The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Lock and Load  (Read 8165 times)

Offline Muscular Bear182

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Bear
  • Coloring: Black and red and purple
  • Height: 6ft 7in
  • Weight: 385
  • Build: Muscular
Re: Lock and Load
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2010, 01:41:28 AM »
Joseph stopped dead in his tracks. Of course they had to be up in the foothills. Joesph took the walkie out. "Max how high up are you? If you can jump we can catch you." Joseph said sprinting to the base of the hill. He saw one guard stumbling behind the rest Ha ha its just a rookie. He lifted up his gun and fired. He hit the kid in the stomach and the throat tearing out his esophagus.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2010, 01:45:45 AM by Muscular Bear182 »

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2010, 01:52:29 AM »
the soldiers heard the rookie gurgling as he died. they ran up to the edge of the small cliff. max quickly rose to his knees, pistol drawn. he emptied the clip on the backs of the five people who all dropped. he picked up the walkie and feel onto the ground looking at the sky. "thank you......oh dear god thank who ever shot that guy in the throat a few seconds ago." a solid click came from just above him, he opened his eyes to see the sixth soldier standing over him, rifle at the ready. "this is really bad........." he said into the walkie while looking at the loaded bullet aimed at his head.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Muscular Bear182

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2010, 01:59:49 AM »
Joseph started running up the cliff. Damn something went wrong. He stopped about 50 meters off to Max's postion. He aimed his M4 for the sixth guard, but as he tried to fire he heard his gun click. F--- outta ammo already? He reached to grab one of his other clips but he felt something warm and furry, he looked up to be met with a moose holding a Desert Eagle to his face. He shoved Joseph out into the moonlight and over to where Max was. "Hey Kid." Joseph said smiling. "You still have that knife?" He smiled. Don't even think about it! You have two guys with guns aimed at yout heads!" "This is valid reasoning." He looked at Max with simpathy in his face. "Well kid, I guess I'll see ya in hell." 

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2010, 02:05:58 AM »
Macid sneaked behind the guards that had caught Joseph and Max. He put the muzzle right up against the first ones back and blew his back out. As the second one turned towards him, he pulled out his pistol and emptied his entire clip into him. Getting low next to his team mates, he spoke "What now Boss?"

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2010, 02:10:42 AM »
chuck pumped rounds into the last two guards he could see, then silently unloaded his spent clip with a fresh one and began to pick the dead soldiers for their ammo, and gathered around 2 clips of extra ammo and he traded his Glock for a Benerelli Nova Tactical shotgun and an extra 8 shells in case things got dicey. Then he sprinted to the others and saw they had the guards taken care of for the most part.
"Ahhh i love this part."
« Last Edit: December 15, 2010, 02:21:13 AM by Gabag »

Offline Muscular Bear182

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2010, 02:13:30 AM »
Joseph was ready to die he had lived a good life, but as he got ready for a bullet Macid came in took out both guards. "Damn, boy you know how to shoot!" He laughed and got out a little map and unfolded it. "Okay guys we have three points of exit. We have the caverns on the west. We have the River to the north or we can go straight through the military incampment." He pulled out a clip and reloaded his M4. "Here take this Max." Handing him the Desert Eagle. 'I'll take this." Taking the AK-47 that laid next to max's head. "So which way boys?"

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2010, 02:20:05 AM »
"at least it'll be warm" max joked before blood splatter covered his face. "seems i owe you both now......" he said stunned as the second guard dropped. he silently grabbed out his last clip and reloaded his pistol after taking the Desert Eagle. "so, I'm assuming you didn't know how close they were to finding me." he said grabbing his rifle and helping up Joseph. "and the river sounds the easyest."
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2010, 02:42:49 AM »
Zoe, finally back from her dog attack. she glared at her group. "Thanks for the support, REALLY appreciate it..." her tone was sarcastic and angry as she sat down to take care of the deep scratched she received from an unwelcome branch. she bandaged it quickly. as she found more desert eagle rounds. putting her two weapons back in their rightful places.

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2010, 02:52:10 AM »
"i was helping, but i ran out of ammo.........and got temporarily captured......"

Offline Muscular Bear182

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: December 15, 2010, 02:54:31 AM »
"Ahh did the doggies want to play with the kitty?" He mocked her while laughing. "Alright back to business if we take the river we'll be floated down next to Gunshoadow Hold." Gunshadow Hold was where the government had oringinally put to death all of the rebels that they caught. The Rebels had taken it over in The Break of 2017. If you wanted a weapon you would have to be willing to sell your other guns and ammo or steal, but that was a fools choice. "So we'll have cover there but we won't be able to get any supplies, excpet..." He took the ID badge from the dead bear that Macid had killed. "Think I look like him?"

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2010, 02:58:40 AM »
"Eh, a little. Its a long shot thought what you're thinking." He walked over to Zoe, patting her on the back. "Cmon, dont be mad. We had to help Max."

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2010, 03:02:04 AM »
Zoe didn't bother to give a remark at the moment, she thanked Max and went to her leader, she looked at the badge "you look like pond scum compared to him" she gave him a pleasant smile "and thats the truth..." she punched his shoulder before she went to another dead soldier. she didn't look at Macid right away. though her eye twitched, "be glad I am not dog food though"

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2010, 03:09:08 AM »
"Just be glad that this was just a recon contingent. If they really came out in force we'd be steam rolled in no time and either we'd be dead or in a camp somewhere. However until then I say enjoy the spoils of victory! I mean i got me a new shotgun and some extra bullets" he said as he opened up his ration bag and pulled out a roll of bread, taking a big bite into it.

"However you can be sure they're onto us by now, a missing recon troop will raise questions with their higher ups. If we're gonna do something, might as well be now while we're still under the radar"

Offline Muscular Bear182

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2010, 03:10:24 AM »
He took the badge and uniform and slipped them on. They were a bit tight but it would have to do. "So heres the plan. I going to bring you guys in as prisoners as soon as we pass by I'll need Zoe to take out the security and I'll deal with the security footage, As soon as we are into the prison block I am going to put you into a cell. After I releave the watch I'll get you guys back out and we'll break out everyone else. And then we're going to hit up the armory."

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2010, 03:12:19 AM »
"One question there uhh... corporal Harte" Chuck read on his I.D. Tag.

"What if they find out about the little mess here and find the real CPL six feet under while we're infiltrating?"