others so their conversation would be private. Xenrath took one stomping step into the hole, Both of the machines turning on their Flashlights.

Offline Lucky

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2010, 11:39:38 AM »
As the two entered the cave they could see the skeletal remains of mercs who had gone before them, the scent of rotten flesh was still in the air, the dirt below them was very soft and lettered with the body parts of men and machine. suddenly out of the ground two of the mutants hands popped up and began to drag Zionna waste deep underground.

Back at the landing zone, Mary watched in silents as the two fought with the monster, she wasn't going to help them, as a matter of fact she was praying that the monster would slay them both, so she wouldn't have to waste ammo doing it later "pity" she said looking at the both of them "well then we seem to be missing two of the members who came with us, i wonder where they could be"
« Last Edit: December 12, 2010, 11:49:28 AM by Lucky »

Offline Halfeb

• Dancing Dragon
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2010, 01:44:20 PM »
Seven looked inside the cave as his hand turned back from a minigun to a hand. "I believe one or more of them have headed into the cave." Seven told the sister. "They maybe in derress." He said as he stod there, cold, his programming changed, it said, not to save them, to take the Heavens Sorrow and bring it back himself... with no other survivers. However, those dying in the cave, could lead to valuable clues on how to bypass whatever was in there. His face twitched as the new programming came. He then turned to the nun, "Should we do something then?"
« Last Edit: December 12, 2010, 01:52:56 PM by Halfeb »